Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 270. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It's a great pool. Great website, great stats, nice profits. But....and always is a "but", enormous rejects. I know, that's the beginning of (I hope) a pool, that everyone could have great profits.

For yesterday i was tweaking with my rigs to get as lower rejects as is passible. But my rejects rate was 12.5% (average). It's to high.

So right now im on wafflepool. I will stay there as long, as Terk will not start EU server, because at the time it's indispensable thing.

My Stats (average)  rejects rate (with the same conf)
CleverMining.com - 12.5%
WafflePool.com - 0.6%

Activity: 50
So far i am impressed with WeMineALL.com and you could try that for a change.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Went over to Wafflepool, +25% rejects out of EU, till there is a EU server i am gone.
Activity: 58
i have 25% average reject shares
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Try wafflepool instead of just going back to middlecoin...  Then watch your rejects drop to almost nothing, and profits increase along side.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I had to switch back to middlecoin, which pains me.  My reject rate at CM went from about 7% to 16-18%.  Hopefully they fix the problem so I can switch back.  It would also be nice if they posted an update in their twitter feed.

I might stay out of Middlecoin for now... much worse there atm.

I permanently moved from there now. I've quite frankly had enough.
Activity: 17
why are your rejects high?
Activity: 23
Are you going to open at least one EU server please ? I am really look forward it.
Also waiting for this. us server gave me around 8 % rejects. waaaaay to much

Um, the pool average is 7-15% rejects ATM. An EU server isn't going to reduce your reject rate from 8%. Just factor in whether the pool performs 8% better than your other options and use that to make your decision. The admin claims that level of rejects is just the nature of the beast with a switching pool.
Activity: 13
I had to switch back to middlecoin, which pains me.  My reject rate at CM went from about 7% to 16-18%.  Hopefully they fix the problem so I can switch back.  It would also be nice if they posted an update in their twitter feed.

I am only seeing 7.5% rejects there.  Less than half.  I will definitely switch back once CM is fixed.
Activity: 14

Activity: 13

Activity: 187
Are you going to open at least one EU server please ? I am really look forward it.
Also waiting for this. us server gave me around 8 % rejects. waaaaay to much
Activity: 47
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
i read that post as well as every faq they had on their site before trying to mine their pool.
my intensity is at 13. so while cleaver has a higher % than switcher, i can get more out of switcher profit simply due to having a higher hash (since i dont need to drop my intensity) and having far less invalids.. unless i'm missing something here.

They say their profitability-calculation and switching engine is better than others, so even with higher invalid shares you will be earning more profits than other switching pools. I haven't tried to compare myself to justify their claims though.
Activity: 126
Help Needed guys.

I'm on Sgminer with 3 R9290's and i mostly see stratum from pool 0 .... and my rejects are 60% and up. I have another R9290X and it's worse.

Is it my settings or the pool has some issues??

Cheers

its just this pool.
using identical settings

switchercoin
604 accepts
4 stale/invalid

cleavermining
236 accepts
134 stale/invalid

Read this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5063819

i read that post as well as every faq they had on their site before trying to mine their pool.
my intensity is at 13. so while cleaver has a higher % than switcher, i can get more out of switcher profit simply due to having a higher hash (since i dont need to drop my intensity) and having far less invalids.. unless i'm missing something here.
Activity: 84
Can you make de roll out of the EU more explicit, rejects are high out of the EU, good to see a amsterdam server (-;

Also my Work Utility (WU) decreases on this pool compared to Middlecoin, now tweaking de TC
Activity: 117
Help Needed guys.

I'm on Sgminer with 3 R9290's and i mostly see stratum from pool 0 .... and my rejects are 60% and up. I have another R9290X and it's worse.

Cheers

its just this pool.
using identical settings

switchercoin
604 accepts
4 stale/invalid

cleavermining
236 accepts
134 stale/invalid

Read this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5063819
Activity: 51
Hash Rate: 720 khsec
WU: 681 shares/min
Rejected: 8%
Stale: 0%

8% is about normal on this pool at the moment, go to your stats page and look at the 'Rejected Percentage' chart, in the last hour the pool has gone from 8%-14% and then back down, as long as you're under the pool rejected rate you're golden.
Activity: 126
Help Needed guys.

Cheers

its just this pool.
using identical settings

switchercoin
604 accepts
4 stale/invalid

cleavermining
236 accepts
134 stale/invalid
Activity: 2
I also started mining on this pool recently and I'm getting 14% rejects which is quite abnormal compared to my ~2% with other pools. A solution would be great.
Jump to: