Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 174. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
To everyone concerned about profitability: I am working hard on new ideas to implement to adapt to new market conditions and boost our profitability. Take a look at bigger picture and see how we're doing comparing to other multipools.

Good to hear this. Indeed, I've only been mining with your multipool for 2 days, but the last hours got me concerned a bit. I'll stick with this multipool at least til Doge forks.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Maybe we should all just believe in pool monthly average,not just the last few days.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Sorry to ask, but i´m missing something...

how could it be that there are 10+ coins at more than 100% to LTC, and we are mining at 80% profit??

The only coins that are more profitable than LTC are so tiny, that we can't really mine them. If we put our hashpower there, we will crush them and make them unprofitable within minutes.

I get that the algorithm can't be disclosed but why is profitability going under LTC in the first place?

Shouldn't there be a fail-safe mechanism that jumps to mining LTC so profitability won't ever be below LTC? OK, never under 100% LTC might be too much but at least never under 90%.

Of course we mine LTC. You understand what variance is?

Yeah saw that...if we are going to be 80% of ltc might as well mine ltc... Huh

Even if you mine straight LTC for 100% of your time you won't get 100% profitability in each hour or minute. You don't find exactly the same number of blocks in every hour - one hour your find more blocks, another hour you find less locks. Just take a look in the long term results and you'll see that we're much more profitable than LTC.

To everyone concerned about profitability: I am working hard on new ideas to implement to adapt to new market conditions and boost our profitability. Take a look at bigger picture and see how we're doing comparing to other multipools.

Here's a current screenshot from poolpicker.eu which compares multipools:

CleverMining is the most profitable pool in the span of last 3, 7, 21 and 28 days. A single worse day can always happen. It won't matter much in the long term.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Maybe we should all just lease our rigs Sad
Activity: 434
Maybe now they will.
Coinsolver should also add Doge  Roll Eyes
You guys can make your way over to CoinSolver.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
the pool is too huge its almost impossible to attain higher then LTC profitability.
when coins are exchanged the price thus profitability drops.
its been fun guys, i'm switching to doge as I expect higher exchange rates when their 1.6 patch starts and the block reward is halved Smiley

It might be a good one to start splitting the capacity over different coins and payout based on "shares entered" to level the profitability without killing one certain coin.

(if that is not already happening)
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
the pool is too huge its almost impossible to attain higher then LTC profitability.
its been fun guys, i'm switching to doge as I expect higher exchange rates when their 1.6 patch starts and the block reward is halved Smiley

Yup, multipools are getting too big to be profitable. Wafflepool is only mining some coins that do have a very large network hashrate. They can't do anything else, because the smaller (more profitable) coins will get hammered by a 17 or 35+ GH/s pool.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Perhaps this has been mentioned and even done already, but now that the hashrate is divided among four servers, would it be possible to point the individual servers at different coins so that some of the more profitable coins with smaller networks can be mined?  Most of the coins high on the list would have been disastrous to throw 15GH to, but now with the Asia server sitting at 1.6GH and NY at 2.6GH, it seems we could be going after some of the other coins we had been avoiding before.
Activity: 58

Whats wrong?
Nothing. Read the faq about Immature & Unexchanged coins.
I know that, why payout EVERYDAY for 5 days is less??

How do you explain this then?
payout  2014-03-11 1:30am - 0.17735569

Is that lower or higher than:
profit  2014-03-10 - 0.16383
Activity: 7
Hi all...
i have a "lame" 420kH/s miniminimini-rig with one 270x and i'm using Guiminer-scrypt pointed on eu server.
How many shares/day this system can produce?
In 2 day and 5 hours mining i have 2080 share accepted...it's bad or Ok?

Thanks all

(sorry for my badbadbad english!)

Kj1
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Whats wrong?
I know that, why payout EVERYDAY for 5 days is less??
Activity: 19

Whats wrong?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys,

Could somebody explain to me why payout everytime is much less than profit?

Daily profit:
2014-03-12 - 0.17282
2014-03-11 - 0.15270
2014-03-10 - 0.16383
2014-03-09 - 0.16061
2014-03-08 - 0.17051

Daily payouts:
2014-03-13 1:30am - 0.16324414
2014-03-12 1:30am - 0.12947653
2014-03-11 1:30am - 0.17735569
2014-03-10 1:30am - 0.12331333
2014-03-09 1:30am - 0.15485666

Whats wrong?
Activity: 48
I get that the algorithm can't be disclosed but why is profitability going under LTC in the first place?

Shouldn't there be a fail-safe mechanism that jumps to mining LTC so profitability won't ever be below LTC? OK, never under 100% LTC might be too much but at least never under 90%.

I assume because you don't know profitability of what you just did till its already over. Between the time you decide to mine something till it payouts (especially all the way to BTC) there can be a lot of flux.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Yeah saw that...if we are going to be 80% of ltc might as well mine ltc... Huh

Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
Sorry to ask, but i´m missing something...

how could it be that there are 10+ coins at more than 100% to LTC, and we are mining at 80% profit??

Jump to: