Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 212. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hey Terk - can you confirm if your custom stratum software follows the standards (meaning scan-time, expiry and queue settings local to our miners are meaningless), or if we specify settings that they are in fact not ignored?

Those settings are client side only. 

In theory Stratum server implementation should send those settings to clients as well as send work restart command as soon as a block change.

Those settings are defaulted locally by the respective miner, or set locally via command line or conf file.  Just in case I was mistaken, I just ran through slush's stratum server source and couldn't find any relevant source that would transmit those settings to the clients.  I did just work 12 hours though, I might have missed it if it was in there.

Mining clients do move on when they receive a new block message.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Just need someone to post asking for help and complaining about high rejects...

HELP! I am getting very high reject rates!  Tongue
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Just need someone to post asking for help and complaining about high rejects...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Why do rejects matter if the overall profit is stil higher than other pools, if your not happy about the amount of rejects why bother making a post saying screw this till they fix it, just quietly leave and dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

For myself and a lot of others Profit is the name of the game and here we personally see higher profit, im not going to go into maths because that has already been done to death. Terk has already stated he's working on it and for the love of god he's worked his ass off to provide a great pool, it takes times ti fix things, its not as though there is a massive team behind the scene's to listen to everyones little whim's its one man doing a great job.

the other region servers are on their way and will be ready when the work has been completed and Terk is satisfied with the process until then give it a rest please.

People don't read to help themselves, instead post expecting help. I don't hold out much hope that they will heed your plea.

The widespread lack of reading etc is obvious, based on responses in this thread.

You are my hero!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
which time zone is Terk in ?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Why do rejects matter if the overall profit is stil higher than other pools, if your not happy about the amount of rejects why bother making a post saying screw this till they fix it, just quietly leave and dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

For myself and a lot of others Profit is the name of the game and here we personally see higher profit, im not going to go into maths because that has already been done to death. Terk has already stated he's working on it and for the love of god he's worked his ass off to provide a great pool, it takes times ti fix things, its not as though there is a massive team behind the scene's to listen to everyones little whim's its one man doing a great job.

the other region servers are on their way and will be ready when the work has been completed and Terk is satisfied with the process until then give it a rest please.

People don't read to help themselves, instead post expecting help. I don't hold out much hope that they will heed your plea.

The widespread lack of reading etc is obvious, based on responses in this thread.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252

unfortunately the profits aren't as they should be.

I'm getting too low payment imo than I could atm. I had an average of maybe 0,45-0,46 for 7200kh/s. My WU is a lot lower than on other pool somehow. I like clevermining in the optical way the most and it ran still very nice. But I just hope it will become better with the upcoming EU pool.
Activity: 33

Merit: 252
Hmm tbh I'm switching to waffle again.

At the moment the US Server just has too many rejects and cause of that too less of my hashing-power gets through.
With waffle I had less than 3-1% rejects.

Until the EU server comes up I'll be back again. Smiley

Thank you so far
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
My WU are 820/750/710
2.5MH in total
6.5% reject
2.1MH shown at site :/

learn the math Smiley

u got 2280 in total not 2.5.
2280 - 6.5% rejeccted x 2280 = 2131.8 = 2.1Mh/s.

It ok now?
Learn read Wink
WU is 2280. Hashrate is 2500

But you're right. The calculation seems to be based on WU not hashrate. But why is it so low at clevermine?  Cry
I think the coins are switching too fast. Network diff is jumping up and down twice a minute.
Activity: 8
My WU are 820/750/710
2.5MH in total
6.5% reject

learn the math Smiley

u got 2280 in total not 2.5.
2280 - 6.5% rejeccted x 2280 = 2131.8 = 2.1Mh/s.

It ok now?
My WU are 820/750/710
2.5MH in total
6.5% reject
It shows accepted #rate. I've got 2.4 too in theory 780/810/790 on my 3x280 rig, but #rate on stat page shows usually 2.1-2.5

If u got below 2.0 i bet it's ur settings.
You need to compare it to your WU not KH/s...

I am Smiley My WU from 3 cards is usually 2.3-2.2 with those 3 cards. I was explaining that theoretical KH/s doesnt count so much.

my settings for 280x are standard so -w 256 gpu threads 2, I 13 etc.
Just using high settings for cards, got 3x Asus DirectCU 2,
first is 1130/1500 with 1.44 V and 2&3rd have 1170/1800 with default voltage. Whole rig takes 959W.
Temps ~70 degrees with 60% fan settings on all 3 cards.

I think i will change my settings to 1130/1500 for all 3 cards, with lowered voltage, because in longer run it will be more profitable i guess. I can get 770KH/s with 1 card with 1130 engine clock.
Merit: 250
It shows accepted #rate. I've got 2.4 too in theory 780/810/790 on my 3x280 rig, but #rate on stat page shows usually 2.1-2.5

do you know where can i compare my wu rates?i have 2x r290
Activity: 34
I have multiple rigs, can i use same user (btc address) and password for all the rigs or must have a differente wallet to different rig ?
Yes, same addresss.
Activity: 25
I have multiple rigs, can i use same user (btc address) and password for all the rigs or must have a differente wallet to different rig ?
mi0
Activity: 9

Wow, can You post Your cgminer settings? I have 3x280x too, but fastest card has only 740kH/s  Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I have 2.5MH with 4% rejection rate. But the interface shows me only 1.7MH. What's wrong here?
Jump to: