Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 219. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I'm sorry for highly increased rejects in the last hour. There were some problems with one of coin wallets which my automated health checks didn't detect. It's fixed now and rejects are back to pool's normal. I also want you to know that I will be working next week on improving this our “normal” and to make it lower - I still see some areas to improve (besides launching regional servers which are finally coming tomorrow).

Also: please be patient if you PMed me and didn't receive reply. I have some backlog here. I will read again all messages and reply to all which requires reply within couple days.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
yes, I know that BTC/mhash is for accepted Mhash not total Mhash, thats why hinted on mining with same rig on different pools Smiley
as for high duplicate shares reject rate, this usually is client side issue with multiple gpu's running in same cgminer instance (and something broke there).
Another explainantion would be really badly broken stratum, but as it seems most the other users do not have this issue I think its client on side.
cgminer debug log could show more...
The guy above quoted and said my 10% reject rate was 'not bad at all'...
That seems to indicate to me that other people are having this issue - seeing that 10% is considered decent Wink
I will check the cgminer logs for anything out of the ordinary.  I believe this to be a server-side issue though, however, considering that this is literally the only pool that I have this issue on (and I've gone through at least 30+ pools in my time mining)...

There have been countless posts on this subject, try reading my post on this vey page about it.

Clevermining is mining some fast coins (low block time) that any pool that mines them would have 5%-10% reject rates.  This is accounted for in the profit algorithm.  Other pools don't mine these coins because they don't want the reject rates associated with them even if they are more profitable regardless.  

So you're comparing apples to oranges here.  
Activity: 34
yes, I know that BTC/mhash is for accepted Mhash not total Mhash, thats why hinted on mining with same rig on different pools Smiley
as for high duplicate shares reject rate, this usually is client side issue with multiple gpu's running in same cgminer instance (and something broke there).
Another explainantion would be really badly broken stratum, but as it seems most the other users do not have this issue I think its client on side.
The guy above quoted and said my 10% reject rate was 'not bad at all'...
That seems to indicate to me that other people are having this issue - seeing that 10% is considered decent Wink
I will check the cgminer logs for anything out of the ordinary.  I believe this to be a server-side issue though, however, considering that this is literally the only pool that I have this issue on (and I've gone through at least 30+ pools in my time mining)...
Activity: 30
Activity: 27
I run on Wafflepool w/ xintensity 768; I get approx 1% reject rate.
I run on CoinMine.pw w/ xintensity 768; I get approx 0.1% reject rate.

I read on the Clevermining site that they've 'fixed' the reject rate issues so I come back to run a test...
I'm running w/ xintensity 320; I get approx 10% reject rate!  They aren't even stales either, it's just this bullshit:

https://i.imgur.com/0Sletlr.png

Why don't you guys just like... Use better stratum software?  I mean it must exist... Just look at the other pools.
Numbers don't lie.
10% is not bad at all. This pool mines coins with a very short block time. It ends up getting more rejects naturally. If you're going to be an idiot and blame people, just head back to another pool. Multiple times in the last few pages have people answered kindly to question about rejects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
reading this thread seems there are two type of miners:
Type-1 is interested of low rejection rates and Type-2 is interested in profit.
Personaly I would not mind higher rejection rate if I still geting better payout for the same amount of spent time with the same rig.

What if you can turn those rejected shares to accepted and increase your profit ??

you know that BTC/mhash is for accepted Mhash not total Mhash
Activity: 434

I read on the Clevermining site that they've 'fixed' the reject rate issues so I come back to run a test...
I'm running w/ xintensity 320; I get approx 10% reject rate!  They aren't even stales either, it's just this bullshit:

Why don't you guys just like... Use better stratum software?  I mean it must exist... Just look at the other pools.
Numbers don't lie.
Activity: 30
reading this thread seems there are two type of miners:
Type-1 is interested of low rejection rates and Type-2 is interested in profit.
Personaly I would not mind higher rejection rate if I still geting better payout for the same amount of spent time with the same rig.
Activity: 34

https://i.imgur.com/0Sletlr.png

Numbers don't lie.
Activity: 280
People find payouts better/comparable to TradeMyBit?
Activity: 434
Any feedback on EU servers, when can we expect them?

I'm on wafflepool and i would like to come on your pool but i'm waiting for EU server.

Thanks in advance
waffle is doing reeeeeeally bad today  Sad I switched all my rigs back here and I'm happy with profit I have so far.

lol...how can you tell? It's not even 1CST yet.
Activity: 48
rejected percentage go down suddenly, i'm so happy
but i didn't change any thing, what happened?

Nothing. It fluctuates all day depending on what coin is being mined.

Coin switch.  Different coins result in different reject rates because of diff/speed of the coin. Clevermining pool is more aggressive in pursuing fast coins that have good profitability despite higher reject rates so you'll see more varied reject rates here. Others like Waffle avoid these fast coins so you won't see them have high reject rates. It's more than network latency, server issues, and miner configuration.  People tend to forget about the fast coin aspect here.  Oh well.
thanks
Activity: 7

I'm on wafflepool and i would like to come on your pool but i'm waiting for EU server.

Thanks in advance

Same for me. I'm waiting for EU. There is already eu.clevermining.com (nl.clevermining.com) responding for ping, but it's probably not ready to use.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

Thanks in advance
waffle is doing reeeeeeally bad today  Sad I switched all my rigs back here and I'm happy with profit I have so far.
Activity: 47

Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
clevermining
10,697.1 MH/s

middlecoin
10,187.1628 MH/s

It's happening!  Grin
Congrats, Terk!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Coin switch.  Different coins result in different reject rates because of diff/speed of the coin. Clevermining pool is more aggressive in pursuing fast coins that have good profitability despite higher reject rates so you'll see more varied reject rates here. Others like Waffle avoid these fast coins so you won't see them have high reject rates. It's more than network latency, server issues, and miner configuration.  People tend to forget about the fast coin aspect here.  Oh well.
4 days and no payouts... is that normal for this pool?  I was reading that they do payouts multiple times a day.
check your btc address
if your balance greater than 0.01BTC it will pay soon
Jump to: