Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 175. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I'm thinking going back to wemineall.com .... Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Find better coins now, please :-)

because at the moment it is profitable to mining other currencies

For executing work and search for new currencies you're getting your 2%
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
The website was down but it's up again. It's on another server than the pool so it didn't interfered with mining.

Phew, good news, thanks, keep up the good work.

JJ

yup .. add more coins Smiley
Activity: 265
OK so site is back up indeed, but looks like cgminer idled for 6 hours between 3:41 AM and 9:50 AM GMT +2.

Also profitability is mostly under LTC starting around 3 AM gmt +2. What's going on?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The website was down but it's up again. It's on another server than the pool so it didn't interfered with mining.

Phew, good news, thanks, keep up the good work.

JJ
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Back up with stats in florida,
looks like it was hashing while site was down.  Cool
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
yup, looks like we bounced at 0.005 and comming up Smiley will see how it will go and how doge hard fork will influence multipools xD

Doge with fixed reward won't be the same Doge. Did they finally agree when fixed rewards will start? I heard about blocks 160,000 (15 days from now) or 200,000 (43 days from now) but now I see 150,000 (like 8 days from now) in some pull request.
Yes block 145k, DigiShield, static block reward and maturing coins in 4hours instead of 30 minutes. Mandatory Update to 1.6

dang 4 hours mature time?
Activity: 36
yup, looks like we bounced at 0.005 and comming up Smiley will see how it will go and how doge hard fork will influence multipools xD

Doge with fixed reward won't be the same Doge. Did they finally agree when fixed rewards will start? I heard about blocks 160,000 (15 days from now) or 200,000 (43 days from now) but now I see 150,000 (like 8 days from now) in some pull request.
Yes block 145k, DigiShield, static block reward and maturing coins in 4hours instead of 30 minutes. Mandatory Update to 1.6
Activity: 8
btw the pool work fine, only the site is down!

Do you know that? I have not seen any statement from Terk so far.

JJ
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
whether you continue to mining?

or stop?

Activity: 378
Merit: 252
should only be the page, mining works fine.
stats will be updated once terk fixed it. shouldnt be lost mining or something.
Activity: 406
btw the pool work fine, only the site is down!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Can ping NY but mining results
Still down from Florida.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
The site is working fine for me right now.

for me is still down
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
The site is working fine for me right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
site down, miners works ok
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Same question anyone near their mining rigs, can you confirm is mining is also down or only the front end?
Activity: 265
I don't really know what that means for the mining time, but when I checked this morning my cgminer froze at around 3:41 AM, although CGWatcher was still displaying the usual hashrate and the graphics cards were still running apparently since the coolers were loud.

I really don't like this blind mining thing  Undecided
kko
Activity: 3
Site down now. Does it mean that all mining time is lost?
Jump to: