Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 222. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I like the idea of just paying out at the same time every day. It makes it easier to track how much I've actually made that day.

I agree with that.  Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
First, I want to thank Terk and anyone else working on www.clevermining.com for all their hard work. The website looks amazing.

This is a screenshot of my miner: https://i.imgur.com/pyaIHjM.png
bitcoin address: 1AdRNgtWkjh5f63ZEJ5vbd6a43x8Z9cgAU

I'm still fiddling with settings to get the rejected to go down, but does anyone know why my getworks is so much higher than my accepted+rejected?
When mining only Dogecoin my efficiency is always over 100%, but since switching to a multipool it's always low.

That's the highest share I've seen so far: 32.4M o_o what does that mean?

For a lot of coin switching pools this is normal. You can pretty much disregard the efficiency field. You really want to pay attention to U and WU. Change your intensity to 18 or lower to get your rejects down. Otherwise this all looks ok.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Please add auroracoin :p
Activity: 1
First, I want to thank Terk and anyone else working on www.clevermining.com for all their hard work. The website looks amazing.

This is a screenshot of my miner: https://i.imgur.com/pyaIHjM.png
bitcoin address: 1AdRNgtWkjh5f63ZEJ5vbd6a43x8Z9cgAU

I'm still fiddling with settings to get the rejected to go down, but does anyone know why my getworks is so much higher than my accepted+rejected?
When mining only Dogecoin my efficiency is always over 100%, but since switching to a multipool it's always low.

That's the highest share I've seen so far: 32.4M o_o what does that mean?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
Hey Terk
The most recent payment has not shown up in my wallet. TXID =13fd0366ee92daabb38606aceb6ad2d13d3ee0c654817057de2fe2767b52b787

I'm wallet 1Jjxx63EDjFRcqFZJGHzZaGDAGdsEA8Kcu

Could you please investigate to see why i have not received this payout please?
Activity: 7
I'm in the UK and would like to get an idea of latency issues before I start playing.

win+r
cmd (Enter)
tracert us.clevermining.com
Activity: 84
Could you add an option to be paid only once per day?

I had really lot (and I mean a lot) people complaining about micropayouts every couple of hours. Basically most of people with enough hashpower to be paid every couple of hours complained about it.

I think the rest of us enjoy being paid more often.  I am sure Terk likes the security of it as well.  He does not have to hold large balances, just in case of attack.

I thought it as well, the ongoing payouts will allow me to keep less of your Bitcoins in my wallet, but it isn't the case. Balances of people having less than 0.01 BTC are stacking up.

What I'm going to do is to make one daily payout but for a minimum of only 0.001 BTC balance. This will mean that everyone should be happier. High hashrate users will get only one payout daily and won't be spammed with several micropayouts. Low hashrate users will still get their payout every day. And I won't be holding that many of your Bitcoins in my hot wallet as every day almost whole balance will be paid out.

The payout model should change next week. I want to make significant changes in bulk and introduce them along with new user stats pages and after new servers are live and running. Something like CleverMining relaunch with more regional servers and lot of new things introduced.

Thanks Terk, sounds good for me. take some sleep
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Question for Terk: Any chance of adding a link to http://www.cleverminingforum.com to the Clevermining.com main page? (Next to the bitcointalk link?) Nothing against this forum here, but it's like wandering around in a vast crowd versus a much cozier atmosphere at a dedicated website. Plus a forum with multiple threads is much more user-friendly than trying to wade through 80+ pages of linear posting. (Though I suppose this is easier for Terk to monitor and respond on, so I would NOT hold it against him if he does not try to monitor the cleverminingforum.com site.)
I have been testing the pool more after all the fixes and cant figure out why I have these stats:

Been mining for 24 hours with all of my systems at 13.3 Mhash. 24 hour avg is shown to be 11.9 with 2-6% Reject value. My rejects are well bellow the pool avg yet my hash rate does not reflect it...

You possibly had some disconnects/fail-overs throughout the day? Even just a little is enough to lower your 24 avg.
Possibly, but even if I mine for a full hour to see update stats its never close to my actual hash power after you deduct the reject %

Well the hour stat is pretty noisy. The 24 should be "close" to your avg WU. It's an avg so it fluctuates. Is your total WU closer to 11.9? Sounds reasonable. I wouldn't sweat it.
I have been testing the pool more after all the fixes and cant figure out why I have these stats:

Been mining for 24 hours with all of my systems at 13.3 Mhash. 24 hour avg is shown to be 11.9 with 2-6% Reject value. My rejects are well bellow the pool avg yet my hash rate does not reflect it...

You possibly had some disconnects/fail-overs throughout the day? Even just a little is enough to lower your 24 avg.
Possibly, but even if I mine for a full hour to see update stats its never close to my actual hash power after you deduct the reject %

STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Strange situation but my rejects are double my accepted and Im just reporting in, it seems best to just ignore.  My earnings show up just fine so I presume its an erroneous kinda thing, due to Terk using crypto voodoo to harness a black hole for hashing or something
OK, nevermind, they started showing up, but it seems like it takes a while to accept a share, now is THIS normal? lol

If your using cudaminer, it's safe to assume you have a low hashrate? Sub 300kh? If so then at 512 diff it could take awhile. Seems normal.
Activity: 1
I mined this pool for 5 days,but I can't connect to it since maybe five hours ago.The website shows that there are many persons mining.Why I can't connect it?
Activity: 13
OK, nevermind, they started showing up, but it seems like it takes a while to accept a share, now is THIS normal? lol
Activity: 13
Just started trying to mine here using cudaminer, it's not showing any accept or rejected in cudaminer...is this normal?
Activity: 52
Hi,

I am using a gridseed asic. Any other pool I mine to, I am getting 3.2-3.5mh. But when I mine here, I am averaging about 2.7. Any thoughts as to why?

Its important to figure out as I have about 250mh in asics that am looking for a home
Activity: 59
haven't gotten paid in over 20 hours, is there any issues with payouts?

14wfY1fwNXqkKHafemxW3poWpLcMgWFvo6

You also haven't been mining for 26 hours, so your balance didn't increase since then. You will be paid tomorrow when 0.001 BTC payouts will be send. Also tomorrow I should fetch into database some manual payouts so your unexchanged balance should convert to ready to pay and be paid as well.

alright, thanks for clearing that up.
Activity: 27
I like the idea of just paying out at the same time every day. It makes it easier to track how much I've actually made that day.
Jump to: