Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 215. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I haven't gotten payouts yet and I don't see a mistake in my btc address

PM terk your address, he is busy with servers set ups at the moment it sounds like, but he has stated that he will be dealing with several peoples identical issues soon, get your PM into him so he will get yours done at the same time.
Activity: 2
I haven't gotten payouts yet and I don't see a mistake in my btc address
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
any updated news about eu and asia servers?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What is hashcows mining that they are making .0142BTC/Mh... they're killing it. Middlecoin has died though, 0.0036... ouch
actually this is not what hashcows users say on their bitcointalk thread...

Yep. It seems only miners that have been there for awhile building up immature/unexchanged are getting those numbers. People switching over there in the last 2 days and expecting that reported payout is not the reality. At least that's what I gather from reading the Hashcows thread. Haven't mined there since before the hack so just speculating.
It's because hashco.ws mined a bunch of tiny little coins when they first launched (such as RON almost immediately after launch the other day), and they waited quite a while to exchange them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hashco had a btc/Mh/s spike, possible longterm unexchanged being delivered? But now the btc/Mh/s has went back where it used to be.
[Suspicious link removed]/en/stats[/url]
Would like to see that kind of longterm detailed stats for clevermining too. Trek, is ith hard to modify your graphs timespan?

d@mn how you add url in post here?

What is hashcows mining that they are making .0142BTC/Mh... they're killing it. Middlecoin has died though, 0.0036... ouch

Yep read that also this morning.
Poolpicker.eu is not so accurate

I believe poolpicker is accurate (as best it can be), it's just that pools operate differently. The numbers reported for HC are most likely from long term buildup of unexchanged. Once that is done it will go back to where it was for awhile ( unless they are really onto something ). You need to compare the 14 day avg. not the day to day. This also answers your question about long term avg for CM. At least 14 days that is.

you're right, better check longterm instead of day by day
Activity: 40
hashco had a btc/Mh/s spike, possible longterm unexchanged being delivered? But now the btc/Mh/s has went back where it used to be.
[Suspicious link removed]/en/stats[/url]
Would like to see that kind of longterm detailed stats for clevermining too. Trek, is ith hard to modify your graphs timespan?

I believe poolpicker is accurate (as best it can be), it's just that pools operate differently. The numbers reported for HC are most likely from long term buildup of unexchanged. Once that is done it will go back to where it was for awhile ( unless they are really onto something ). You need to compare the 14 day avg. not the day to day. This also answers your question about long term avg for CM. At least 14 days that is.
Activity: 30
stats . hashco . ws /en/stats
Would like to see that kind of longterm detailed stats for clevermining too. Trek, is it hard to modify your graphs timespan?

Activity: 84

Activity: 40

Yep. It seems only miners that have been there for awhile building up immature/unexchanged are getting those numbers. People switching over there in the last 2 days and expecting that reported payout is not the reality. At least that's what I gather from reading the Hashcows thread. Haven't mined there since before the hack so just speculating.
Activity: 81
I want that EU Server so badly :/

Me too, as I am also located on the EU side of the pond. Wink But I cannot confirm your reject rate, about 5-6% on my side. I'd rather check my miner settings...

Ye might still be part of my Wifi..I'm running my rigs via Wifi. I want to get a new Router soon. An Asus one or so with 5Ghz Dualband.
Though I got to admit that on other pools I'm getting 1-3%.

I read that Queue 1 might help?

I'm running Queue 0.

I think queue 1 is the default setting. Did you change it?

I also run my rigs over wifi, but never had a problem when mining in a pool. Latency to the router is 1-2ms, so I dont think its your router Tongue
Activity: 115
PoSToken
Good pool,Im in!!!!!!!!!1
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Yay for 100% rejects with not a single change to my config. Been fine ever since it became public. Just restarted cgminer and all i'm getting now is "Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 1".
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
@Terk: anything new about EU Server? Don't mean to bother you, just curious Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I just checked 30 days stats and realized, that there're some unexchanged bitcoins from, for example, 2nd of February. It was a long time ago. Does it mean that miners would never get those money?

I don'w know what it is but it's a dust amount of 0.00074039 BTC so it's not really worth anything, especially when split into users. I'll be checking these things manually once I solve more pressing tech issues.
Activity: 72
Activity: 378
Merit: 252

Me too, as I am also located on the EU side of the pond. Wink But I cannot confirm your reject rate, about 5-6% on my side. I'd rather check my miner settings...

Ye might still be part of my Wifi..I'm running my rigs via Wifi. I want to get a new Router soon. An Asus one or so with 5Ghz Dualband.
Though I got to admit that on other pools I'm getting 1-3%.

I read that Queue 1 might help?

I'm running Queue 0.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Is normal the first payment takes longer ?
I have more than 0.02 btc and nothing...

http://www.clevermining.com/users/14DuKiay4rGiYSqjkRdMtWtu7oaRpiipkc#

Your username was created with 14dukiay4rgiysqjkrdmtwtu7oarpiipkc, not 14DuKiay4rGiYSqjkRdMtWtu7oaRpiipkc so it is an invalid BTC address. Please PM me with your username so I will correct it once I will be doing this for other users.
Activity: 27
Activity: 81

more than 10-15% rejects...and I gotta admit no good Payout for the last 24 hours (only about 0,047 for 7,2MH/s)

Same here :/ but with 4.7MH/s 5 to 15% rejects.
Activity: 63

Jump to: