Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 287. (Read 554387 times)

Vbs
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I have been watching this thread for the past week, trying out the pool and something is incredibly wrong.  Not submitting stales, my total reject rates for each card averages 4-6%.  Submitting stales they all skyrocket to 50-60%.  The only way I can reduce those is to reduce the intensity on my cards down so low that I lose a total of 800 hash/775wu.  That puts the rejects to 2-4%.  I don't have to slow my cards down anywhere else I tried.  I toyed around with scantime and expiry as well, since I saw that mentioned.  No change.  I would prefer to run at my full 8Mh as opposed to running gimped.  Has anyone had any success lowering their rejects down and not having to slow down their rates?

Forgot to mention that random cards go sick or dead within 6-10 hours when I use this pool and I've been able to run them for 2-3 days straight elsewhere with no issues.

Scantime and Expiry should be irrelevant in a stratum pool (I have both at 9999), but Queue should be 0.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I'm testing major changes on a development server right now and will be deploying them to production within 2-3 hours. They should improve stability, reduce rejected ratio and prevent legitimate workers from being banned (which is happening because of very high reject ratio coming from them). In the meantime, bans are temporary and don't last for long, so your workers should be able to submit shares again within couple minutes.

I will keep you updated and let you know as soon as the changes are in production.
pjv
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Code:
[2014-02-10 09:30:26] Rejected 5ac5284a Diff 722/512 GPU 0 (Worker is temporarily banned

Sad

yeah, WTF?

https://i.imgur.com/BKp7TfG.png

So maybe not a good idea to submit stales...

@Terk, i think you should fix this.
Activity: 24
I have been watching this thread for the past week, trying out the pool and something is incredibly wrong.  Not submitting stales, my total reject rates for each card averages 4-6%.  Submitting stales they all skyrocket to 50-60%.  The only way I can reduce those is to reduce the intensity on my cards down so low that I lose a total of 800 hash/775wu.  That puts the rejects to 2-4%.  I don't have to slow my cards down anywhere else I tried.  I toyed around with scantime and expiry as well, since I saw that mentioned.  No change.  I would prefer to run at my full 8Mh as opposed to running gimped.  Has anyone had any success lowering their rejects down and not having to slow down their rates?

Forgot to mention that random cards go sick or dead within 6-10 hours when I use this pool and I've been able to run them for 2-3 days straight elsewhere with no issues.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm really not understanding the stats....

Hashrate is up and down like a gigolo's butt, but expected return is higher than I had calculated myself.... Also still trying to understand that green circle - is it a percentage of my max ever hash rate?

Rit
pjv
Activity: 25
Should I submit stale shares or not? What is the recommended setting?

I am.

https://i.imgur.com/BKwdpzL.png
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Code:
[2014-02-10 09:30:26] Rejected 5ac5284a Diff 722/512 GPU 0 (Worker is temporarily banned

Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This pool is a joke, if you guys want to know which one works wonders head to megamultipool. I had said earlier I would give this 24 hours and now its been a few more than that and I have yet to see the rejects drop.
Activity: 26

97 degrees is not normal!  That card won't last long if you constantly run it at that temp.

ooh! nice catch.. i was too focused on the output, not checking temps. It's back down to 76 or so, not sure what it was doing there... got --temp-cutoff 95 in effect now, though. Thanks for the heads up!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Should I submit stale shares or not? What is the recommended setting?
Activity: 44
this normal?

https://i.imgur.com/w4Lp9xX.png

because all five rigs seem to be doing only this... here's another:

https://i.imgur.com/LFV51GP.png

97 degrees is not normal!  That card won't last long if you constantly run it at that temp.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Something I forgot to say.
My tiny-miner, a GeForce GTX 465 running part-time on my main computer is doing very well on CleverMining. Only 2% reject. I don't know if it's because I run CudaMiner (config: -i 1 -l F22x8 -C 1) or because the low hashrate (137 Kh/s) but I get the same performance as I get on any other pool.
Activity: 728
switched back to middle coin for time being due to low rejects and they pay out for stales and was getting alot on here. Also can run the cards at higher intesitys on there as well. Will be keeping an eye on here for when its all sorted but atm i in it for the profits. Support is great here and website is gd. keep up good work and will be checking daily to see when its all working properly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Sorry for that, we switched to a too small coin for 15 minutes and new blocks were mined too fast. This is fixed and we switched back to more reasonable coins.
Activity: 219
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
How accurate is the results and stats page? I have checked my rigs and double checked my hash rate on each. I am sending 5.5MHS and I only see 4.6HMS on the info page. I have given it several hours to update with no luck. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks

me to im sending 5,1 and on the stats page its only showing showing 4,1 and 18% rejected. on another pool i had the same settings and where nearly 0% rejected?!?

I have 14% rejects, I will probably just put one rig on for now until this is sorted.
Activity: 26
this normal?

https://i.imgur.com/w4Lp9xX.png

because all five rigs seem to be doing only this... here's another:

https://i.imgur.com/LFV51GP.png
Activity: 19
How accurate is the results and stats page? I have checked my rigs and double checked my hash rate on each. I am sending 5.5MHS and I only see 4.6HMS on the info page. I have given it several hours to update with no luck. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks

me to im sending 5,1 and on the stats page its only showing showing 4,1 and 18% rejected. on another pool i had the same settings and where nearly 0% rejected?!?
Activity: 219
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
Thanks
Activity: 728
when is vardiff going back on? this should help with the rejects if its working properly?? i hovering at 9% rejects atm needs a gd run tho to see what its going to be like internet only just gone back on. problems at the exchange. trying to keep intensity 17 on the 7950 18 seems alot of rejects for litte more hash rate and 19 on 290s else the hash rate drops to much.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Switch vardiff back on or set default to at least 256 difficulty please, I'm having to switch to other pools since it's too hard for my weak card to work.
Jump to: