Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 272. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
I didnt go through all 35 pages but are there plans for an EU server with Clevermining?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
decided to try this pool to compare to others but my rejects are at like 30-40% i played with scantimes and expiring and qua nothing seems to help any tips or point me to a post that has some info.

Try set lower Intensity, as far as I understand scan-time and expiring doesn't matter because they are SOLO mining parameters, but queue should be 0.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Power to the people!
decided to try this pool to compare to others but my rejects are at like 30-40% i played with scantimes and expiring and qua nothing seems to help any tips or point me to a post that has some info.
Activity: 59
Since the MiddleCoin revenue is quite low the last days, I have started an experiment to compare profitability between MiddleCoin EU, MiddleCoin Amsterdam, CleverMining, WafflePool, Coinsolver, Hashbros and Hashcows. In total with 12Mh/s. Topic here
Activity: 11

pool hash rate TOOO DAA MOOOON!! Grin
Activity: 490
BTW, Terk , Since pool is getting more hashrate,

could you please do some calculation to see if more pool hash rate, has any effect on coin switch algorithm and mining coins within the list?
Activity: 490
Higher rejects are just cost of doing coin-switch business. The pool is having overall 8.5% rejected shares today (varying between 4% and 17% depending on hour), which is up from 6.30% two days ago, but it's also earning 0.0156 BTC/day per MH/s today (stats for 15 hours since midnight UTC) while Middlecoin is performing at 0.0069 BTC/day in the same period today with 5-6% rejects. Every pool has its own coin-switch algorithm and is doing things differently, which is why you can experience different rejected ratio on different pools using the same hardware and the same settings.

I will be deploying EU server soon and doing some other tweaks that might reduce rejected ratio for some users, but generally, I am very happy with the results and I'll trade +2% rejected for much higher profits without a blink.

Great to see overall hashrate growing. We always could use some more. If you're happy with the pool, please tell your friends about it. Thanks!

I performed some experience with my rig, found out that if you set --queue=0 and --expiry=1 and --no-submit-stale=false on your miner, your reject rates drop significantly. My reject rate dropped from 40% overall to 15-20%. In fact, Reject rates is high when pool switch to fast or small coins that switch to newer blocks every some seconds, in this situation, the far user is, the more latency its packets has to reach the server and therefore when the shares reach to pool server, pool (and whole coin network) switched to newer block of that coin and that share rejects.

Other users please use these settings and share with us if it is working for your too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
One question, why my "Last 24h Profits" drops every few minutes. It's average or what? When I look at 1st time before 30 minutes I got 0.0533, before 15 minutes I have 0.52300 now I have 0.05185668 BTC etc... I tough that earned profit amount need to be stable and awarded only with new and new payouts confirmations, not dropping over time!?!?

Basically, as time passes, the pool's earnings change, just as in its BTC/MHs/Day average. The same will happen to your earnings.
Activity: 27
To people using a newer Amd card, try out sgminer as well with a modified kernel. I've seen better WU and I get fairly low rejects with the pool. Some people even see higher hashes, I only get maybe ten more though.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
So Terk... When will difficulty 256 be up?

When I migrate to new servers. This week.

One question, why my "Last 24h Profits" drops every few minutes. It's average or what? When I look at 1st time before 30 minutes I got 0.0533, before 15 minutes I have 0.52300 now I have 0.05185668 BTC etc... I tough that earned profit amount need to be stable and awarded only with new and new payouts confirmations, not dropping over time!?!?

From the website FAQ:

This is because immature and unexchanged balances are only estimates based on how much Bitcoins we think we're gonna get for mined altcoins. Maturing and exchanging coins takes time and currency rates changes over time and that's why these numbers slightly change. These balances also can change if there was a blockchain fork and some mined blocks become orphaned. Once all coins in an hour or day are exchanged, the balance shouldn't change any more.
Activity: 56
Hi Terk,

Great news today the pool is growing nicely and flying along.

I have all my cards /rigs running well at 5.6Mh/s

I hope you have managed to catch up on your sleep.

Keep up the good work.

All the best,

Axco.  Grin
Activity: 14
Mined a full 24 hours on coinsolver. Profit was about 40% more on clever.

1. Clever
2. Coinsolver
3. Wafflepool.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
So Terk... When will difficulty 256 be up?
Activity: 23
Very cool. I certainly will not argue with those 300%-400% hours!
Shocked

I thought DOGE was abandoned because the variance is too risky for a pool this size. The last hour was 69% of LTC, lets hope that doesn't become a trend...

It was disabled when we had 500 MH/s and DOGE difficulty was ~1800. Now we have 1500 MH/s and DOGE difficulty is around ~900 and we're no longer too small for DOGE. It still gives us some variance, but the ups and downs are much more regular and acceptable with this hashpower. Next to these 69% or 106% rounds we had also some 458%, 361% and 360% today and it was because of DOGE blocks. Our today's average result (17 hours since midnight) is an awesome 165% so far.
Activity: 23
 Shocked

I thought DOGE was abandoned because the variance is too risky for a pool this size. The last hour was 69% of LTC, lets hope that doesn't become a trend...
I have re-enabled DOGE since there seems to be a consensus that the newest wallet's chain is the correct and the longest. This fork will most likely affect only those who didn't upgrade their DOGE wallets to the newest version.
Activity: 24
I figured out what my issue was.  I had turned on submitting stales after the post the other day saying it should be okay to enable.  After a few days, one of my rigs went bonkers with the amount of rejects.  I've disabled submitting stales on all three of them now and everything seems to have calmed back down for me.  Going through my log files, it doesn't look like many were accepted anyway, so no great loss for me.  Glad to be back to full strength to join in on today's profits!  Also glad to see the pool growing!
i havent done anything to my rig and yesterday i got 3-5% rejected now am at 70-90% rejected

i cant see that is answerd in the thread. if it is could someone quote it in a new post?

I have no idea what might have caused this. Pool-wide rejects average are fine, a little bit higher than yesterday but not much. Have you tried resetting your rigs?
Jump to: