Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 211. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
byt411 -> Who cares what they are mining if we are making profit? And if you aren't bothered to follow the thread, then stop asking questions asked a million times already.
If you don't like it, go away. CleverMining is perfect as it is, and we don't need to know what we are mining.

First thank you giving me the answer I was looking for. I really appreciate it you took the time of providing it.
Second, I did some searches before posting something (I do RTFM). Mostly my keywords weren't successful enough to find the answer it seems. Congratulations if you read all those 96 pages of posts and kept yourself up-to-date.
Third, I do care. If you don't, that's fine for you and I respect that.
Fourth, if you feel aggressive, why don't buying a punching bag and let go off that frustration? (Maybe I'm not translating / interpreting correctly, English is not my primary language)

Thank you

Don't try and use logic here. It doesn't work. I've tried.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
byt411 -> Who cares what they are mining if we are making profit? And if you aren't bothered to follow the thread, then stop asking questions asked a million times already.
If you don't like it, go away. CleverMining is perfect as it is, and we don't need to know what we are mining.

First thank you giving me the answer I was looking for. I really appreciate it you took the time of providing it.
Second, I did some searches before posting something (I do RTFM). Mostly my keywords weren't successful enough to find the answer it seems. Congratulations if you read all those 96 pages of posts and kept yourself up-to-date.
Third, I do care. If you don't, that's fine for you and I respect that.
Fourth, if you feel aggressive, why don't buying a punching bag and let go off that frustration? (Maybe I'm not translating / interpreting correctly, English is not my primary language)

Thank you
Activity: 434
Hi,

Is there a list of coins CleverMining can mined?

I don't need to know which coins is actually mined (although that could be very nice to know but I understand that could reveal some of the mechanics behind the scenes) but having the list of coins that could potentially be mined by CleverMining would be very helpful.

Thank you

He's already answered that several times.

Copying his system? I would like to see what I am mining

We are selling all mined coins to exchange them to bitcoins, so what's the difference what coins we were mining? I don't want to disclose neither list of coins nor any other details on how the engine works. I hope most people won't mind as long as profits are good Smiley

All scrypt coins are fair game.

Who cares what they are mining if we are making profit? And if you aren't bothered to follow the thread, then stop asking questions asked a million times already.

You must have a weird definition of perfect. This place is no where near perfect. I still think you should know what coins are mined. If you could see which coins are giving you the problems. Then people would STOP ASKING THE SAME FUCKING QUESTIONS.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi,

I don't need to know which coins is actually mined (although that could be very nice to know but I understand that could reveal some of the mechanics behind the scenes) but having the list of coins that could potentially be mined by CleverMining would be very helpful.

Thank you

We are selling all mined coins to exchange them to bitcoins, so what's the difference what coins we were mining? I don't want to disclose neither list of coins nor any other details on how the engine works. I hope most people won't mind as long as profits are good Smiley

Who cares what they are mining if we are making profit? And if you aren't bothered to follow the thread, then stop asking questions asked a million times already.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi,

Thank you

Rather than whining about it, why doesn't the pool operator update the initial post in this thread?
Currently it says:
All technical problems has been solved!
Rejected ratio is back low again.

So it is hardly surprising that people think something is wrong when they get higher reject rates here that at other pools, it it?

Yeah it doesn't help. When they do read, they read the wrong post. Rather than something more recent like the last few posts....

Interesting bit of psychology there, people not using common sense is wide spread in humanity... so it shouldn't be any different here.

I'm a paramedic by profession.  I can tell you that the vast majority of people are morons.
Activity: 9
Hi,

Thank you
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
i wonder how long it would take me to script something that would auto-ignore any post with the words "reject", "EU" or "Asia" in it?
Activity: 44

Dont be mad guys, as a law of life as long as there are high rejects rate there will be people asking about that, ALWAYS. You can wait a year and see. Complain about that is completely useless. The world will not change just because you think it should.
Activity: 84
F#ck my rejects are to low, please help, scream, wank, advice, remove eu-servers please
Activity: 208
Rather than whining about it, why doesn't the pool operator update the initial post in this thread?
Currently it says:

So it is hardly surprising that people think something is wrong when they get higher reject rates here that at other pools, it it?

Yeah it doesn't help. When they do read, they read the wrong post. Rather than something more recent like the last few posts....

Interesting bit of psychology there, people not using common sense is wide spread in humanity... so it shouldn't be any different here.
Activity: 476
Currently it says:

Activity: 208
Just need someone to post asking for help and complaining about high rejects...

I was crusading earlier in the thread.  Reading is difficult it appears, reading comprehension even more so.

There we go... just below your and my post it begins! You just have to laugh when we are talking about the lack of reading (to help themself) "IN FRONT OF THEM" and they still don't read...

Oh look above my post... I guess they aren't reading, so I shouldn't expect any different...

Activity: 84
Hey guys, am getting a very high rejection rate. Is this normal? Am running a single 280x on the pool, with around 700 Kh/s.
Activity: 19
To change from the previous 50pages which speaks of "new server" and "high reject" and as I know there are a lot of ppl on this thread I would like to know if anyone can save my life. Tips for sure ...

I hold a brilliant Sapphire Vapor-x 7950 (11196-09-40G). Unfortunately, memory that is installed on it is the "SK Hynix H5GQ2H24MFR" which sucks with stock BIOS. I have a poor hashrate (tested a lot of settings) and the VRM are hot like hell while the GPU is at 69°C, which is correct. After some reading I came to the conclusion that I needed to recover a modified bios to solve this problem. But, as you certainly know The Stilt closed his thread on litecointalk. Undecided

So I wanted to know if by luck one of you had the stilt bios for this card or a modified bios that can solve the problem. PM me please.

Otherwise, good luck Trek for the establishment of the Asian and European servers. Keep the good work on.
Activity: 51
Kalroth indicated earlier the opposite, that in cgminer.c.source file it indicated that changing queue, expiry and scan-time on the client will not have an impact on results.
What I indicated was that the client will pick the settings if supplied from the server. If they are not sent by the server, then it'll of course roll back to local settings.
I am talking about this setting in particular: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Getwork#rollntime
Activity: 406
i have reject very high too! Sad (10-15%)
Activity: 45
Hey Terk - can you confirm if your custom stratum software follows the standards (meaning scan-time, expiry and queue settings local to our miners are meaningless), or if we specify settings that they are in fact not ignored?

Those settings are client side only. 

In theory Stratum server implementation should send those settings to clients as well as send work restart command as soon as a block change.

Kalroth indicated earlier the opposite, that in cgminer.c.source file it indicated that changing queue, expiry and scan-time on the client will not have an impact on results.

We've had quite a few people indicate opposing arguments here - and even one who suggested even though Kalroth was right, Terk was using custom stratum software such that these settings were impactful.  I'd like Terk to clarify if this is true because I didn't see any evidence other than what Kalroth posted that made me confident in one side of the argument or the other.
Activity: 231
Just need someone to post asking for help and complaining about high rejects...

I was crusading earlier in the thread.  Reading is difficult it appears, reading comprehension even more so.
Jump to: