Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 221. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Ok after 19hours of mining without using the expiry, queue, scantime arguments I get 0 stales and 2% rejects. WU is 694~ with a hash of 740.

update: well looks like the settings were in the config file, so I've restarted the miner. I've removed them both from the config file and command line arguments. Even though they were specified in the past, the server should be disregarding the settings anyway.

I'll check back tomorrow night and see what my results are.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Could someone who has successfully reduced their reject rate post their cgminer/sgminer settings for a R9 270X?

And yes, I've read several pages of this thread, tried different suggestions, switched from cgminer to sgminer etc. What's mainly confusing me is the number of rejects is high but the reject percentage is only 7%. Is that percentage only calculated over a certain period of time (1 hour maybe?) or am I just reading the output wrong? Or is this simply because we were mining a fast coin last night and switched to something like Doge this morning, bringing my reject percentage down? My hashrate according to the stats on clevermining.com seems correct.

Here's my current settings:

sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u xxxxxxxxxx -p x -w 256 -I 18 --thread-concurrency 26496 --gpu-fan auto --temp-target 75 --temp-overheat 87 --temp-cutoff 90 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-engine 1131 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-powertune 20 -E 10 -s 5 -Q 0

Here's what my current output looks like:

https://i.imgur.com/mxrqsi8.jpg
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hey there,

I know it has been asked before but I found no answer yet. Any idea when vardiff will be working again? 512 is kinda high for my smaller rigs. Thanks in advance for answering.

VARDIFF makes no difference to your profits. Small rig or large rig. Doesn't matter. It's been explained on this forum and every other pool forum. You can read up on it.

It doesn't matter, AS LONG AS THE REJECTS ARE CLOSE TO ZERO.

No. It doesn't matter. Ever. Period.
Activity: 10

sorry my mistake,
first search - read - ask

I have searched the treat I didn't found anything useful. So this is the reason why I ask. Maybe it is my mistake but I really didn't found anything.

So any help about the ratio is appreciated.  I read in the topic that this shouldn't be such an issue, that the profits are ok with this ratio and so on.

Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am mining there two days already and have not received any payment. Is this happening to someone too?
Did you even bother to read the FAQ of the pool you're sending your miner(s) to?

How often do you send payouts?

We send ongoing payouts as soon as Bitcoins are back from exchanges. We usually send payouts couple of times per day.
What is the minimal balance for payout?

Ongoing payouts are for balances of 0.01 BTC or more. There's also a once per week payout for 0.001 BTC balances on Sundays.
I made a mistake in my username / BTC address. Can I change it?

This bit is in case you got enough 'Ready For Payout':
If you made a mistake, your username probably isn't a valid Bitcoin address and payouts were never sent to this username. In this case just message us on Twitter or Bitcointalk and we'll correct the address. You will need to provide a valid address that is different only by one or two characters to the wrong username. This is secure as it's impossible to purposely generate address so similar to another one.

FYI, User name is case sensitive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
anything about EU pool?
Activity: 15
I am mining there two days already and have not received any payment. Is this happening to someone too?
Activity: 84
Hello all,

I'm new to coin stuff and etc. Is this a high reject ratio ~11% and if it is what can I do?

Thank you in advance.

First read then ask
Where?

someone can share their cg miner setting for r290?

Here are my settings, I have 910 kh/s on linux:

"api-listen" : true,
"intensity" : "20",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "512",
"kernel" : "scrypt",
"auto-fan" : true,
"temp-cutoff" : "85",
"temp-overheat" : "75",
"temp-target" : "70",
"expiry" : "30",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "1",
"retry-pause" : "5",
"scan-time" : "30",
"scrypt" : true,
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"shaders" : "2560",
"thread-concurrency" : "25599",
"gpu-thread" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "1030",
"sharethreads" : "32",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-memclock" : "1490"

sorry my mistake,
first search - read - ask
Hello all,

I'm new to coin stuff and etc. Is this a high reject ratio ~11% and if it is what can I do?

Thank you in advance.

First read then ask
Where?

Here are my settings, I have 910 kh/s on linux:

"api-listen" : true,
"intensity" : "20",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "512",
"kernel" : "scrypt",
"auto-fan" : true,
"temp-cutoff" : "85",
"temp-overheat" : "75",
"temp-target" : "70",
"expiry" : "30",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "1",
"retry-pause" : "5",
"scan-time" : "30",
"scrypt" : true,
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"shaders" : "2560",
"thread-concurrency" : "25599",
"gpu-thread" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "1030",
"sharethreads" : "32",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-memclock" : "1490"
Activity: 16
Hey,

First what I want to say is, that I really appriciate the effort of Terk, these pool is really awesome and I staying on it for 11+ mining days now.
But I have a litlle bit off-topic question. I notice strange behavior on one of my cards.

I will try to explain it to you in a few words. So I have 3 same MSI 280X Gaming cards. All are running with same settings - I 13, thread-concurency 14336, enginge clock 1050, memory clock 1500, temp is always at 75C. All three produce around 710kH/s what's ok. But the problem here is that the second and only second card is always crushing, after around 24h the SGMiner reports that the card is dead or sick (I did undervolt them), but why is only one card crashing?
Next thing which is strange, is this: i set some monitor features in CGWatcher, in which I restart the PC if one of the cards is dead/sick or if the total hashrate drops below certain value. But what should i do, if my total hash rate increases insanely? Like you can see in the below pictures? Second card is obvious dead, but the SGMiner reports that's it mining with 300+MH/s (and that's the reason that CGWatcher can't reset the PC). Can you give me some advice, what should I do about the card or which settings should I change in CGwatcer, to restart the PC if that happens?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26649081/cgWatcher1.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26649081/cgWatcher2.png
Activity: 50
Hey there,

I know it has been asked before but I found no answer yet. Any idea when vardiff will be working again? 512 is kinda high for my smaller rigs. Thanks in advance for answering.

VARDIFF makes no difference to your profits. Small rig or large rig. Doesn't matter. It's been explained on this forum and every other pool forum. You can read up on it.

It doesn't matter, AS LONG AS THE REJECTS ARE CLOSE TO ZERO.
Activity: 34
My settings for R9 290X

--scrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u blablabla -p anything -w 256 -v 1 -I 18 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 32765 --log 5 --gpu-fan 80 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1000 --lookup-gap 2 --api-port 4028 --temp-target 80 --temp-overheat 95 --temp-cutoff 97 --queue 1

I reach 900khs: http://d.pr/i/zSOn

Try it because 290 is quite similar to 290X.

Maybe set --gpu-engine 920 and --gpu-memclock 1400.
Activity: 378
Activity: 84
Hello all,

Thank you in advance.

First read then ask
Hello all,

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 40
Hey there,

Activity: 490
Hey there,

i dont think it will be active again at all, try to grow your rig to higher hashrates
Activity: 63
Hey there,

Activity: 33

how can you say to add a certain coin when we dont know the coins we mine anyway, for all you know it may already be there
Activity: 490
Jump to: