Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 176. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
i mine from 2 days

nothing received yet at my address:
1HbTi4T4BfuBpcuSA5kiE8vCD1NPxFYtct

Why ?

You have not hit the payout threshold of 0.01 BTC. When you do, you will be paid shortly after midnight on the day.

If you don't hit it for the week, you will paid your balance on Sunday (I don't know what time, sorry).

Rit.

Nothing changed.. What happened ?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I mean on GPU your clocks?  Wink

And how to put "setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100" & "setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1" in config for cgwatcher?

I have warning that i don't have them.

I tried:

"GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT" : "100"
"GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS" : "1"

But it doesn't start...  Embarrassed

sorry..... Roll Eyes

both rigs:
core clock-1090
memory clock-1500
auto fan
no under voltage

and I don't use cgwatcher,so I can't help you with that.......

I got my R9 280x to ~771 Kh/s with 1090 core 1500 mem using sgminer 4.1 kernel zuikkis with undervolt to 1.100 and i use CGWatcher Smiley

nice,thank you for sharing......I must finally try that cgwatcher,seams no mining without him..... Embarrassed

can you please tell me witch 280x you have,because my asus is stock voltage 1075.....

Im using PowerColor R9 280x 3GB TurboDuo BF4 edition.
Actually i'm not really sure what the stock voltage is, but everytime the card crashes, the voltage set to it is 1.163, so i assume thats the stock voltage. lol.

that one is little more serious than ASUS Grin.....           because my asus want go more than @761.....and on that rig I have only 2gb RAM,with two cards(windows 7 32x),so I'm starting to believe that maybe I need to add some more RAM.... Roll Eyes

but everytime the card crashes, the voltage set to it is 1.163.......probably is.... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Activity: 17

And how to put "setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100" & "setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1" in config for cgwatcher?

I tried:

sorry..... Roll Eyes

both rigs:
core clock-1090
memory clock-1500
auto fan
no under voltage

I got my R9 280x to ~771 Kh/s with 1090 core 1500 mem using sgminer 4.1 kernel zuikkis with undervolt to 1.100 and i use CGWatcher Smiley

nice,thank you for sharing......I must finally try that cgwatcher,seams no mining without him..... Embarrassed

can you please tell me witch 280x you have,because my asus is stock voltage 1075.....

Im using PowerColor R9 280x 3GB TurboDuo BF4 edition.
Actually i'm not really sure what the stock voltage is, but everytime the card crashes, the voltage set to it is 1.163, so i assume thats the stock voltage. lol.
mining so far no problem,but site  Huh .....
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
I checked my miner an hour ago and it was hashing away fine... but the site is indeed having problems at the moment.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Is the site having problems? I'm getting error 504 a lot. Also Mining stopped working 6 hours ago on my rigs but cgwatcher and cgminer were still running after those 6 hours reporting weird hashrates.

Now that I have reconnected, I'm getting over 20% rejected. What's up with their servers?

I tried:

sorry..... Roll Eyes

both rigs:
core clock-1090
memory clock-1500
auto fan
no under voltage

Activity: 17

I tried:

sorry..... Roll Eyes

both rigs:
core clock-1090
memory clock-1500
auto fan
no under voltage

Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
yup, looks like we bounced at 0.005 and comming up Smiley will see how it will go and how doge hard fork will influence multipools xD

Doge with fixed reward won't be the same Doge. Did they finally agree when fixed rewards will start? I heard about blocks 160,000 (15 days from now) or 200,000 (43 days from now) but now I see 150,000 (like 8 days from now) in some pull request.
new doge in 4 days. as of yesterday the reddit update said:

"new block rewards, and difficulty algorithms kick in at block 145K."

this new doge has both fixed rewards, and a rapid difficulty retargeting algo.  both of these were designed to mitigate the impact of the awesomeness of profit-switching pools.   

stay awesome, clevermining.
Activity: 12
The diff of 512 is way to low for my rigs. Please raise to 8192 or 16384.

lol
Activity: 9
The diff of 512 is way to low for my rigs. Please raise to 8192 or 16384.
NCM
Activity: 40
Merit: 100
Thanks Terk for the NY server, it's working great!  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
yup, looks like we bounced at 0.005 and comming up Smiley will see how it will go and how doge hard fork will influence multipools xD

Doge with fixed reward won't be the same Doge. Did they finally agree when fixed rewards will start? I heard about blocks 160,000 (15 days from now) or 200,000 (43 days from now) but now I see 150,000 (like 8 days from now) in some pull request.
Activity: 46
you should lower pool diff , scryptguild has from 32 to 256 , clever has only 512 ....

I agree. Before, it was vardiff, 16 to 1024, but for "technical issues" it was disabled. I think its about time you switched it back on.

yea, please go back

+1
Activity: 36
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
btc/mh/day dropped because of *brace yourself* market condition
threshold is 0.01 and it is paid once a day at ~01:30 UTC. Cannot help with your issue tho
yeah , markets been down for a while now .. if anything i would say i noticed a slight upward trend , it will recover with time but it wont be back up to the glory days for quite some time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Have they changed the payout threshold?  I have over .025 ready for payout but haven't been paid now in 2 days now according to the site

friend on over clock.net is having the same issue, hasn't been paid in 3 days
Jump to: