Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 193. (Read 554386 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi

Ive been mining on clever for 8 days now. 12 hours ago, i switched to eu server, i was on us before. Since i changed server (used same un aka address) my stats are ok everything is working as was before, but nothing happens on the "Current Balances", it is like i am not working anything. I hope i didnt waste 12 hours into nothing.

Help... Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hey clevermining family. I just wanted to stop by and say I am beginning to debate about getting all of my mining stuff together in a shed and setting it on fire. The maintenance....the maintenance! Now I am working on undervolting cards to keep them from crashing. sheesh   Shocked

That is all. Keep up the good work Terk

Check out CGWatcher if you haven't already.

That is a great way to help with maintenance.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hey clevermining family. I just wanted to stop by and say I am beginning to debate about getting all of my mining stuff together in a shed and setting it on fire. The maintenance....the maintenance! Now I am working on undervolting cards to keep them from crashing. sheesh   Shocked

That is all. Keep up the good work Terk
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We are switching to one payout per day since now as this is something what several users requested.

It will include all balances of 0.01 BTC and above so the threshold doesn't change. There will still be a weekly payout for 0.001 BTC balances on Sat/Sun night.

What time will payouts happen?  I like this will cut down on transaction fees anyway!!

Phad
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
is anyone getting in-correct hash rate being reported on the website?  I am talking about the circle thing with the hash rate, normally it was always off but somewhat close to the actual hash rate but it has been stuck at 1/4th of  my hasrate for about 8 hours now , i checked and everything else on my end looks normal on cgminer so i was thinking its a display thing on the website that might be lagging , profits are accumulating normally too.

Edit ... works fine now ... disregard i will go back to my hole now.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
If i didn't receive a accepted/refused share for a while and i get a disconnection (stratum connection timed out/interrupted), do that work become wasted?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
We are switching to one payout per day since now as this is something what several users requested.

It will include all balances of 0.01 BTC and above so the threshold doesn't change. There will still be a weekly payout for 0.001 BTC balances on Sat/Sun night.
Past unexchanged balance has all been cleared and paid out within the last two hours. There were five payouts for 90 BTC total.
Activity: 84
Hopefully Terk see's this. First off, great multipool! i havent left since i found CM last week.

2nd. I started out mining on a BTC address that i needed to change so i created a new BTC address and started mining to that one. However, my old url ( http://clevermining.com/users/158PJvAbvYUzVy48kx6yCd8mCqRtaafEjV ) is still showing a balance that isnt being deposited to the BTC address.

Is there a HEAVY delay for exchanging out the coins right now? or are my coins stuck somehow/where in the auto-trade process?

Thanks again for the pool and any help you can get me on this.

thanks!

I had some backlog of manual trades which needed to be inserted into database. I'm on it now and you should expect to clear most of the unexchanged balance soon.
Do you have an ETA When the new payment system will go live? along with other changes?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I have many many Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0, is it normal ?
When i say many it's 1x Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0 for 1x accepted

False rejects.  They can be safely ignored.  Tons of posts about it on almost every page for the last 40 pages. 

Terk - you may want to stick this on top of your site with the new server announcements since you can't find the cause yet. It'll help keep this repetitive question to a minimum.
Activity: 21
I have many many Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0, is it normal ?
When i say many it's 1x Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0 for 1x accepted
Hopefully Terk see's this. First off, great multipool! i havent left since i found CM last week.

2nd. I started out mining on a BTC address that i needed to change so i created a new BTC address and started mining to that one. However, my old url ( http://clevermining.com/users/158PJvAbvYUzVy48kx6yCd8mCqRtaafEjV ) is still showing a balance that isnt being deposited to the BTC address.

Is there a HEAVY delay for exchanging out the coins right now? or are my coins stuck somehow/where in the auto-trade process?

thanks!

I had some backlog of manual trades which needed to be inserted into database. I'm on it now and you should expect to clear most of the unexchanged balance soon.
Activity: 13
0.5% reject rate.  Can't complain at all!

Loving the pool.  Profits are down, but such is life.
Activity: 6
Terk, I don't know what happened but ever since you said you fixed the "Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0", my hash rate reported by your pool had gone lower than normal

I have a total of 10.8 MH/s of mining power, normally, the pool register an average of 10.2-10.5 MH/s which is good.

Now I only get 8.0 MH/s reported by your pool with a 0.3 MH/s rejected (3.5%), while all of my miners still do full speed which is slightly over 10.8 MH/s. No hardware rejection either.

You can check out the chart here.

http://www.clevermining.com/users/17JJ5cZ4PMF1BwxZH9Z2qnvV5KqtRqg13V

I'm using the us server (miner located in Canada)
Activity: 102
Rockem Sockem
Terk you are the man.

Waiting on a USEast server to be happy as a clam.
Activity: 40
Hi, i live in new zealand and i was wondering if it would be better to connect to the asian vs u.s. servers

Only way to really know is to try them out and see for yourself Smiley
Activity: 5
Hi, i live in new zealand and i was wondering if it would be better to connect to the asian vs u.s. servers
Activity: 1
UPDATE: Posted too soon. Everything matches now...
 Grin

First, Terk - I am impressed by this pool, by the work you put into it, and by how responsive you are to the ever growing group of users.

I think this has been covered before, but I have not been able to successfully search for it - I fiddled a lot with my settings today and had a nice amount of downtime, which has clearly affected my average. However, I have been mining at an average of 1.135 Mh/s according to cgminer for at least the past 90 min with about a 10-11% rejection rate (which I will work on tomorrow). My user page, however, only has me at 568.6 kh/s with a 6% reject rate. Should I just wait it out or is something not working?

I am mining on two GPUs and each is reporting its own unique number of accepts/rejects and hash rate as they should.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has an answer, and apologies in advance if I missed something obvious in the previous 100+ pages of discussion...
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

thanks!
Activity: 58

I think you have to learn the math..... If you can't - use a calc

0.00829 BTC/day per MH/s * 4.5 MH/s 24-hour Average = 0.037305 / day

4 hours before and of the day I have JUST

March 7, 2014 6:55pm   0.01231820
March 7, 2014 5:55am   0.01126142

= 0.02357962 - for 20 hours !!!

Do you believe that for 4 hours I'll receive another 0.037305 - 0.02357962 = 0.01372538 Huh

I do not believe!

It's not easy to understand what you are talking about.
Are you confused about payouts vs. earnings?

You earn according to what MH you put into the pool.
And you get that paid when the earnings (blocks) are matured and exchanged into BTC.
Jump to: