Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 28. (Read 554359 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Terk, you said you are going to answer some questions that were posted.

I'd just like to know why you went back on your word about working with our community, and instead raped the crap out of our coin for 4-5 months?  We have been here in your thread talking about it.  So even if you just read the posts in your own thread, you would either be in one of two boats.  You saw our questions and anger and just didn't get around to doing anything about it... or obvious apathy in what you do.  Or you read it and said to yourself, "fuck NLG"... or obvious greed despite your word to work with our community.

Or you just didn't read your own thread.

I just want your stance on what has happened in the last 5 months, and why you had no response to any of it.

-Fuse

Either I have no idea what you are writing about or you have no idea what you are writing about.

I've been in contact with your developers since October. They contacted me and asked for help, because your faulty difficulty readjustment algorithm at that time couldn't cope with our hashrate and difficulty jumps were causing as long as multi-hour gaps between blocks. I investigated the issue and I significantly limited maximum hashrate which CM was putting into NLG. This reduced most extreme block gaps from 160~520 minutes in September-October to 20-60 minutes starting in late October (with most blocks having short times and these are times for longest blocks in a day). While I agree that 30-minute blocks are not ideal, this was a working compromise between your coin interests and our miners interests.

I want to repeat, because you seem to don't understand or don't appreciate it, that the only reason for lowering times from 160~520-minute blocks to 30-minute blocks was cooperation from my side and my willingness to treat your coin gently. I have no reason to destroy coins because I and my users benefit from thriving altcoins, so I always cooperate with coin developers, within reason, if they contact me. NLG developers who contacted me via PM understood that I cannot leave the coin entirely, because our miners expect CM to mine coins which are profitable at any given moment and because if not CM, then some other pool would mine the low-difficulty blocks - and they appreciated my help.

It's only you who come to this thread and accuse of "raping", while I was nothing but gentle and caring towards your coin. It's also you who is happy and who gloat because of the fact that CM didn't update their daemon and that our users wasted a tiny amount of their hashrate on a wrong chain. And it's you who spread FUD about "losing days worth of mining", clearly with the intent to scare our users, while the losses were at a level of 0.00000397 BTC per 1 MH/s or $0.00085752 per 1 MH/s (total, not per day). This is malicious from your side towards me, towards the pool and towards our miners and the only hostile person which I can see here is you.

One more thing, before CM comes back to mining NLG tonight. Longest block gaps of the day were 160-520 minutes (yes, almost 9 hours) before CM reduced hashrate towards NLG to help this coin. They went down to 20-60 minutes after we started cooperating and they have stayed at this level since then. Fast forward to February. We have NOT been mining NLG for the last four days, and these times ARE still 20-60 minutes (30, 64, 22, 26 minutes in the last four days respectively). Two conclusions:

1) It was CleverMining's help and cooperation which caused reducing 160-520 minutes block times to 20-60 minutes (you're welcome).
2) It is NOT CleverMining's fault that you have 20-60 minutes times between blocks because you still have it the same after CM stopped mining the coin.

Considering the above, I expect you to apologize and stop trolling our thread.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Terk, you said you are going to answer some questions that were posted.

I'd just like to know why you went back on your word about working with our community, and instead raped the crap out of our coin for 4-5 months?  We have been here in your thread talking about it.  So even if you just read the posts in your own thread, you would either be in one of two boats.  You saw our questions and anger and just didn't get around to doing anything about it... or obvious apathy in what you do.  Or you read it and said to yourself, "fuck NLG"... or obvious greed despite your word to work with our community.

Or you just didn't read your own thread.

I just want your stance on what has happened in the last 5 months, and why you had no response to any of it.

-Fuse
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Please don't spread FUD about CleverMining losing any significant amount of hashing on a wrong Guldencoin chain. It's true that I miss the daemon update but it's false that we lost "days of mining". Everyone got their expected payout everyday so you know that it simply could not be true that we lost any significant amount. NLG was automatically disabled as soon as the problem was detected and it was less than one day after the fork. CM was putting only tiny fraction of its hashrate into NLG during that time. I'm really sorry for the missed hashes, but they are limited to a tiny amount.

You can see the exact number on the 30-day stats and I highlighted amounts on a screenshot below.

A total of 0.64695054 BTC of immature and unexchanged balance on Feb 1st and 2nd are invalid NLG (highlighted in red). During these two days we mined 64.49990102 BTC of all coins (highlighted in green). So our loss was 1.003% of our two-day hashrate (or 0.066% of monthly hashrate) or 0.00000397 BTC per 1 MH/s, which is worth $0.00085752 per 1 MH/s at current price or $0.85752 per 1 GH/s - this is how much we lost.

I'm really sorry for this, but I want to ensure you that CM has safeguards in place to limit damages in case something like this happens and this is why NLG was disabled shortly after the problem occurred and our loses were very limited - as you can see above. I will change the wrong NLG blocks in database to zeros, so the 0.64695054 BTC wrong balance will disappear, but the screenshot below will stay for reference.

If anyone would like a refund for this loss, I'm happy to send you it manually on the condition that it exceeds the minimum bitcoin transaction output size (dust value) of 0.00005430 BTC. Please PM me with your address and I will send you 1% of your Feb 1st and Feb 2nd profits, which is 0.00000397 per 1 MH/s.

I'm sorry for not being here on Bitcointalk as often as I used to be. The pool was of course maintained technically all the time - as all our miners know, because they were paid regularly without issues - I just spent less time on forums in the last weeks. This is my fault and I intend to bring CleverMining customer service back to its high standards from before! Please give me one day to read through the last few pages and respond to any questions and then I promise to visit the thread every day just like I have been doing for the last year.

CleverMining is as great and strong as ever. Even though altcoins are not as profitable as they were half year ago and months with 130%+ profits are gone, CM still provides the best profit among all major scrypt pools. Thanks for mining with us!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
Thanks for the pointer, ny2cafuse.

Looks like Guldencoin changed the algorithm and left CM to mine on the old one. I don't have the time to dive into the specifics of this, but it looks like the last couple of days have gone to waste, at least partially.

Clever gone I see  Wink
Nice spreading of hashes http://nlgstats.iblogger.org/
And Digishield is kicking in right well I think http://guldencointrader.nl/moeilijkheid.php

looks like the difficulty has maintained more stable rate. looking good!

Don't want to spoil the positive spirit but I saw these kind of messages with the DGW change also...

- The signs atm show Clever is still on the old wallet so i hope he's mining for J. Doe
- The latter means the diff would have been more steady with or without Digi
- the fact 30% of the wallets are old DGW AND Clever not on this chain does not make me confident (chains are chosen on work not on proper calculated diffs)
- Digi is more nervous due to the other way of retargetting and due to that the average blocks an hour are way to low, not a big deal but not OK either
- The main reason Digi was a better choice was to equalize the chances for all miners and discourage Clever, not as a final fix keep that in mind

So yes it looks OK but thats about it, if Clever jumps back in we can see if Digi does what we expected it to do.
On the other hand, in the past weeks we got company of another - I guess jump pool - and if Bio and friends  Wink are planning to cut back on hashpower and we don't get Multi hour blocktimes it's a good sign. Till then we have to wait and see...

thsminer:

I've been running a 1.3.0 guldencoind to keep an eye on the DGW chain..  clever is still mining on it.  Smiley  i doubt anything malicious.. anyways, block height wise they're pretty much even with us. but for networkhashrate the digi chain is killing it..  17GH DIGI vs 4GH DGW last 100 blocks.  1.3.0 guldencoind queries cut and pastes below.

Code:

[root@dell ~]# guldencoind getbestblockhash
4ab117917969d896e962eac3d231e4a0cd7d6e52350872336927f356a474b0b9
[root@dell ~]# guldencoind getblock 4ab117917969d896e962eac3d231e4a0cd7d6e52350872336927f356a474b0b9
{
    "hash" : "4ab117917969d896e962eac3d231e4a0cd7d6e52350872336927f356a474b0b9",
    "confirmations" : 1,
    "size" : 249,
    "height" : 194492,
    "version" : 2,
    "merkleroot" : "6418cbb4e728bd63cdcb683571b2d420a371cf50e25d05223bd4ad2d3760682e",
    "tx" : [
        "6418cbb4e728bd63cdcb683571b2d420a371cf50e25d05223bd4ad2d3760682e"
    ],
    "time" : 1422847904,
    "nonce" : 15892272,
    "bits" : "1c0116fb",
    "difficulty" : 234.90891779,
    "previousblockhash" : "b7396a43f6a92e2483b29b4de85cda44c69781b0b7bcc5652630ee2abb513a2c"
}
[root@dell ~]# guldencoind gettxout 6418cbb4e728bd63cdcb683571b2d420a371cf50e25d05223bd4ad2d3760682e 0
{
    "bestblock" : "4ab117917969d896e962eac3d231e4a0cd7d6e52350872336927f356a474b0b9",
    "confirmations" : 1,
    "value" : 1000.00000000,
    "scriptPubKey" : {
        "asm" : "OP_DUP OP_HASH160 e96200b2643f6188c66305cd7b3a28923ab0bf0e OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG",
        "hex" : "76a914e96200b2643f6188c66305cd7b3a28923ab0bf0e88ac",
        "reqSigs" : 1,
        "type" : "pubkeyhash",
        "addresses" : [
            "Gf7wGAwJGDLfoHcNCRLKZqpk2EQU5ixA6c"
        ]
    },
    "version" : 1,
    "coinbase" : true
}
[root@dell ~]# guldencoind getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 194497,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 324.09852217,
    "errors" : "IMPORTANT: Shut down this wallet and download the new version 1.3.1! Very important and mandatory update!!\nBELANGRIJK: Sluit deze wallet af en download de nieuwe versie 1.3.1! Zeer belangrijke update!",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 4783660604,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

EDIT: Now should we discuss Digi chain mining at a pace of 400 blocks per day? 

legendary
HODL for life.
Hate to break it to you, mate, but Terk isn't paying attention to his pool.  I know for a fact that around 4GH of CM mining power has been wasted for the last few days.

Maybe Terk will pay his miners for his lack of attention... if he even admits it, or he even says something after months of silence.

-Fuse

What is there to say? Apart from the Guldencoin crowd whining, there was not much to talk about, apart from what was mentioned today.

In the meanwhile, if you could elaborate a bit more on your facts, that'd be great.

PM sent.  Up to you what you want to do with the info.

-Fuse
legendary
Hate to break it to you, mate, but Terk isn't paying attention to his pool.  I know for a fact that around 4GH of CM mining power has been wasted for the last few days.

Maybe Terk will pay his miners for his lack of attention... if he even admits it, or he even says something after months of silence.

-Fuse

What is there to say? Apart from the Guldencoin crowd whining, there was not much to talk about, apart from what was mentioned today.

In the meanwhile, if you could elaborate a bit more on your facts, that'd be great.
legendary
HODL for life.
[...]

Last tweet: 17-sep-2014 https://twitter.com/CleverMining

Mind you, these are the only two ways to communicate with CM, so... OP went AWOL!

His user profile shows:
Last Active:    February 05, 2015, 10:43:25 AM

But when is the last time he said anything in his own pool's thread?

-Fuse
legendary
[...]

Mind you, these are the only two ways to communicate with CM, so... OP went AWOL!

His user profile shows:
Last Active:    February 05, 2015, 10:43:25 AM
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I wonder which coin they mined Wink I am enjoying this tbh! Sorry for the miners though!
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl
Perhaps a case of abscent OP and defunctive Pool?

Last post from OP:

need help on this account
1MpGkc9pnDhfMe6WQNF47pywY3GAfjYJKo.BLUHASHZEUSPOWER

I use append user but this is make me not getting paid can you help me please,

I renamed your username to 1MpGkc9pnDhfMe6WQNF47pywY3GAfjYJKo. Please use it when you will resume mining. CleverMining doesn't support worker addresses (yet).

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
In the past 24 hours, my profit is only 0.00729501 BTC with 77.4 MH/s 24-hour Average. Current profit rate is 0.000182 BTC/M, it should be 77*0.000182 = 0.014014BTC. What I actually got is only half. Anyone has the same problem?

Nope.  Mine is exactly as it should be, or very close.

My "profit graph" just tanked by half and the hashrate (which was "suppressed" for a good while) went back to "normal". I guess whatever we were mining the last few days is not profitable anymore at all, so we switched and the next best coin that we're mining now is not that profitable either.

My hashrate also dropped a little bit in the last 24 hours, but the the problems is that the profit is only half of the normal level. It is strange. I will watch for one day to see what's going on?
legendary
In the past 24 hours, my profit is only 0.00729501 BTC with 77.4 MH/s 24-hour Average. Current profit rate is 0.000182 BTC/M, it should be 77*0.000182 = 0.014014BTC. What I actually got is only half. Anyone has the same problem?

My "profit graph" just tanked by half and the hashrate (which was "suppressed" for a good while) went back to "normal". I guess whatever we were mining the last few days is not profitable anymore at all, so we switched and the next best coin that we're mining now is not that profitable either.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Activity: 40
legendary
Activity: 1484
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Hmm.. starting to mine Altcoin and exchange for Bitcoin from this pool. I'm using a low-end mining hardware.. Anyway, is this mining pool still active? Seeing the last post was on 30/01/2015..

... which is like yesterday Smiley

This is just a forum thread, the pool is working fine even if no one is posting here daily.

Great to hear that the pool is still active. Anyway, I been mining at 100kh/s to 300 kh/s for a few hours. I checked the website for my address and it say my wallet was not found.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hmm.. starting to mine Altcoin and exchange for Bitcoin from this pool. I'm using a low-end mining hardware.. Anyway, is this mining pool still active? Seeing the last post was on 30/01/2015..

... which is like yesterday Smiley

This is just a forum thread, the pool is working fine even if no one is posting here daily.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I just started Multiminer with 2 Nanofury.  I am getting 100% pool rejection, just took the default settings.  What did I miss?

pools has just stratum+ tcp://us.clevermining.com
Host is the same
Port is 3333
Worker name is the hash string I was using with Bitcoin Miner

Nanofury won't work here. You need a SHA256 pool, this is Scrypt. Try BTCGuild, Antpool, kano.is, Eligius (the last two allow mining without registering). You might want to get a more capable miner though, it's going to be slow and boring with those nanofuries Smiley
Activity: 2
I just started Multiminer with 2 Nanofury.  I am getting 100% pool rejection, just took the default settings.  What did I miss?

pools has just stratum+ tcp://us.clevermining.com
Host is the same
Port is 3333
Worker name is the hash string I was using with Bitcoin Miner
Activity: 1
Hello!
I have a problem - I am mining using GUIMiner using these settings:
server:other
host:us.clevermining.com
port:3333
username: mybitcoinaddress
password:somepass
device:GeForce GTX 570
no extra flags

summary shows 150 accepted shares, but on clevermining.com site i cannot find me when i search for my username - and few hours passed already.
is it normal or I messed sth with config?
thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: