Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 177. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
btc/mh/day dropped because of *brace yourself* market condition
threshold is 0.01 and it is paid once a day at ~01:30 UTC. Cannot help with your issue tho
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Have they changed the payout threshold?  I have over .025 ready for payout but haven't been paid now in 2 days now according to the site
Activity: 322
why has the BTC/day dropped from 0.01+ to 0.006?HuhHuh?
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
Is the hashrate shown on the status page the accepted hashrate with rejects subtracted? Or is it just the Accepted hashrate?

Thanks!

Stats are based on accepted hashrate.

I have no idea what do you mean when writing “accepted hashrate” and “accepted hashrate with rejects subtracted” as two different things.

Total hashrate = accepted hashrate + rejected hashrate. So:

Accepted hashrate = total hashrate - rejected hashrate. You might call it “total hashrate with rejects subtracted”. But subtracting rejects from accepted hashrate (which already has rejects subtracted from total hashrate) doesn't make any sense to me.

Yeah I meant total hashrate.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Terk,

I decided to set up clevermining as one of two pools i'm mining after you set up the NY server.
First round went very smooth, good ping, and next to nothing rejects.

CM just rotated back in and cool running mon, Thanks.

Just an observation about the guys with high rejects, etc.

I switched to CGMiner 3.7.3-Kalroth. Before I ran CGMiner 3.7.2 two thread with I 13, but the 3.7.3-Kalroth version with its x-tensity simply rocks.
My cards are cooler, stable and I picked up at least 20kh on my two MSI R7850 Twin Frozrs.
Have a third R7850 on the way that will let me break the 1 meg barrier ( I'm running them 395 after backing off 401~402).

3.7.2 seems to be kind of wonky, crashing windows 7-64 ultimate almost everytime I would hit "Q", cards were 6~7 degress C hotter and hases were lower.

Besides I really like the additional controls built in to the 3.7.3-Kalroth.

I followed this dudes path, its important if your running 2 thread on the gpu to match up the thread concurrency with the x-Itensity
I'm betting all you single thread high powered rigs will settle down with this. Its way more efficient to run lower intensities with 2 thread.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1461916/tutorial-ultimate-guide-to-tweaking-amd-cgminer-3-7-2-kalroth-edition-sgminer-instructions-included-aswell-get-the-most-hash-out-of-your-gpu.

The 3.7.3 is after the  downloads for the SGMiner.

Thanks Terk for the eastern US server, the ping is 1/3 of Oregon from here in Florida
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
what will happen if i live in eu and choose asia server which seem to have lower rejects?My total hashrate drops because i am far from asia due to high ping?

You will probably get much higher rejects than the server average. Rejects don't depend only on the server but on a set server+user, specifically latency between you and the server is very important. You should choose the server which is closest to you. If you're not sure, it's best to ping all of the servers and choose the one with lowest ping times.
thanks for the information also would like to know whats the best WU% for 290s?
Activity: 3
Hi Terk,

Since joining CM I have been consistently missing around 400kh/s to 700kh/s according to my WU. I don't get this problem with middle or waffle, can you check this out for me? many thanks

1KZQ3KVfk9nABZ14A5oFR34tjrDzxPoBbu

Activity: 41
edit:can you guys please explain me how to insert image in post,thank you.....   please don't tell me just to click on insert image,wont work....

Thanks.

To add image, go to imgur.com, upload a photo and click get link for forum and paste it here.

thank you..... Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
edit:can you guys please explain me how to insert image in post,thank you.....   please don't tell me just to click on insert image,wont work....

Thanks.

To add image, go to imgur.com, upload a photo and click get link for forum and paste it here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Is the hashrate shown on the status page the accepted hashrate with rejects subtracted? Or is it just the Accepted hashrate?

Thanks!

Stats are based on accepted hashrate.

I have no idea what do you mean when writing “accepted hashrate” and “accepted hashrate with rejects subtracted” as two different things.

Total hashrate = accepted hashrate + rejected hashrate. So:

Accepted hashrate = total hashrate - rejected hashrate. You might call it “total hashrate with rejects subtracted”. But subtracting rejects from accepted hashrate (which already has rejects subtracted from total hashrate) doesn't make any sense to me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
what will happen if i live in eu and choose asia server which seem to have lower rejects?My total hashrate drops because i am far from asia due to high ping?

You will probably get much higher rejects than the server average. Rejects don't depend only on the server but on a set server+user, specifically latency between you and the server is very important. You should choose the server which is closest to you. If you're not sure, it's best to ping all of the servers and choose the one with lowest ping times.
Activity: 158
Try:

scantime 5
expiry 10
queue 2

What card are you using r9 280x ? 7950 ?

try:

gpu-thread 2
xintensity 4
and thread concurrency 8193

Then just have an eye on your WU-Rate (after 1-2 hours)

and before starting sgminer again del *.bin before

My rig has 5 Sapphire 7950's. I have been having trouble tuning them. Currently they are running 975 core, 1250 mem clocks. I have under volted to 1.081. Never used xintensity before. the thread concurrency doesn't seem right for 7950??

Just try it.
If it's not ok for you try
14337 next.
Activity: 58
Try:

scantime 5
expiry 10
queue 2

try:

gpu-thread 2
xintensity 4

My rig has 5 Sapphire 7950's. I have been having trouble tuning them. Currently they are running 975 core, 1250 mem clocks. I have under volted to 1.081. Never used xintensity before. the thread concurrency doesn't seem right for 7950??

or try this:

"scan-time": "1",
"expiry": "1",
"queue": "5",

worked very well for me on my 6x R9 280X rig.
Less than 1% rejected in the last few hours and WU rate is unchanged (over 90%).
Running with these settings now. Will let you know how I get on. I have tried the settings suggested in an earlier post, currently they are not producing good results for me Sad.
Activity: 41

sorry..... Roll Eyes

both rigs:
core clock-1090
memory clock-1500
auto fan
no under voltage

and I don't use cgwatcher,so I can't help you with that.......

7970s are running @ 1090 core 1500 mem and you get 770KH/s? :-S

I am running a stock 7970 @ 1065 core 1800 mem and get 740KH/s and an Asus 7970 Direct CU II @ 1040 (higher clocks drop hash rate) and 1725 mem and get 714 KH/s :-S

You use the usual settings? -g 2, 8192, w 256, etc?

two rigs,5*7970 gigabyte,and 2*280x asus.......

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u  -p  --kernel zuikkis --lookup-gap 2 -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-powertune 20 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 90 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale

WU: around 90%.....

for me the best works kernel zuikkis.......

SGminer 4.1.....first rig windows 8.1 64x,second rig windows 7 32x......

and my 7970 are  oc windforce 3x ,I don't know if that is important......

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
or try this:

"scan-time": "1",
"expiry": "1",
"queue": "5",

worked very well for me on my 6x R9 280X rig.
Less than 1% rejected in the last few hours and WU rate is unchanged (over 90%).
Activity: 158
Try:

scantime 5
expiry 10
queue 2

try:

gpu-thread 2
xintensity 4

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Reduce the intensity on all your cards to 18. That will probably solve it.
Hi martynw2000, I will try reducing intensity, but this may actually solve the problem of higher rejects, but will decrease the Mh/s. Overall, there may not be any real gain for me. Ideally, i need to reduce the rejects without lowering intensity. I only get around 2.5% rejects with other coin switching pools.

It's about finding the sweet spot... lower intensity and play with other settings to see which gets you the highest WU value.  The lower rejects may outweigh the drop in overall hashrate, but it might not.  Mileage varies per miner.

Also, comparing reject rates between pools is always a bad comparison because they could be working on different coins.  Some coins have very low difficulty are are very "fast" so it will be impossible to avoid all rejects in those cases.  Clevermining has been aggressive in pursuing fast coins while other pools like Waffle avoid it.  Profit algorithms vary among the pools... only the final results at payout per day count.
Hi martynw2000, I will try reducing intensity, but this may actually solve the problem of higher rejects, but will decrease the Mh/s. Overall, there may not be any real gain for me. Ideally, i need to reduce the rejects without lowering intensity. I only get around 2.5% rejects with other coin switching pools.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I have my rig running with clevermining for nearly 2 hours now. (I had to do a quick restart of cgminer once after the first 15 mins to enable logging into a file). I get around 22% reject in SGMiner. But out of the 122 rejects, now i know 88 are actually rejected. I can see in clevermining that my hash rate is captured as 2.7 Mh/s with 9.9% rejects (0.3 Mh/s) which seems quite accurate.

Now I need to findout how to reduce this 9.9% further.... which still is a lot of rejects compared to what I get with other pools. Any help appreciated.

Screenshots:

Log:
http://pastebin.com/nH3NzDSU

SGMiner Config:
http://pastebin.com/G3D1ckN0

I have my rig running with clevermining for nearly 2 hours now. (I had to do a quick restart of cgminer once after the first 15 mins to enable logging into a file). I get around 22% reject in SGMiner. But out of the 122 rejects, now i know 88 are actually rejected. I can see in clevermining that my hash rate is captured as 2.7 Mh/s with 9.9% rejects (0.3 Mh/s) which seems quite accurate.

Now I need to findout how to reduce this 9.9% further.... which still is a lot of rejects compared to what I get with other pools. Any help appreciated.

Screenshots:
http://i.snag.gy/VXPLV.jpg
http://i.snag.gy/setMo.jpg

Log:
http://pastebin.com/nH3NzDSU

SGMiner Config:
http://pastebin.com/G3D1ckN0
Jump to: