Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 271. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Can you put an Asia (Singapore) server online? As at the moment for the past 48hrs my reject ratio is about 8% and I can't drop intensity as I have a 280x so intensity is fixed at 13.

For those that care my cgminer argument is:

--scrypt --thread-concurrency 8923 -g 2 -I 13 --gpu-fan 62 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-target 71 --lookup-gap 2 --expiry 1 --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --worksize 256 --gpu-powertune 20 --failover-only --temp-hysteresis 1

Hash Rate: 720 khsec
WU: 681 shares/min
Rejected: 8%
Stale: 0%

Any tips to bring down my reject rate would be great, but I think there is not much more I can do. As I'm in Australia and server is in the USA?

Testing:
--expiry 120 --queue 0 --scan-time 40

Hash Rate: 720
WU: 646
Rejected: 9.52
Stale: 0

After 45mins.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Help Needed guys.

I'm on Sgminer with 3 R9290's and i mostly see stratum from pool 0 .... and my rejects are 60% and up. I have another R9290X and it's worse.

Is it my settings or the pool has some issues??

Cheers

What is your config? If you have an intensity of 20 try lowering it to 18 or even 13.
Activity: 1
Help Needed guys.

I'm on Sgminer with 3 R9290's and i mostly see stratum from pool 0 .... and my rejects are 60% and up. I have another R9290X and it's worse.

Is it my settings or the pool has some issues??

Cheers
Activity: 1
I've been getting copious "Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0" messages for the past couple of days, but in the last few hours that seems to have cleared up. Anybody else that was getting these messages see them disappear? I recognized that they didn't seem to be negatively affecting my stats, so I let it roll, but it's nice to have a "cleaner" output. I have a 7850 hashing at 370Kh/s and a 7870 hashing at 435Kh/s with a combined WU of 733/s. Reject rates at about 4.2%.

The Kalroth version of cgminer with it's xIntensity setting seems to be the golden ticket for me. I seem to get max hash for my cards with a slight underclock on GPU engine, mild undervolting, temps in the low 70s.

I'm really happy with this pool...great job, Terk!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
231 accepted
134 stall/invalid

christ! at max on any other pool i'll get 4-9 stall/invalid within a 36hr span.

going back to switchercoin till you fix this.
Activity: 4
Anyway we can get "Total Profits" to reflect payouts only since unexchanged and immature can vary due to fluctuations in coin prices?  By the way, liking this pool more than MC even though my rejects are a lot higher, but my payouts are higher so far, so it works out.
Activity: 19
Using guiminer scrypt from the UK can't seem to log onto the pool

what's the host and user meant to be filled with?

password is nothing correct?
Activity: 44
Does anyone have a 7970 Bat file i can build off of. Im running GUIminer but i seem to be getting alot of invailds all of a sudden

thanks
Activity: 44
I've been mining with CM for over a week now at 9% invalid and all of a sudden my invalid share count is now at 60%?   are your server overloaded so you have alternative ports that we could connect too?

thanks
-Mike
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Although please note if you ever mind on p2pool you must submit those stales, they could be valid blocks that pay everyone you're throwing away. Smiley
Activity: 56
should I be using submit no stale in my .bat file ?

you should be submiting stales, when the pool swiches coin and you submit a share from the prior coin(stale share) it will be counted and used.In normal pools(only 1 coin) stales share are from past block and are useless, as most of the stale shares are from past coins here they are usefull
Activity: 59
should I be using submit no stale in my .bat file ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Love the pool. I've been mining for a couple days with my 740kh/s r9 280x rig and my rejects are usually around 3-5% which I'm fine with because we are making more than 30% more than the other guys. I absolutely LOVE the clean design of the website and the detail stats, and not having to make an account makes the whole process a lot easier. Also it's easy to check on how your friends are doing because you can just put in their bitcoin wallet code and view all their stats.
Keep up the good work guys! I will be recommending this to all of my miner friends Wink

What are your cgminer settings that get that low of a reject rate?
No network settings at all. Here is my settings:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://server -u username -p password --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 -g 2 -v 1 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --shaders 2048 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1075 --gpu-vddc 1.200
Activity: 50
I didnt go through all 35 pages but are there plans for an EU server with Clevermining?

A search would suffice.  Undecided
Activity: 448
Love the pool. I've been mining for a couple days with my 740kh/s r9 280x rig and my rejects are usually around 3-5% which I'm fine with because we are making more than 30% more than the other guys. I absolutely LOVE the clean design of the website and the detail stats, and not having to make an account makes the whole process a lot easier. Also it's easy to check on how your friends are doing because you can just put in their bitcoin wallet code and view all their stats.
Keep up the good work guys! I will be recommending this to all of my miner friends Wink

What are your cgminer settings that get that low of a reject rate?
Activity: 34
decided to try this pool to compare to others but my rejects are at like 30-40% i played with scantimes and expiring and qua nothing seems to help any tips or point me to a post that has some info.

Try set lower Intensity, as far as I understand scan-time and expiring doesn't matter because they are SOLO mining parameters, but queue should be 0.

not sure about that i have been able to get higher work utility and less rejects tweaking scan and expire and if they were solo only why would veox go to the trouble of changing and tweaking them in his sgminer.

I'm really interested to know the truth about this thing, I reported my experience learned on this thread thanks to the comments of others do not fully trust me because I'm not very experienced. The only comment made by Terk over and over is that the percentage of rejected is quite high due to the fast-coin Mining and decrease intensity should improve. There are four days that I feel I still have not figured out if it's worth it as clearly lowering the intensity also decreases the hashrate.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
On middlecoin some are doing less rejects with

"queue" : "5",
"scan-time" : "1",
"expiry" : "1",

and others with

"queue" : "5",
"scan-time" : "5",
"expiry" : "15",

Has anyone tested this with Clever?

Higher rejects are just cost of doing coin-switch business. The pool is having overall 8.5% rejected shares today (varying between 4% and 17% depending on hour), which is up from 6.30% two days ago, but it's also earning 0.0156 BTC/day per MH/s today (stats for 15 hours since midnight UTC) while Middlecoin is performing at 0.0069 BTC/day in the same period today with 5-6% rejects. Every pool has its own coin-switch algorithm and is doing things differently, which is why you can experience different rejected ratio on different pools using the same hardware and the same settings.

I will be deploying EU server soon and doing some other tweaks that might reduce rejected ratio for some users, but generally, I am very happy with the results and I'll trade +2% rejected for much higher profits without a blink.

Great to see overall hashrate growing. We always could use some more. If you're happy with the pool, please tell your friends about it. Thanks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Activity: 476
Power to the people!
decided to try this pool to compare to others but my rejects are at like 30-40% i played with scantimes and expiring and qua nothing seems to help any tips or point me to a post that has some info.

Try set lower Intensity, as far as I understand scan-time and expiring doesn't matter because they are SOLO mining parameters, but queue should be 0.

not sure about that i have been able to get higher work utility and less rejects tweaking scan and expire and if they were solo only why would veox go to the trouble of changing and tweaking them in his sgminer.
Activity: 51
I didnt go through all 35 pages but are there plans for an EU server with Clevermining?

Yes, just 2 pages back:

Higher rejects are just cost of doing coin-switch business. The pool is having overall 8.5% rejected shares today (varying between 4% and 17% depending on hour), which is up from 6.30% two days ago, but it's also earning 0.0156 BTC/day per MH/s today (stats for 15 hours since midnight UTC) while Middlecoin is performing at 0.0069 BTC/day in the same period today with 5-6% rejects. Every pool has its own coin-switch algorithm and is doing things differently, which is why you can experience different rejected ratio on different pools using the same hardware and the same settings.

I will be deploying EU server soon and doing some other tweaks that might reduce rejected ratio for some users, but generally, I am very happy with the results and I'll trade +2% rejected for much higher profits without a blink.

Great to see overall hashrate growing. We always could use some more. If you're happy with the pool, please tell your friends about it. Thanks!
Jump to: