Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 3. (Read 554377 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi why I have -20% delta in nicehash when I use your pool?
1M6tzj1H6cR15Y2HfgxvRY3fN2NQsvp3Wp
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hello guys,

can u pls reply to my support ticket? it's urgent. I'm having issues in Ltcrabbit. Hashrates are not being correctly detected by your pool.

Thnx
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
@crazyearner

Yes, we will look into ETH and ZEC algos. However, there are not too many other coins operating on Dagger-Hashimoto or Equihash or, removing benefits of a multipool.
Boom!

CleverMining now supports X11 mining. Payouts in BTC.

Happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
When will you guys introduce new coins into your pool like ETH ETC ZEC ZClass ?
@Homeboy
Please PM me your username.

@paramind22
Please set a lower difficulty. Password field: d=256
Activity: 221

Hi...

Whats wrong ?
Sice Nov 09  no updates or Payout´s Huh

Mining Details stands still...
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Hi,

I'm getting constant Stratum.....work restart lines.   I did get one accepted in about five minutes on the pool.

This is my gridseed orb batch file:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1zaTx8PdDgXLS3CD16ELeKB2zcPvMJS1T -p anything --gridseed-options=baud=115200,freq=800,chips=5 --hotplug 5

Thanks for any help.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Just switched to the titan address. Looks great immediately, not seen 680mh/s on the site status screen... high hopes!
legendary
Yes, looks better now. Please give d=16384 a try.
Not sure about the stability. What happens if I point them to the Titan special pool? They seem very similar...

Thanks for further assistance, they are only managing just over half of what they are capable of payout wise.
Yes, looks better now. Please give d=16384 a try.
legendary
Please set a fixed difficulty with password "d=8192" and wait a few hours, so we can investigate the results.

I just did this, possibly before you posted it - seems to be more stable for sure. Looking forward to any tweaks that can be made!
Please set a fixed difficulty with password "d=8192" and wait a few hours, so we can investigate the results.
legendary
@FryguyUK

We don't have defined settings yet for the A4 miners. Please send me your BTC username, so we can check your mining stats and provide you with suggestions.

User is 19BTdZDvLpSD9dYdumGCSmCPxE2ai51vpk

I'm getting 400-500mh/s on the overview. Miners are hashing away around 250mh/s each however.

Thanks for the assistance!
@FryguyUK

We don't have defined settings yet for the A4 miners. Please send me your BTC username, so we can check your mining stats and provide you with suggestions.
legendary
Hello, are there going to be / does there need to be any special settings for the A4 Dominators? (280mh/s asic)

What difficulty is recommended. Thanks
@leomedina01
Sorry for the delay. We were abroad and now replied to your ticket.

@aaronsace
Thank you for your kind words. We'll let you know if there is some movement with X11.

@Aplayer
Sad to hear. However, this is a general problem with multipools and frequent coinswitching. Nicehash puts up a penalty for frequent work restarts. However that's the mechanism multipools use to gain earnings above 100% LTC.

Thnx for the reply. All the issues were solved by the support team. I can say now Clevermining/LTCRabbit continues to be a trustworthy pool for me.
@leomedina01
Sorry for the delay. We were abroad and now replied to your ticket.

@aaronsace
Thank you for your kind words. We'll let you know if there is some movement with X11.

@Aplayer
Sad to hear. However, this is a general problem with multipools and frequent coinswitching. Nicehash puts up a penalty for frequent work restarts. However that's the mechanism multipools use to gain earnings above 100% LTC.
Hello, have issues with my account in ltcrabbit.com (which I know it also belongs to you), I mined with nicehash as usual, and this time your pool did not detect my hashrate, and I lost a lot of money on this, because I pay high rates on Nicehash. I sent you a support ticket 2 days ago, but looks like your support team is unresponsive. So far, no replies!!!

So, can you pls at least reply to my ticket and tell me if you are working on the issue or not?

Thnx

3 days now and so far no even a small reply from Ltcrabbit/CleverMining support team about my issue. This is a disrespect with me that have been a client for a long time.

They used to be trustworthy and support had fast replies, but now Looks like they are no longer caring about the customers, 7 days now and no even a reply from their support team about my issue, which is urgent, because I had money losses, and I got no even a note from them.
Hello, have issues with my account in ltcrabbit.com (which I know it also belongs to you), I mined with nicehash as usual, and this time your pool did not detect my hashrate, and I lost a lot of money on this, because I pay high rates on Nicehash. I sent you a support ticket 2 days ago, but looks like your support team is unresponsive. So far, no replies!!!

So, can you pls at least reply to my ticket and tell me if you are working on the issue or not?

Thnx

3 days now and so far no even a small reply from Ltcrabbit/CleverMining support team about my issue. This is a disrespect with me that have been a client for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: