Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 59. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi guys,

Just a question, Just wondering if its better to set my difficulty on Vardiff OR  FIXED Difficulty, and if so what would be the best setting for miners 50-80 Mhs ?

Thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I asked before, seems Terk was busy answering to all those guys who had payment issues...

So when is CM going to get more algos?

We don't know yet, but Terk said he would add more.

Just managed to point my 2 antminers + 1 BFL60 to your pool today. There's a constant error on bfgminer:

(Low difficulty share of 0.0)

Is there a way to overcome this?

There is - start mining with scrypt miners instead of SHA-256 miners as this is scrypt mining pool ;-)

(this will change soon as I will be adding more algorithms very soon, but for now it's scrypt-only).
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
i know you cant use an antminer to mine scrypt coins but i'm asking what is worth buying in order to get a faster hashrate to mine scrypt coins?
 or would the money be better spent on an antminer and start mining bitcoins instead?
Activity: 265
I asked before, seems Terk was busy answering to all those guys who had payment issues...

So when is CM going to get more algos?
ok but for like the price of a decent gpu i could buy an s1 antminer or 2

You cannot mine scrypt coins with an S1, you can only mine SHA-256 coins.
ok but for like the price of a decent gpu i could buy an s1 antminer or 2
so whats a good way to get higher hashrates without spending a fortune?

None. Mining is about spending money and building rigs.
so whats a good way to get higher hashrates without spending a fortune?
lol i'm lost. i only started reading about mining yesterday. what is btc/mhs/day?  Huh and how do i find my optimal settings Undecided

BTC/MHs/Day = BTC/MHs/Day.
To find stuff on the internet, people generally use google.
TCM
Activity: 251
It's the BTC you make per day for each MH/s you have. Skipped grade school?
my head hurts, time for bed Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
lol i'm lost. i only started reading about mining yesterday. what is btc/mhs/day?  Huh and how do i find my optimal settings Undecided

lol. btc/mhs/day = btc per mhs per day.

So, if you have 1 Mh/s per day, just figure out the math.
hi, i'm totally new to mining and have just set my miner up for clevermining. I'm using my amd r9 270x and my current hashrate is about 308 kh/s. i'm hoping somebody will beable to give me an estimate on what i can expect to earn with that and give me some advice on the best way i can gain a higher hashrate withought spending loads of money

Well, multiply BTC/MHs/Day by 0.308. Also, I get 470kh/s with my R9 270, try finding the optimal settings.
hi, i'm totally new to mining and have just set my miner up for clevermining. I'm using my amd r9 270x and my current hashrate is about 308 kh/s. i'm hoping somebody will beable to give me an estimate on what i can expect to earn with that and give me some advice on the best way i can gain a higher hashrate withought spending loads of money
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi!
I am buying hashpower for at least 10%, up to 20%, less than CM pays, but I'm loosing money.
Any personal opinions?

I doubt you are. Why would people sell hashpower at lower than market price?
What site are you using?

Actually I've seen that too, BetaRigs, LeaseRig yesterday were renting below CM profitability, around 0.0007 when CM was showing 0.0008+ (or whatever the number of zeroes is, we should switch to GH/s pricing, save on typing). The problem might be that CM shows profitability for the LAST 24 hours, whereas the renter is paying in advance and the NEXT 24 hours can be very different, plus there are fees on both ends and all sorts of variances to deal with.

Someone spoke to me how CM is not that transparent. Is this bad news suchmoon? Is CM skimming the miners?

Even a little goes a long ways. = little from lots of ppl =  big profit.

Conspiracy theories aside - since no one can really prove one way or the other - it's currently one of the best performing Scrypt pools and my actual payouts are spot on with what CM shows at the top of every page. So if Terk were to skim, he's either cleverly (see what I did here) avoiding skimming from me, or making even better returns per MH/s than what's showing publicly. And fooling 80+ GH/s worth of miners in the process. Highly doubtful Smiley

Edited 2020-11-27 to fix a broken image

http://cryp.today/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi!
I am buying hashpower for at least 10%, up to 20%, less than CM pays, but I'm loosing money.
Any personal opinions?

What site are you using?

Actually I've seen that too, BetaRigs, LeaseRig yesterday were renting below CM profitability, around 0.0007 when CM was showing 0.0008+ (or whatever the number of zeroes is, we should switch to GH/s pricing, save on typing). The problem might be that CM shows profitability for the LAST 24 hours, whereas the renter is paying in advance and the NEXT 24 hours can be very different, plus there are fees on both ends and all sorts of variances to deal with.

Someone spoke to me how CM is not that transparent. Is this bad news suchmoon? Is CM skimming the miners?

Even a little goes a long ways. = little from lots of ppl =  big profit.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi!
Any personal opinions?

What site are you using?

Hi!
Any personal opinions?

What site are you using?
Activity: 3
Hi!
Any personal opinions?
Pages:
Jump to: