Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 292. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi

I'm getting a lot of these:

[15:45:50] CelverMine stale share detected, submitting as user requested

Are they counted, or do I have to see if I can reduce then ? and if I need to reduce then, are there any hints on how to reduce them ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sorry if this is a stupid question but just one thing I don't really get about the user stats page...

I see my hash rate as a green circle. Sometimes the circle is complete, other times there is a missing arc (in grey).

Is the grey part rejects? Or is it the percentage of my 24hr avg hash rate that is currently being measured?

And why does my hash rate seem to vary a lot? Miner stats is showing it solid as a rock...

Thanks!

Rit.
Activity: 19
So I am liking the pool so far. I had previously been mining on MC for about 2 months. What I have seen so far I am liking. Definitely like the layout of the site alot more than MC. But I would make one suggestion. Maybe look at putting up a USEast server. I know that MC was struggling with rejections alot before there USEast server went online. Getting shares back to the server and high ping rates do actually matter. If alot of your users are in the East or in the EU region then there rejection rate will always be high. Just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 56
ping should not be a problem for that rate of reject, we are not in P2pool. It would be nice,after you finish the urgent things, to have the overall reject of the pool, so we can see if the rejects are because of the coin or on our end. 15min status upgrade would be great too

Keep the good work
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What are your plans for sorting out the reject rate? I can say I have tested the server enough to give an exact % of rejects roughly 9% after few hours but my connection keeps dropping out...stupid BT.
Activity: 24
Im getting arround 8-12% rejects (2 rigs) , my ping going skyhigh (800-1000ms) this could be the problem? for now im back to MC.

Keep up your good work, !
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Not a fan of high diff but it does depend on the coin.  Its working fine right now, not sure which one this is.    On some coins it'll just keep finding new blocks before any shares are submitted, in theory no problem to big miners or farms but I reboot and use machine for other things

We can take this over PM, don't want to derail.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Best looking pool I've seen. Love the layout, design, colors, everything. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
My rejects have been averaging in the 2-3%, though I've had up to 6% and once I had a 12%. Would it be possible to add a chart like the hashrate chart but documenting the rejected hashrate? I think another user mentioned this as well.

Yes, I have this on my (very long) todo list in a nice-to-have category.

I understand if this gets pushed a little down the road since you are currently working reject/profitability issues.

Correct. I have few more urgent lists before I start nice-to-have.
Activity: 5
Terk,

Great pool. Small time miner here.

My rejects have been averaging in the 2-3%, though I've had up to 6% and once I had a 12%. Would it be possible to add a chart like the hashrate chart but documenting the rejected hashrate? I think another user mentioned this as well.

I understand if this gets pushed a little down the road since you are currently working reject/profitability issues.

Keep up the awesome work.

Activity: 393
Is there any coin list to see?
I will investigate various options. For now I noticed that some issues hurt our profitability and the easiest solution was to disable vardiff. I'll work on this tomorrow.
I temporarily disabled vardiff to test how it affects performance problems and rejected ratio. You don't need to worry even if you have low hashrate and your miner sends shares less frequently than before. It doesn't affect your profits, it only increases variance. You might send less shares but they are worth more (512 share is worth exactly the same as 2x 256 shares) and your overall result is the same. I'll let you know tomorrow wether/when vardiff is going back.
Activity: 56
Ok ladies, you are all beautifull Smiley
Activity: 79
I know what's causing duplicate shares and I'm working on fixing this right now. It should be fixed in less than an hour.

I love the fast response from the operator! Keep that up!

Quick question - My previous pools suggested running difficulty of 1024. Are we there yet or should I drop back down to 512 for this pool for now? I'm not sure the reason they suggested 1024 vs 512. Thanks for the help.

Hello, I'm right here.

I'm almost afraid to discover what your issue might be (besides shameless self-promotion, which I'm okay with).  Every multi-coin pool operator so far seems to have one and I certainly hope not to find yours, though all I know about yours at the moment is that many people were mot impressed with your profitability algorithms, so that is where I will begin...

Really, after a post in which you wrote nothing but "wink"?  Too late!

Though we should indeed refrain from discussing any further here.  I'll take a look at it sometime this weekend.  Perhaps you will save me the effort of having to create my own pool with which to crush you all.

come on already
Activity: 224

Hello, I'm right here.

I'm almost afraid to discover what your issue might be (besides shameless self-promotion, which I'm okay with).  Every multi-coin pool operator so far seems to have one and I certainly hope not to find yours, though all I know about yours at the moment is that many people were mot impressed with your profitability algorithms, so that is where I will begin...

Though we should indeed refrain from discussing any further here.  I'll take a look at it sometime this weekend.  Perhaps you will save me the effort of having to create my own pool with which to crush you all.

HA HA HA
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Hello, I'm right here.

Activity: 224

Hello, I'm right here.

Jump to: