Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 58. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi All,
I'm new to all this so sorry if its a stupid question but whats with the dramatic drop in the daily profit lately?
Thanks.
The altcoin market doesn't have profitable coins at all.

Unless one is mining x11/x13/x15/nist5 algos. I'm getting 0.004 BTC per day with 2 X R9 280X mining all those algos, whereas I would get around 0.0011 BTC by mining scrypt-only.

X13 was especially good today if you got on the Keycoin bandwagon before the reward drop.  It was over 500% to BTC exchange versus equivalent LTC for the last day or so.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Hi All,
I'm new to all this so sorry if its a stupid question but whats with the dramatic drop in the daily profit lately?
Thanks.

Unless one is mining x11/x13/x15/nist5 algos. I'm getting 0.004 BTC per day with 2 X R9 280X mining all those algos, whereas I would get around 0.0011 BTC by mining scrypt-only.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Hi All,
Thanks.

Scrypt hashing power increased 6-7x since March. Value of coins available to mine per day remains more or less constant but it's now divided among much more hashing power, so profits per MH/s are lower. This is how mining game works.
OH!!! my god... Cry

Please... Please...
Change my BTC address...
The address was entered incorrectly.

incorrect : 17FiVFJqaVjZTQk4oEJBx3RQBYgLNCFCjTx
correct : 17FiVFJqVjZTQk4oEJBx3RQBYgLNCFCjTx

Please.. change the address and moving the coin. Cry

I merged your usernames and moved all balances to the correct one.
Activity: 798
OH!!! my god... Cry

Please... Please...
Change my BTC address...

PM Terk.

Hi All,
Thanks.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi All,
Thanks.
Activity: 4
OH!!! my god... Cry

Please... Please...
Change my BTC address...

Activity: 420
Yip that I do , have backup pools . No my internal struggle is there is a pool with higher btc per day , but they have had problems in the last two months , I have actually lost coins as a result. I have been here for a month and haven't had a hitch except for the 24 hour hashrate circle, but graphs were up so miners were still working. Otherwise it is a smooth operation. But thanks anyway.

TBH all the multi pools are basically the same profit wise. I tried Ghash for a few days but the payouts were identical.
Considering I have spent almost £10,000 ($16,000) for 190MH/s, if the payout was to stay at 0.0007BTC / MH then I would pay back in 8 months. But seeing as in the next month I would estimate the payout to drop to about 0.0004-0.0005 BTC/MH then I don't ever see an ROI. This whole mining scheme looked worth it 6 weeks ago, now I'm just panicking I've lost all that money.
Do you think the community will eventually give up on ASIC SCRYPT mining? If its not profitable then why bother?

Definitley, Just think about it, If you just bought the BTC your in ROI instantly Smiley This is my last mining purchase that I will make unless something CRAZY comes out, Low elec, HIGH MHs and Excellent price then MAYBE,,, NO pre-order , No way!
Activity: 420
Hi guys,

Just a question, Just wondering if its better to set my difficulty on Vardiff OR  FIXED Difficulty, and if so what would be the best setting for miners 50-80 Mhs ?

Thanks

You should start with vardiff and don't change anything if you don't experience issues with your hashrate reported by the pool being lower than reported by your miners (after at least 24 hours sample period). For most miners vardiff will be great and you won't need to adjust anything, but if you experience issues, then you should read the following post and try to setup your difficulty manually: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7360436

THanks Very much I used that calculation -->
>> MH * 8 and use the next difficulty up from the answer.

Well my answer was 560? is the next one 1024, is that correct? Or is there a closer diff level up from 560?
Activity: 56
Yip that I do , have backup pools . No my internal struggle is there is a pool with higher btc per day , but they have had problems in the last two months , I have actually lost coins as a result. I have been here for a month and haven't had a hitch except for the 24 hour hashrate circle, but graphs were up so miners were still working. Otherwise it is a smooth operation. But thanks anyway.

TBH all the multi pools are basically the same profit wise. I tried Ghash for a few days but the payouts were identical.
Considering I have spent almost £10,000 ($16,000) for 190MH/s, if the payout was to stay at 0.0007BTC / MH then I would pay back in 8 months. But seeing as in the next month I would estimate the payout to drop to about 0.0004-0.0005 BTC/MH then I don't ever see an ROI. This whole mining scheme looked worth it 6 weeks ago, now I'm just panicking I've lost all that money.
Do you think the community will eventually give up on ASIC SCRYPT mining? If its not profitable then why bother?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi
I just want to say keep it up I am enjoying your pool. Only have one g blade at the moment but have ordered around 10 more will be arriving in about 3 weeks time. So obviously my mh will go up by 10. What I am trying to figure out. I have mined at a lot of different pools and everyone has there problems. I just find the clevermining great and although I dont want to put all my eggs in one basket would it seem advisable to point them all here.I need conformation struggling to make the decision.

You can switch to another pool at any time, and in fact you should have backup pools configured in case there is any issue with CM. So it's not like you're investing anything and the "basket" rule doesn't really apply.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi
I just want to say keep it up I am enjoying your pool. Only have one g blade at the moment but have ordered around 10 more will be arriving in about 3 weeks time. So obviously my mh will go up by 10. What I am trying to figure out. I have mined at a lot of different pools and everyone has there problems. I just find the clevermining great and although I dont want to put all my eggs in one basket would it seem advisable to point them all here.I need conformation struggling to make the decision.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
But no seriously if its starts going below 0.0006 more in the next month I can't see an ROI ant time soon Sad
Anyone else in the same boat as I? if so what do you plan to do about it?

Not much you can do about it. If you have time you might want to look around for profitable coins that are too small for multipools to mine.

I tried chasing the hashrate by upgrading to the next generation ASICs every time I had an opportunity, and this might get me closer to ROI but probably not all the way there. E.g. now I could technically sell off remaining Gridseed blades and get 25% more hashrate in SF hardware at the same power consumption, or 50% more in Zeus hardware at double power consumption. But it also involves a lot of time spent installing/reconfiguring/troubleshooting as well as lost income while all that is going on...
Activity: 56

Droool! if only we could have that payout per MH/s now I could buy my own private jet!
Such a shame the difficulty is relevant to global hash! Damn you ASIC! (Points and waggles finger at his 14 x 14MH/s HASHRA Landers)  Roll Eyes

But no seriously if its starts going below 0.0006 more in the next month I can't see an ROI ant time soon Sad
Anyone else in the same boat as I? if so what do you plan to do about it?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
ok have a noob question just started mining and been figuring it out on the way. so here is my problem when I got my rigs setup and running and pointed them at clevermining pool I didnt use a BTC address I just used ringrosa13. is there anyway to get my coins to me?  I know have a BTC address.

Switch to using your BTC address. Then ask Terk with both usernames in a pb to merge them. Considering their coming from the same IP. And next time, RTFM Wink
Activity: 5
ok have a noob question just started mining and been figuring it out on the way. so here is my problem when I got my rigs setup and running and pointed them at clevermining pool I didnt use a BTC address I just used ringrosa13. is there anyway to get my coins to me?  I know have a BTC address.
Activity: 826
i know you cant use an antminer to mine scrypt coins but i'm asking what is worth buying in order to get a faster hashrate to mine scrypt coins?
 or would the money be better spent on an antminer and start mining bitcoins instead?
This is not the place to learn mining, start a new topic or move over to mining discussion.
Hi guys,

Just a question, Just wondering if its better to set my difficulty on Vardiff OR  FIXED Difficulty, and if so what would be the best setting for miners 50-80 Mhs ?

Thanks

You should start with vardiff and don't change anything if you don't experience issues with your hashrate reported by the pool being lower than reported by your miners (after at least 24 hours sample period). For most miners vardiff will be great and you won't need to adjust anything, but if you experience issues, then you should read the following post and try to setup your difficulty manually: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7360436
I asked before, seems Terk was busy answering to all those guys who had payment issues...

So when is CM going to get more algos?

I don't want to give any public estimates as running this pool means being surprised with unexpected issues/tasks every day which tend to consume a lot of time and I hardly ever met any estimates I made in the past (announced publicly or just noted privately).
Pages:
Jump to: