Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 192. (Read 554386 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I started mining at clevermining.com 1 hour ago. I see unusually high rejects and stales. Rejects are around 20% and stales are 6%. Also the website still shows my hash rate is 0 even after 1 hour and 6 mins of mining. Is this normal?
Yes... very normal. Things should even out after a couple hours.
Activity: 84
did u changed payouts times ?
i was getting paid every 0.01 BTC , but now its just adding up

Yep, it's been changed to once per day, at the request of users. It's paying out now at 1:55am, but I am not sure what timezone that is hehe.

Rit.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
did u changed payouts times ?
i was getting paid every 0.01 BTC , but now its just adding up
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
damn it Blando xD

My stats just updated on the site. Shows 2.6 Mh/s where as cgminer shows 3 Mh/s. I assume the 0.4 Mh/s is the stales and rejects which seems to be quite high.

compare reported hashrate to WU in cgminer not to hashrate Wink High rejected are most likely rejected untracked. Be sure to check rejects on cards not total that cg reports. Also be sure to submit stales
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I've been mining here for 8hrs now with my 14 MacBook Pro laptop setup. I get a total of 14KH/s. I'm not seeing correct numbers on the site. I get an accepted share every 45 minutes, but sometime the hour stat shows I didn't. This site is broken. I'm taking my hash elsewhere.
You already told that joke....
Activity: 9
I've been mining here for 8hrs now with my 14 MacBook Pro laptop setup. I get a total of 14KH/s. I'm not seeing correct numbers on the site. I get an accepted share every 45 minutes, but sometime the hour stat shows I didn't. This site is broken. I'm taking my hash elsewhere.
Hmmm....it appears that Cudaminer may not have been the culprit after all. I am also seeing 25% rejects at the moment...
Well, I'm connected to EU and ATM I am sitting at around 2-3% reject. Try to trace your connection.

Yep, remotely monitoring from work atm, but will do a few tests when I get back to the machine in person. Most likely the hamster which drives my ISP has become ill again on the wood-shavings they feed it.

Rit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hmmm....it appears that Cudaminer may not have been the culprit after all. I am also seeing 25% rejects at the moment...
Well, I'm connected to EU and ATM I am sitting at around 2-3% reject. Try to trace your connection.
Well, just to clarify, I am not saying the pool/server has issues....in my case it could be and most likely IS my setup. It's a bit of a hack-together job Smiley

If there is an issue, I have complete faith that Terk will jump on it quickly - he always does.
Activity: 58
My stats just updated on the site. Shows 2.6 Mh/s where as cgminer shows 3 Mh/s. I assume the 0.4 Mh/s is the stales and rejects which seems to be quite high.
Activity: 58
I started mining at clevermining.com 1 hour ago. I see unusually high rejects and stales. Rejects are around 20% and stales are 6%. Also the website still shows my hash rate is 0 even after 1 hour and 6 mins of mining. Is this normal?
I figured it out. I have cgminer running a R9-280X in one slot and Cudaminer running an nVidia card in the main slot (the one with the monitor connected). Seems that Cuda was using the maximum available hash rate of the card and this was causing the internet connection to become extremely patchy. When I stop Cudaminer, everything calmed down.

Back to the drawing board for my Cudaminer settings I guess Smiley

Sorry for the false alarm!

Rit.

EDIT: OK, I am having severe autocorrect hatred today.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Anyone seeing probs on the EU server last hour or so?

My rejects have jumped from 0-ish to between 42% and 61% all of a sudden. I'm seeing errors in cgminer telling me "job not found".

This could be my setup, just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Thanks,

Rit.

EDIT: Stupid autocorrect.

everything ok here, am at the usual ~2% rejects
Anyone seeing probs on the EU server last hour or so?

My rejects have jumped from 0-ish to between 42% and 61% all of a sudden. I'm seeing errors in cgminer telling me "job not found".

This could be my setup, just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Thanks,

Rit.

EDIT: Stupid autocorrect.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
I switched to the new Asia server and enjoyed lower reject percentage (around 2% vs 7% before). Thanks Terk, keep on the good work!
Working great for the last few days...yes there have been ups and downs, but I am happy with the returns.

One thing though, I seem to have an issue with the asia server, where cgminer will stop working in 5-10 minutes, like it has crashed. Not so with US or Euro servers....any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Why Profitability under LTC some Hour, That mean CleverMining doesn't mine LTC right?

Variance. Some hours are better than others.
Happy groundhog day everyone (I got you babe, dada dada dada...)

lol  Grin

EDIT: 15.5 GH/s  Shocked and so much green http://poolpicker.eu/text.php - nice job, Terk!  Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Why Profitability under LTC some Hour, That mean CleverMining doesn't mine LTC right?

Variance. Some hours are better than others.
Happy groundhog day everyone (I got you babe, dada dada dada...)
Activity: 3
Jump to: