Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 220. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I mined on this pool for 2 days, and it was literally the worst reject rates I've ever seen in my life. I switched immediately and went from 20-30% rejects (CleverMining) to less than 1% rejects on ANY other pool. The funny thing is they do calculations based on ACCEPTED mh/s too, but when you're losing so much off the top, you can rapidly see that something is inherently wrong with trying to mine on this pool as of now. If it works for you great, keep using it. If it doesn't work for you, run like hell like I did.

what are u using ? cgminer ? do you have

queue
scan-time
expiry    defined ?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/TnG58qR.png
rejected percentage go down suddenly, i'm so happy
but i didn't change any thing, what happened?

Nothing. It fluctuates all day depending on what coin is being mined.
Activity: 48
https://i.imgur.com/TnG58qR.png
rejected percentage go down suddenly, i'm so happy
but i didn't change any thing, what happened?
@kalroth i do not like to prove you wrong Wink

i have two pc's nearly the same
both with windows 7/64bit (one ultimate/one professional) two different mainboards
but on both pc's i am using two His hd7850 with the same settings.
(using sgminer 3.7.3 -->much more stable and better finetunable to xintensity....)

pc 1   i do not use queue, scan-time and expiry (so defaults will be used afaik)
pc 2   i use queue=0 scan-time 1 expiry 1

So quess what after 18 h of mining

pc 1 786,57 Mh/s Wu:685  Rejects 9,5% --->problem cards or pc or settings ?
pc 2 785,13 Mh/s Wu:746  Rejects 4,7%

so i swapped both cards from one pc to the other one and let settings as they are.
Test for a night (10h)

pc 1 has again the lower WU: and the higher rejects (7,1% to 3.7%) ---> so no problem with the cards, maybee problem with pc or setting ?

(to be honest is was the night where cleverming has ddos attacks and both pc's stay several hours at middlecoin
maybee therefore both pc's with lower rejects ?)

before driving to work i just switch the configuration and at the end of the working day (10h)

pc 2 has now the lower Wu: and higher rejects (4,9% to 10,1%) ----> no problems with the pc it should be the configuration?!

i double check both configuration and the only difference were the values (scan-time/queue/expiry)

This weekend i will move all 4 cards to a selfmade rig..... next test will be monday

stay tuned

@kalroth will there be further improvements for 3.7.3 or is sgminer to be prefered for the future?

whats your ping to the sever and your location? I live in canada and with my 30mhs I get avg 12% rejects with spikes of 20% 100ms ping , and waffle I get 1-3% rejects on avg with an ping of 55ms on an USEAST server

i'am from germany
i can only ping www.clevermining.com(san francisco) 45ms-200ms
but as far as i know is us.clevermining.com (i can not ping) in seatle should be se same ping time
Activity: 59

both with windows 7/64bit (one ultimate/one professional) two different mainboards
(using sgminer 3.7.3 -->much more stable and better finetunable to xintensity....)

pc 1   i do not use queue, scan-time and expiry (so defaults will be used afaik)

so i swapped both cards from one pc to the other one and let settings as they are.
Test for a night (10h)

pc 1 has again the lower WU: and the higher rejects (7,1% to 3.7%) ---> so no problem with the cards, maybee problem with pc or setting ?

(to be honest is was the night where cleverming has ddos attacks and both pc's stay several hours at middlecoin

before driving to work i just switch the configuration and at the end of the working day (10h)

pc 2 has now the lower Wu: and higher rejects (4,9% to 10,1%) ----> no problems with the pc it should be the configuration?!

i double check both configuration and the only difference were the values (scan-time/queue/expiry)

This weekend i will move all 4 cards to a selfmade rig..... next test will be monday

stay tuned

@kalroth will there be further improvements for 3.7.3 or is sgminer to be prefered for the future?

whats your ping to the sever and your location? I live in canada and with my 30mhs I get avg 12% rejects with spikes of 20% 100ms ping , and waffle I get 1-3% rejects on avg with an ping of 55ms on an USEAST server

Test for a night (10h)

stay tuned

Activity: 47
I think is it server problem, many users from EU using US servers, no way that is good.

We need EU server urgent!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I mined on this pool for 2 days, and it was literally the worst reject rates I've ever seen in my life. I switched immediately and went from 20-30% rejects (CleverMining) to less than 1% rejects on ANY other pool. The funny thing is they do calculations based on ACCEPTED mh/s too, but when you're losing so much off the top, you can rapidly see that something is inherently wrong with trying to mine on this pool as of now. If it works for you great, keep using it. If it doesn't work for you, run like hell like I did.

I have been trying to say this. lol
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Activity: 12
I like the idea of just paying out at the same time every day. It makes it easier to track how much I've actually made that day.

I agree with that.  Smiley
+1
Activity: 19
Did i got i right?

expiry, queue, scantime we need to delete from config file/not need them at all?

Delete expiry and scantime and set --queue 1 just to be sure. This settings are provided by Kalroth!

Yes and it works. I had found some settings to lower my reject ratio... But finaly the best thing i've done , it's simply remove scantime and expiry, queue was already set at 1.
Activity: 9
Did i got i right?

expiry, queue, scantime we need to delete from config file/not need them at all?

From what I can tell they don't actually matter that much as long as you just submit all your found shares regardless of what your client thinks of them.  Mine thinks 100% are rejects (well bfgminer; cudaminer figures it out right on default settings) but my actual reject rate from the server is usually about 5-10%
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

sorry my mistake,
first search - read - ask

I have searched the treat I didn't found anything useful. So this is the reason why I ask. Maybe it is my mistake but I really didn't found anything.

So any help about the ratio is appreciated.  I read in the topic that this shouldn't be such an issue, that the profits are ok with this ratio and so on.

Thanks. Smiley

Lower intensity
Activity: 51
Did i got i right?

You can safely delete all three settings from your configuration file. At least until someone proves me wrong. :)
Activity: 34
Did i got i right?

Delete expiry and scantime and set --queue 1 just to be sure. This settings are provided by Kalroth!
Activity: 208
Did i got i right?

Make sure the settings aren't specified in your config file or via command line arguments.
sve
Activity: 10
Why do I keep getting these "rejects"?

"
 [08:32:21] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:32:51] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:33:17] Accepted 1c029571 Diff 2.34K/512 GPU 0
 [08:33:27] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:33:57] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:34:14] Accepted 46790c7c Diff 930/512 GPU 0
 [08:34:27] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:34:59] Accepted 15ddf446 Diff 3K/512 GPU 0
 [08:35:05] Accepted 61ebd012 Diff 669/512 GPU 0
 [08:36:07] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:36:37] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5306512
Activity: 133
I've been mining and coping with the rejects, I've also been scanning this thread time to time, but what's made me post this time is when you check your account on clevermining and see "Rejected: 130.5 kH/s (51.9%)". This is taking the piss. Is there any new news?
Activity: 18
Why do I keep getting these "rejects"?

"
 [08:32:21] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:32:51] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:33:17] Accepted 1c029571 Diff 2.34K/512 GPU 0
 [08:33:27] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:33:57] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:34:14] Accepted 46790c7c Diff 930/512 GPU 0
 [08:34:27] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:34:59] Accepted 15ddf446 Diff 3K/512 GPU 0
 [08:35:05] Accepted 61ebd012 Diff 669/512 GPU 0
 [08:36:07] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
 [08:36:37] Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0
"
Activity: 47
Did i got i right?

Jump to: