Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 55. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Lol..yes I did. He was a beta developer for clever mining. No need to tell me how newbie I am or to be in anyway discriminative about my person. You or Him dont know me and or know what I do. They make you an admin? Or is it your senior status that has gone to your head.

All this comment has done is prove your stupidity again. Where the heck does it say that I was a beta developer for CleverMining?
I don't have to "handle a situation". You should thank me for repeatedly pointing you to the correct answer, and not ignoring you. Be grateful.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Lol..yes I did. He was a beta developer for clever mining. No need to tell me how newbie I am or to be in anyway discriminative about my person. You or Him dont know me and or know what I do. They make you an admin? Or is it your senior status that has gone to your head.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Its not about comprehension anyone makes mistakes mate. I never used any language as you would notice that says or implies your level or grade of cleverness or stupidity. It is you who told me my level you think I am on....I just think that you must have it bad and the more you rant and rave the more I understand your level of incompetence to handle a situation. Have a absolutely marvellous day.
Ask stupid questions on the internet, expect trolling responses.  At least he pointed you to the answer...
Its not about comprehension anyone makes mistakes mate. I never used any language as you would notice that says or implies your level or grade of cleverness or stupidity. It is you who told me my level you think I am on....I just think that you must have it bad and the more you rant and rave the more I understand your level of incompetence to handle a situation. Have a absolutely marvellous day.
well is that your answer? Do you really work for support serious I am a customer to your pool. Wonder how many people leave because of your attitude.

No, I don't work for support. I am in no way related to CleverMining.
If you can't read the OP, tough. Screw you. You will have serious problems in your life if you can't comprehend something so simple.
well is that your answer? Do you really work for support serious I am a customer to your pool. Wonder how many people leave because of your attitude.

if there would be mining LTC then would be 100% ltc profitability.... no 80% or less sometimes

So to recap... you expressed your ignorance once, you were given a link to an explanation, you refused to read it (what's the excuse now? don't have time to click a link but have time to make multiple posts?), and you're doing it again. What's the purpose of this exercise?

a plain answer

Are you asking for a plain answer?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7921014

Can you read? I hope so.
How do I get help with stuck balance from a week ago?
Do I just pm terk?

State your address, I'll try to help.

Hi if I may can I ask a question how do I become a member of your private club or server

Can you read? Read the OP, please, I really don't understand why so many newbies can't read.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
Hi if I may can I ask a question how do I become a member of your private club or server

read the first post in the thead.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
How do I get help with stuck balance from a week ago?
Do I just pm terk?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi, I am one of the 2869 User Online, I am 64 days old with clevermining  Grin

Thnaks W_M

Gratulations  Cool
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Can someone from CleverMining please tell me if you Scrypt multiport is the
exact same as the one GAW Zen cloud is using?
I bought a miner piece from oneminer.com, who is a day-vendor of GAW products.  My piece was delayed, and oneminer.com hooked me up free with https://cloud.zenminer.com for the duration of the delay.  Only ONE pool was available to me, and that was BTC Guild.  Mind you, my piece was a BTC-only, not scrypt hardware, so my reply might be worthless to you.  But Hello! Wink.  

There is no such thing called a multiport. As far as I understand, ZenCloud only lets you mine on some pools, and that includes CM, so there shouldn't be a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

Thnaks W_M

And...?
I started on CM during its closed beta. And?
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

Thnaks W_M
Hi, this is only a curiosity question, which coins are in the mining Coin Set of Clevermining?

Thanks W_M

Coins are not and will not be disclosed. Simply connect your miners and profit.
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, this is only a curiosity question, which coins are in the mining Coin Set of Clevermining?

Thanks W_M
Activity: 112
if there would be mining LTC then would be 100% ltc profitability.... no 80% or less sometimes

So to recap... you expressed your ignorance once, you were given a link to an explanation, you refused to read it (what's the excuse now? don't have time to click a link but have time to make multiple posts?), and you're doing it again. What's the purpose of this exercise?

I think he is talking about two withdraws, one in btc when 100% or higher. Second would be under that ever true value compared to the percentages vs litecoin, have it pay out in litecoin instead of BTC. I see this could be a great advantage but then he would need to start working on making accounts and with all the work and space, for account info. Then password protection etc. And ton of maintenance.

Pages:
Jump to: