Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 273. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
i havent done anything to my rig and yesterday i got 3-5% rejected now am at 70-90% rejected

i cant see that is answerd in the thread. if it is could someone quote it in a new post?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

why am i getting so much rejected???

1AuMdwDY9BiygjW9uMEdp4eFemgaGwiKvB

Please read the thread this has been answered about 20 times.

why am i getting so much rejected???

1AuMdwDY9BiygjW9uMEdp4eFemgaGwiKvB
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Thanks everyone for letting me know about DOGE fork. I think we're on the longest chain (I clicked through some DOGE pool websites and compared), but I disabled it anyway to don't introduce unnecessary risk.
Do you plan to disclose the names of coins the pool mines? Similar to what WafflePool does?

I don't. I don't see why anyone might need it. The pool which starts mining some new rising coin one day before all other pools is going to make some nice profit this day. I'm not going to rob my users of these profits just to show off how cool is the pool and what it is mining.
You misunderstood. I was talking about ALL coins which the pool mines, not the current coin the pool is mining.

No, you misunderstood. Publishing list of all coins would reveal when there's a new coin added to the pool.
Also with the coin list, I am sure that some smart people could figure out which coins they are mining by comparing block speeds while mining for teck.  If he posted a list, it would narrow down the possibilities and allow someone to connect the dots a little easier.  Just my 1 Doge.

He still won't post it.

I don't want him to post it.  I am trying to explain to other users wanting the coin list that there is a risk for terk to do so, which is why he has chosen not to, and I respect that decision.  

------- ALSO DOGE FORKED, hopefully you are already aware Terk
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Also with the coin list, I am sure that some smart people could figure out which coins they are mining by comparing block speeds while mining for teck.  If he posted a list, it would narrow down the possibilities and allow someone to connect the dots a little easier.  Just my 1 Doge.

He still won't post it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Terk, have you now enabled the calculator for all variable block rewards, not just lottocoin? And did you see that doge has forked, dont want to be wasting some mining on old fork.
Also with the coin list, I am sure that some smart people could figure out which coins they are mining by comparing block speeds while mining for terk.  If he posted a list, it would narrow down the possibilities and allow someone to connect the dots a little easier.  Just my 1 Doge.
Activity: 84
Do you plan to disclose the names of coins the pool mines? Similar to what WafflePool does?

I don't. I don't see why anyone might need it. The pool which starts mining some new rising coin one day before all other pools is going to make some nice profit this day. I'm not going to rob my users of these profits just to show off how cool is the pool and what it is mining.
You misunderstood. I was talking about ALL coins which the pool mines, not the current coin the pool is mining.

Where is the current server located, what state?

Oregon. I think I will be moving to California soon after I launch the EU server.
Oregon is closer to me since I am on the East Coast. It would be great if you had one in CA and say NY to cover East coast, and Europe of course. I guess that would all depend on how fast you grow.

Oregon. I think I will be moving to California soon after I launch the EU server.
Higher rejects are just cost of doing coin-switch business. The pool is having overall 8.5% rejected shares today (varying between 4% and 17% depending on hour), which is up from 6.30% two days ago, but it's also earning 0.0156 BTC/day per MH/s today (stats for 15 hours since midnight UTC) while Middlecoin is performing at 0.0069 BTC/day in the same period today with 5-6% rejects. Every pool has its own coin-switch algorithm and is doing things differently, which is why you can experience different rejected ratio on different pools using the same hardware and the same settings.

I will be deploying EU server soon and doing some other tweaks that might reduce rejected ratio for some users, but generally, I am very happy with the results and I'll trade +2% rejected for much higher profits without a blink.

Great to see overall hashrate growing. We always could use some more. If you're happy with the pool, please tell your friends about it. Thanks!
Higher rejects are just cost of doing coin-switch business. The pool is having overall 8.5% rejected shares today (varying between 4% and 17% depending on hour), which is up from 6.30% two days ago, but it's also earning 0.0156 BTC/day per MH/s today (stats for 15 hours since midnight UTC) while Middlecoin is performing at 0.0069 BTC/day in the same period today with 5-6% rejects. Every pool has its own coin-switch algorithm and is doing things differently, which is why you can experience different rejected ratio on different pools using the same hardware and the same settings.

I will be deploying EU server soon and doing some other tweaks that might reduce rejected ratio for some users, but generally, I am very happy with the results and I'll trade +2% rejected for much higher profits without a blink.

Great to see overall hashrate growing. We always could use some more. If you're happy with the pool, please tell your friends about it. Thanks!
Activity: 51
Pool is flying! 150% LTC profitability and 1,356 MH/s, awesome! Grin
Terk, where are you?
Activity: 51
Hi M4TTY,

I don't know what version of cgminer your using ? I downloaded mine from the LTCrabbit website get started page. Your scrypt looks like something I would expect to use for a Linux system.

I got my tweaking tips from the litecoin mining hardware comparison site

https://litecoin.info/Mining_Hardware_Comparison

If I even put in my scrypt --shaders2048 the miner starts then closes immediately, I am guessing this is because I running a windows os.

Try installing 1 card at a time rebooting after each

Try to keep it simple to start with then tweak from there on with 1 adjustment at a time so once its all working , if it then doesn't work you can remove your last tweak.

What motherboard are you using ?

Have you tried uninstalling each card in the device manager shutting down, removing plug from mains for a minute, then rebooting, if device manager finds the card then you can opt to update drivers ?

I am sure there are many people on this forum who will be able to help you, I did a lot of reading the last 2 days over weekend and was almost pulling my hair out, whats left of it anyway, I am already going bald.

All the best Axco

Thanks for advice axco

I will try doing a few of the things you mentioned, albeit I will struggle considering I'm not computer savvy, thanks for the reply bro.

Best

Matt

Try a linux setup: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=10253.0 it runs off a USB stick, so easy to test and revert back to os on hdd, I did try it some time ago, and have not looked back since. It's SMOS 1.3 but without the forced donation of 15 min/day´

Hi M4TTY,

I don't know what version of cgminer your using ? I downloaded mine from the LTCrabbit website get started page. Your scrypt looks like something I would expect to use for a Linux system.

If I even put in my scrypt --shaders2048 the miner starts then closes immediately, I am guessing this is because I running a windows os.

Try to keep it simple to start with then tweak from there on with 1 adjustment at a time so once its all working , if it then doesn't work you can remove your last tweak.

Have you tried uninstalling each card in the device manager shutting down, removing plug from mains for a minute, then rebooting, if device manager finds the card then you can opt to update drivers ?

I am sure there are many people on this forum who will be able to help you, I did a lot of reading the last 2 days over weekend and was almost pulling my hair out, whats left of it anyway, I am already going bald.

All the best Axco

Thanks for advice axco

I will try doing a few of the things you mentioned, albeit I will struggle considering I'm not computer savvy, thanks for the reply bro.

Best

Matt
Activity: 56
Hi M4TTY,

All the best Axco
Jump to: