Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 290. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
payouts stuck at the moment?

Payouts are working fine and the log is here: http://clevermining.com/payouts - it's just a pile of unexchanged that we've been waiting to exchange. Half of the unexchanged balance should be ready to pay within an hour or two and then be paid by a hourly job at launched at 55 minutes of every hour.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
payouts stuck at the moment?
Activity: 39
I put --scan-time to 1 , I didnt put no submit stales, is this really needed? Or just a cosmetic feature?

My miner are leaking some work to the --failover-only pool. Is the pool having problems? My hashrate, which used to be displayed correct is now like 20% off. Is this something from my end or the pools end?

pretty much.. stales won't add to your reject count or be submitted to the server.. i mainly use to see what my actual reject rate is for optimizing settings..
Activity: 56
I put --scan-time to 1 , I didnt put no submit stales, is this really needed? Or just a cosmetic feature?

My miner are leaking some work to the --failover-only pool. Is the pool having problems? My hashrate, which used to be displayed correct is now like 20% off. Is this something from my end or the pools end?
So been here almost 24 hours so far. reject rate was high and a few disconnects. To be expected with a new and growing site. I like to see we are mining the newer and smaller coins. They finish blocks really fast. So instead of lowering my intensity I reduced my scan time. I had them set for scan time = 30 and expiry = 90. I have since reduced them to scan time = 10 and expiry = 60. This has reduced my rejects by alot and my accept rate has risen. So may be something to try.

i didn't think about changing those.. thanks for reminding me.. what cards / intensity are you using??
r9 270x's @ I17.. may bump it back up to I19 if all goes well..
Activity: 19
So been here almost 24 hours so far. reject rate was high and a few disconnects. To be expected with a new and growing site. I like to see we are mining the newer and smaller coins. They finish blocks really fast. So instead of lowering my intensity I reduced my scan time. I had them set for scan time = 30 and expiry = 90. I have since reduced them to scan time = 10 and expiry = 60. This has reduced my rejects by alot and my accept rate has risen. So may be something to try.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Guys, I was one of the beta testers. Profit will go back up once all technical problems are fixed, it was almost guaranteed 0.015 BTC/MHs/Day in the beta.
Activity: 13
Pointed some hash here to test, was getting high rejects till I lowered intensity on my rig and now the reject % is falling...
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I've been trying out us.clevermining.com for the past hour, only getting 1.8% rejects.

put  --no-submit-stale and then see what your accepted rate is...

Ok, restarted with that added to my config ("no-submit-stale : true). So far I have 122 accepted, 0 rejects.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
My reject rate has been up to 9% for the past hour or so.
That's too much. I will continue testing until the morning and then will decide whether to stay or go back to mc.
What's up with the reject rates?? I've pointed enough miners at your pool to be the second biggest user, but some of my machines suddenly have 9,10, 12 % rejects. I'll be leaving soon if I don't hear about an answer.

that was my experience yesterday - 12+% rejects.. today between 1.5%-6%.. no credit for stales, like MC, but still high even with --no-submit-stale..
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I've been trying out us.clevermining.com for the past hour, only getting 1.8% rejects.

put  --no-submit-stale and then see what your accepted rate is...
Activity: 378
What's up with the reject rates?? I've pointed enough miners at your pool to be the second biggest user, but some of my machines suddenly have 9,10, 12 % rejects. I'll be leaving soon if I don't hear about an answer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I have chosen to point at altcoins for now since my tiny miner does not work with 512 difficulty.
Activity: 195
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Rejected: 0.4 MH/s (17.6%)   Huh

Rejects are getting bad. Stale shares are high. Pool 0 stale share detected submitting as users requested loads
Activity: 133
Is anyone still having the problems of not mining for like 10-20min pretty often?  And high rejects?
Activity: 30
Rejected: 0.4 MH/s (17.6%)   Huh
Activity: 248
Allright I am in!
One relatively small rig with 1.75mh/s pointed to us.clevermining.com.
I am in the EU and for the 1st hour there are at about 5% rejects which is not so bad. If it is stable for the next week we can move the other rigs over too. We will be comparing to middlecoin results on a similar rig.
I 'll post the reject rate in the morning, after some 8 hours of mining there.
Activity: 378
Ok, I'll give it a shot. Lots of problems with middlecoin so I'll point a few rigs your way. hope its stable!
Jump to: