Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 2. (Read 554377 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

@Supercrypt The list is not public.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I have checked the website fort he altcoins listed but I couldn’t find a full list.

Clevermining only mines the most profitable coin at the time but all the profitable suggestions are based of LTC, where can I see which coins you guys take into consideration when mining? Is there a list of all of them?
@FryguyUK CM does a high amount of stratum switches. Some mining hardware (titan, a4) does not cope well with this (large work restart time), leading to a lower amount of accepted hashrate. If this is the case with your hardware, you might go ahead and just mine LTC and have your hardware operating better.

@TitanMining Your problem has been resolved.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I need support for LTC RABBIT help URGENT!!!!

Hi all,

I can't cashout can someone help me?
I have no repsone from support this site drive me crazy!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Are you gona activate segwit at litecoin and when?

If not why?

You know you are blocking LTC development?HuhHuhHuh
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Sigh reconnected to give it another go and still only 2000mh when should be at least 2500.

Every other pool doesn't have this issue, full hashrates everywhere else.

I have one conclusion at the moment, clevermining skims this m/h off everyone for themselves.

Want to prove it wrong clevermine? sort it out!

If I'm bang on, trust me, ya might think it's clever but your behind will get stretched out if online world finds out!
Website was down for 3h, but mining went on.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
https://www.clevermining.com/
Code:
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Same here. The web application is down.

But my miners are submitting shares and not failing over, so hopefully mining is OK.
Activity: 42
Activity: 177
very low speed with alchemist python miner. is there port without extranonce support? or any way to specify extranonce in alchemist python miner?
 250mh alchemist miner.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
I am trying out the A4s at CM.

The A4 doesnt support #xnsub.

I have upgraded to latest firmware B3/v2.02 but it may have same issues like KNC in handling fast coin switching.

Can I point the A4s to the KNC ports 3444?

My A4s are configured at 135MHs cubes x 3 = 405MHs per worker.

With 405MH miner, should I use a higher diff then d=8192?

Thanks
Activity: 299
Is this pool being updated (NOMP) to support SegWit in Litecoin?
SegWit deployment to Litecoin is coming very soon.
Activity: 9
@bachel There is no public list of the mined coins. Every available, functional and tradeable scrypt coin is mined

@FryguyUK,GluxChris You have to upgrade the firmware of your miners with a special device as stated in the BCT A4 thread. The issue these miners have with frequent coin switching is related to a bad implementation by Innosilicon.

Hello,

I have batch02, i update to 1.0.3 ( the 2.0.2 only for batch03  Undecided ) for the software, for upgrade hardware i have no news yet

Chris
@bachel There is no public list of the mined coins. Every available, functional and tradeable scrypt coin is mined

@FryguyUK,GluxChris You have to upgrade the firmware of your miners with a special device as stated in the BCT A4 thread. The issue these miners have with frequent coin switching is related to a bad implementation by Innosilicon.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
What Coins are actually mined on the pool ? I know the most profitable but I guess not all scrypt coins are mined ?

Is their a list ?
any A4 specific settings yet fellas?
for the moment i use Voltage(mV)(500-850): 826, Ore 1 Speed 1200mhz, difficulty 8192
hashspeed on A4 : 258/260mh/s
hashspeed on website: 220 mh/s MAXIMUM !  Huh

Yup I can't seem to push about 2000 mh/s when each one can produce 275 (10 units), should be around 2700 total... similar sort of % missing - is that your profit clevermining? Tongue

reponse from support :

Dear GluxChris,

please try the titan port and provide us with your BTC address, so we can check your stats:

stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3444

Please put only one miner on the username.

now i have 272mhs +- (voltage 815 / 1200mhz)
legendary
for the moment i use Voltage(mV)(500-850): 826, Ore 1 Speed 1200mhz, difficulty 8192

Yup I can't seem to push about 2000 mh/s when each one can produce 275 (10 units), should be around 2700 total... similar sort of % missing - is that your profit clevermining? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Future Eternitizen
Hi why I have -20% delta in nicehash when I use your pool?
1M6tzj1H6cR15Y2HfgxvRY3fN2NQsvp3Wp
@gioberfive You have to google for "scrypt miner" to find a compatible miner

@aaronsace Yes, X11 can easily be added to CM. Backend is compatible. It would just need some UI changes to get it rolling. We might do this in the near future ...

@Aplayer That's a general problem of nicehash wil high frequency coin switching pools. The are giving you a penalty for every work restart. You have to take 15-20% penalty into your profit calculation as stated on our website.
Pages:
Jump to: