Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 191. (Read 554386 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So regarding the recent significant dip in mining profits across all pools; has this kind of thing happened in the past?  Does anyone know of anywhere I can get long term (multiple months) profitability statistics from? 

I'm fairly new to mining and haven't gone through any similar situations myself, so any history lessons from the more experienced miners here would be greatly appreciated Smiley

Yeah, in januari it was just as bad.  Will turn around again
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
This pool rocks my world!!  Cool
Activity: 54
I have registered just to say... change payouts back to how it was previously.

But you don't say why.
Is there a particular reason you want them to go back?
Activity: 2
I have registered just to say... change payouts back to how it was previously.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
payout delay?
my btc address is 1NUj3PxZJYw2YakA5nSkL4tMZeg2cPfZ7K
stats shows 0.03421174 BTC ready for payout

As mentioned several times.  Payouts now happen only once a day.
Activity: 48
payout delay?
my btc address is 1NUj3PxZJYw2YakA5nSkL4tMZeg2cPfZ7K
stats shows 0.03421174 BTC ready for payout
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
The hashrate increase here has been amazing to watch.  When I started we had 400MH in the whole pool!
Activity: 126
Yes of course I have.  It doesn't auto update nor do you have any control over the graphs (resolution or range).  Have you ever been to wafflestats?  Night and day improvement.  He also gives the ability to send out notifications if hashrate drops below your specified rate.  This is an easy way to get an early warning sign that something is wrong with a rig.
http://waffles.wilschrader.com/stats?address=192wH2yhWVyjiUkzf2qppnATSvmQkuMsxA

As mentioned, my favorite feature is that my current hashrate is displayed in the tab of my browser.  You can check up on things with just a glance.  
Activity: 984
Does Clevermining have a stats monitoring equivalent to wafflestats(link)? I got into the habit of always leaving it open on my desktop at work. The tab always displays my current hashrate and the graphs are amazing.
Did you ever visit clevermining.com?  Huh
Just type your BTC address into the search field on the left or call directly http://www.clevermining.com/users/YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS
Activity: 126
Does Clevermining have a stats monitoring equivalent to wafflestats(link)? I got into the habit of always leaving it open on my desktop at work. The tab always displays my current hashrate and the graphs are amazing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
So regarding the recent significant dip in mining profits across all pools; has this kind of thing happened in the past?  Does anyone know of anywhere I can get long term (multiple months) profitability statistics from? 

I'm fairly new to mining and haven't gone through any similar situations myself, so any history lessons from the more experienced miners here would be greatly appreciated Smiley
Activity: 79
Ok, got my rigs all up and stable (minus the 1 card off at RMA still). 4.7mh/s atm, 5.2mh/s when the 290 gets back.

For anyone that has an issue with their Gigabyte 280x's crashing or throttling, I followed the steps here (http://www.cryptobadger.com/2013/10/undervolting-in-linux-via-modified-bios/) and am now able to run the voltage at 1.094 which keeps the temps around 60 degrees at 65% fan speed. The issue with these cards is the vrm temps get way too high at stock voltage, something like 1.26v, and causes them to crash. I have the gv-r928xoc-3gd rev 1.0 card.

From what I have read there are other cards that are not Gigabyte's that have the same issue. Some MSI, XFX and Sapphires. I'm hoping to try similar steps to drop the temps of the 290 down when it returns. A ton of other forum posters have also said doing this dropped their power consumption down 100-150W at the wall per card. I can't verify that, but feel free to look around and make your own conclusion.

I finally got cgminer working as well thanks to weminteltc.com auto creating a batch file for me. Just changed the settings and we're off to the races. Now to get either CGWatcher up or switch to BAMT /sigh   Roll Eyes
Activity: 21
did u changed payouts times ?
i was getting paid every 0.01 BTC , but now its just adding up

Yep, it's been changed to once per day, at the request of users. It's paying out now at 1:55am, but I am not sure what timezone that is hehe.

Rit.

requested of the users?  which users was these? there was no mass email send out or any poll put up to vote .....doesn't  really bother me but i am just saying ,that i never got told .....

Tbh I prefer to get one payment a day instead of every time I reach 0.01, also I can check how much I have made during the last days....

The owner did a good move Smiley
Activity: 27

Yep, it's been changed to once per day, at the request of users. It's paying out now at 1:55am, but I am not sure what timezone that is hehe.

Rit.

requested of the users?  which users was these? there was no mass email send out or any poll put up to vote .....doesn't  really bother me but i am just saying ,that i never got told .....
Activity: 36
Tried the new servers. Still has rejected untracked stratum share. :/ I am sure its not my config. Can my ISP be a problem?
Dont worry about those, nobody atm know what cause them, but most of ppl getting them. They are "fake rejects" so you are ok. Check if your WU in miner is close to what your stats page show. If it is, you are good to go Wink
Activity: 84

Rit.

Why in the world did people suggest that? Personally, getting paid as btc acrues in the account was one of the big advantages over middlecoin.

Oh well, no big deal I guess.

I don;t know tbh. I read it in the thread, but didn't read the preceding 20+ pages as to why it became an issue and was changed. Transaction fees maybe? I honestly don't know.

It truly doesn;t make alot of difference though - to me, at least.

Rit.
Activity: 42
Tried the new servers. Still has rejected untracked stratum share. :/ I am sure its not my config. Can my ISP be a problem?
Activity: 67

Rit.

Why in the world did people suggest that? Personally, getting paid as btc acrues in the account was one of the big advantages over middlecoin.

Oh well, no big deal I guess.
Activity: 798
Terk, great job. I have had people test the Asia server, and I have been testing the EU server myself. After a few days of testing, rejects rate were abut 0%-2.5%.

The next thing you should do is merge the faulty accounts and get vardiff back on.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

Rit.

Oh, thanks, im ok with that too  Smiley
Jump to: