Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 210. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

I just think that the more experienced here, could give the new guys the benefit of the doubt, and take an opportunity to help them.

The least they can do is read a thread, just a few pages (first few, last few).

Its all we ask.

Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Hi Terk

My latest payout hasn't reflected in my wallet yet (normally it shows within a few minutes, it's now been 35 minutes) and if I check the TX ID on blockchain.info it says "Transaction not found"

https://blockchain.info/tx/35fe42921b6bca647cae4abad7402ddf1d6434ccbd96b68eca5c3156296d8019

Is this normal, do I just need to wait longer for it to be confirmed, or has something gone wrong somewhere along the lines?

Thanks!

I think blockchain.info is out of sync. When you go to their home page https://blockchain.info they show last block known by them as 288773 from 1h 30mins ago. My local wallet shows 288783 blocks, so blockchain.info seems to be 10 blocks behind. Probably something crashed over there and their wallet sync stopped. They usually fix such issues shortly.

The transaction you mentioned was sent and already has 3 confirmations. While blockchain.info has its issues, you can see the transaction on another block explorer: http://blockexplorer.com/tx/35fe42921b6bca647cae4abad7402ddf1d6434ccbd96b68eca5c3156296d8019
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm more than happy to help, but when people don't even read a few pages or look at the first page its very off putting (to help).

I hope you can appreciate where I'm coming from.
I hear you. I do appreciate your frustration. I don't mean to say that it's less valid than some new guy coming here for a problem he's having.

If we demand folks to somehow get the knowledge, and parse it, and understand it, and assimilate it... without any help, there's probably a low chance that they will implement it successfully. And that means they'll be back here again... even more frustrated.

I just think that the more experienced here, could give the new guys the benefit of the doubt, and take an opportunity to help them.

That's all. I'll shut up now.     Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi Terk

My latest payout hasn't reflected in my wallet yet (normally it shows within a few minutes, it's now been 35 minutes) and if I check the TX ID on blockchain.info it says "Transaction not found"

https://blockchain.info/tx/35fe42921b6bca647cae4abad7402ddf1d6434ccbd96b68eca5c3156296d8019

Is this normal, do I just need to wait longer for it to be confirmed, or has something gone wrong somewhere along the lines?

Thanks!
I see a lot of folks here complaining about each other. Some of us really want to use Clever, but are having trouble making it work for us. We come here looking for help. Sure, some of us don't read the last 97 pages in the thread, but we may read 20... and we're here trying to learn something. What's so bad about that?

If you're not interested in helping folks, why are you watching this thread? Are you only interested in sapping valuable info from those that can teach you something? Maybe it's time to pay that favor along and build a bit of a community.

If you actually read just the last 5 pages, or scroll down the first page the main questions are addressed.....

Thus the rage when people ask and/complain over and over again.... if they would just look. No one is expecting you to read the whole thread, just a very small portion of it. Its obvious that people aren't reading and instead post. Be it rudeness or entittlement thats putting people off by the lack of looking thru and reading just a few pages..

I'm monitoring the thread to know when the asian server comes online and/or any of terks comments as they are announced here. FWIW I've helped a lot of people with their sapphire 280xs over at litecointalk, mirrored bioses and provided an installer for a precompiled windows binary of sgminer v4.1.

I'm more than happy to help, but when people don't even read a few pages or look at the first page its very off putting (to help).

I hope you can appreciate where I'm coming from.
Activity: 112
I see a lot of folks here complaining about each other. Some of us really want to use Clever, but are having trouble making it work for us. We come here looking for help. Sure, some of us don't read the last 97 pages in the thread, but we may read 20... and we're here trying to learn something. What's so bad about that?

If you're not interested in helping folks, why are you watching this thread? Are you only interested in sapping valuable info from those that can teach you something? Maybe it's time to pay that favor along and build a bit of a community.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I'm sorry for couple minutes of downtime, there was a problem with the server but it's fixed now.
Activity: 3
Its up and running again Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
Hi All...is CM down? maybe an EU server deployment? Smiley
Activity: 33
Pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 not responding!
Waiting for work to be available from pools.

Pool is offline again?  Huh

Same boat here.   Angry
Activity: 6
Pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 not responding!
Waiting for work to be available from pools.

Pool is offline again?  Huh
Activity: 19
Activity: 1
What does it mean "Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0"? Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

It's ok you're not the only one who has seen 25% hash rate vanish all of a sudden, I'm switching back to Waffle, Earnings have been awful and the site is massively under reporting hash rate.

Dont let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya.

what a bad joke.
Activity: 33

It's ok you're not the only one who has seen 25% hash rate vanish all of a sudden, I'm switching back to Waffle, Earnings have been awful and the site is massively under reporting hash rate.

Dont let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Activity: 84
Please give me Bitcoins so I can buy more food
My WU are 820/750/710
2.5MH in total
6.5% reject
2.1MH shown at site :/

learn the math Smiley

u got 2280 in total not 2.5.
2280 - 6.5% rejeccted x 2280 = 2131.8 = 2.1Mh/s.

It ok now?
Learn read Wink
WU is 2280. Hashrate is 2500

But you're right. The calculation seems to be based on WU not hashrate. But why is it so low at clevermine?  Cry
I think the coins are switching too fast. Network diff is jumping up and down twice a minute.

Posted by: pengoau
Insert Quote
Quote from: Megistal on Today at 03:58:16 PM
Hi,

Is there a list of coins CleverMining can mined?

I don't need to know which coins is actually mined (although that could be very nice to know but I understand that could reveal some of the mechanics behind the scenes) but having the list of coins that could potentially be mined by CleverMining would be very helpful.

Thank you

You didn't bother to read, nor read the first page did you?

I read the initial post, more than often, all the require information is there.
However this time it wasn't.
As I said before, if you read all those 96 pages and kept yourself up-to-date, congratulations.

I've even went on the beta thread in case of something could be there.

Satisfied?

Read the first page, scroll down a bit and you'll see an answer to your coin list question.

Read the last few pages and you would have gotten an answer to the high rejects.

Is it really that hard?

Rather than whining about it, why doesn't the pool operator update the initial post in this thread?
Currently it says:
All technical problems has been solved!
Rejected ratio is back low again.

So it is hardly surprising that people think something is wrong when they get higher reject rates here that at other pools, it it?

Yeah it doesn't help. When they do read, they read the wrong post. Rather than something more recent like the last few posts....

Interesting bit of psychology there, people not using common sense is wide spread in humanity... so it shouldn't be any different here.

I'm a paramedic by profession.  I can tell you that the vast majority of people are morons.

I broke my leg (broke the lower bone in half and pierced my skin) riding a motorbike. You must love us motorbike riders. Fortunately I was wearing full protective gear, but experienced the shortcomings of ankle high boots rather than full boots.
Activity: 9
Posted by: pengoau
Insert Quote
Quote from: Megistal on Today at 03:58:16 PM
Hi,

I don't need to know which coins is actually mined (although that could be very nice to know but I understand that could reveal some of the mechanics behind the scenes) but having the list of coins that could potentially be mined by CleverMining would be very helpful.

Thank you

I read the initial post, more than often, all the require information is there.
However this time it wasn't.
As I said before, if you read all those 96 pages and kept yourself up-to-date, congratulations.

I've even went on the beta thread in case of something could be there.

Satisfied?
Hi,

Thank you

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4935224

Its good that you searched, but if you used a little bit more effort and that brain of yours checking the last few pages would have gotten you the answer you seek.
Jump to: