Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 54. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i fucked up bad i accidentally used my Litecoin address instead of my bitcoin address what should i do?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Pretty much done here.

Look at nicehash.

The profits here are no longer good.

If I had kept an eye on profits I would have been gone weeks ago...

http://poolpicker.eu/text.php

As you wish, but let me warn you that NiceHash will be closing soon, since they are getting their asses sued off for being a bunch of scammers and thieves.

Are you talking about the LR3 ripoff? And do you have a link?

So I guess NiceHashDev is mad about the new hash-power marketplace?  He can't stand competition and is so butthurt that he violates his Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete agreement Again.

Since Nice Hash is built on LRP that code is a good start to building your own hashpower marketplace Cheesy

Also I should point out somethings about NiceHash:

The lead developer and the owner with knowledge of the below:
Violated a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement.
Threatened to steal all leaserig provider deposits after the site purchase (skype history available)
Offered to follow the original terms of the purchase contract if we paid him 31BTC!  (skype history available)
Now has released proprietary source code due to an attack on LeaseRig, NiceHash and possibly other rental/leasing sites.

I think this dog is off his leash and should maybe calm down and work WITH the community to thwart further attacks.  Like sharing traffic sources, possible compromised accounts, etc.   We have sent logs and analysis to nicehash in hopes that we can assist them in staving off further attacks.

And there was another post, but I can't seem to find it.
Activity: 826
Pretty much done here.

Look at nicehash.

As you wish, but let me warn you that NiceHash will be closing soon, since they are getting their asses sued off for being a bunch of scammers and thieves.

Are you talking about the LR3 ripoff? And do you have a link?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
How about offering payouts in LTC? I think there might be more growth potential there than in BTC price.

Oh and 83% prof really sucks!

i think because everybody got the trust in BTC, there where the trust in LTC is getting lower by the day. BTC has become mainstream while other alt coins are taking over LTC.

After all, i also did use some auto-switch pools at the begin when i start mining alt coins.. But now i'm looking everyday at this forum and watch for new coins what have a good change to get higher on the list. And i mine that solo or by an pool pure for that coin. At the end of the month i got much more vallue in BTC then with those auto switch pools what are most of the time mining coins with a sick high dif.
Pretty much done here.

Look at nicehash.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
maybe even a once a month stuck balance day ?

Why do balances even get stuck?  This is the only pool that this happens -- to me at least.  I've had 0.01835318 BTC stuck for some time now.  The immatures don't become unexchanged and the unexchanged don't get ready for payout. 

omg... no way that sucks.. that about 1 whole day of mining for me..... i think i am about to that but i kept mining here because i thought terk was going to deal with it

Terk, any word on the stuck yet?
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
Pretty much done here.

Look at nicehash.

ya was looking into getting on nicehash...but too hard to make it work right with blades/orbs...dunno bout thunders or bws...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pretty much done here.

Look at nicehash.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Why do balances even get stuck?  This is the only pool that this happens -- to me at least.  I've had 0.01835318 BTC stuck for some time now.  The immatures don't become unexchanged and the unexchanged don't get ready for payout. 
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Could we get a Second .001 payout day?
Activity: 411
Why are there still immature coins present on this address

http://clevermining.com/users/1Bub3VZSdPt7Ys9n3UAYcWEcC39WACDX3G

i have not mined with this address for 3 weeks
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
I switched to clever from wemineltc...why is there so many more HW error here then at wemine? have 3 blades and at wemine was getting about .78% rejected for 7 days mining there...and here i'm getting 7.5% for 2 days mining Sad I like this pool but to go from .78% to 7.5% is a pretty big jump...any thoughts on this? I have the diff rate for the blades set at 256 and they are doing 20mh/s all together...but the funny thing is i also have a zeus thunder and was getting around 5% on wemine and getting 5% here...so that makes no sense...unless this pool doesn't like bfgminer...but i don't know what mining software the zeus uses...also have 2 bw's and on wemine was getting 5% and on here 6%...not a real big deal there...just like to know why the blades are so bad? maybe i'll have to just stick those on a diff pool Sad

i just wish i knew a stable hashrate for all these units...on wemineltc it went up n down from 70mh/s to 90mh/s which was hard to guess...i think the 2day avg. said 80mh/s and which is what clever is reporting for my hashrate as well...oh well if i make more on here then i did ltc mining i guess i'll just stay here Grin
Activity: 112
Are we making more BTC now that the price has dropped?
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
just FYI, Terk, the actual operator of the site, hasn't logged in since Friday.

Everyone who isn't Terk might as well chill and stop posting, and wait for the operator to respond. 
Lol..yes I did. He was a beta developer for clever mining. No need to tell me how newbie I am or to be in anyway discriminative about my person. You or Him dont know me and or know what I do. They make you an admin? Or is it your senior status that has gone to your head.

All this comment has done is prove your stupidity again. Where the heck does it say that I was a beta developer for CleverMining?
I don't have to "handle a situation". You should thank me for repeatedly pointing you to the correct answer, and not ignoring you. Be grateful.

byt411: I think you need to wind your neck in mate Wink

I (we all) know you need a certain post count to get paid for your signature for PrimeDice. It looks to me like you are using the CleverMining thread just to keep that count up and being a BULLY at the same time.

I personally think that abusing others verbally (with typed words Wink ) isn't on  Angry

Maybe you should let Terk answer his own questions if it makes you so angry with other people  Roll Eyes

Why you try to make out that you are better than everyone else is beyond me Wink

Ps If you look back at my posts on this thread you will see they are to do with my balance that stops getting exchanged from immature and unexchanged as soon as I stop mining.

This is still the case and it doesn't matter how many times you or Terk say it's not.

I occasionally mine at waffle, when I stop mining there, all balances get exchanged and paid leaving my account with a balance of 0.0000000btc

Not sure why it doesn't happen here but I'm sure you and Terk will have an answer for all of us stupid/newbie users with immature and unexchanged balances that NEVER change to "Ready for Payout" Wink

No, I have more than 50 posts and it has nothing to do with that. What I am trying to do is help people I don't understand, people that can't even bother to read, and some trolls.
Trolls? You might ask. Yes, trolls.

Hi
I just want to say keep it up I am enjoying your pool. Only have one g blade at the moment but have ordered around 10 more will be arriving in about 3 weeks time. So obviously my mh will go up by 10. What I am trying to figure out. I have mined at a lot of different pools and everyone has there problems. I just find the clevermining great and although I dont want to put all my eggs in one basket would it seem advisable to point them all here.I need conformation struggling to make the decision.

Yip that I do , have backup pools . No my internal struggle is there is a pool with higher btc per day , but they have had problems in the last two months , I have actually lost coins as a result. I have been here for a month and haven't had a hitch except for the 24 hour hashrate circle, but graphs were up so miners were still working. Otherwise it is a smooth operation. But thanks anyway.

And then later, he is trolling, or he has amnesia. WTF.

Hi if I may can I ask a question how do I become a member of your private club or server

Now, Terk is very busy, and many questions asked here are standard ones that can be found by reading the last few pages of this thread, the OP, or the FAQ. People don't read. That's the truth.

You said that you have a problem with unexchanged balances. What is your address?

I'd rather keep my address private, I will pm it if it's that important (as I told Terk) but I doubt it is as he never asked for it, just gave a generic reply saying he'd be dealing with it at the weekend, this was AT LEAST a couple of months ago Wink

Let me know what you think of the picture Wink

Please remember, it doesn't matter if it's pennies or pounds, it's the principle.

There's an old saying in the UK. Look after your pennies and the Pounds will look after themselves. Maybe Terk already knows this and is taking full advantage of the fact that most people don't bother with looking after their pennies Wink

I doubt it's that. What's your total mined?
Activity: 330
Silverlink
Lol..yes I did. He was a beta developer for clever mining. No need to tell me how newbie I am or to be in anyway discriminative about my person. You or Him dont know me and or know what I do. They make you an admin? Or is it your senior status that has gone to your head.

All this comment has done is prove your stupidity again. Where the heck does it say that I was a beta developer for CleverMining?
I don't have to "handle a situation". You should thank me for repeatedly pointing you to the correct answer, and not ignoring you. Be grateful.

I (we all) know you need a certain post count to get paid for your signature for PrimeDice. It looks to me like you are using the CleverMining thread just to keep that count up and being a BULLY at the same time.

I personally think that abusing others verbally (with typed words Wink ) isn't on  Angry

Maybe you should let Terk answer his own questions if it makes you so angry with other people  Roll Eyes

Why you try to make out that you are better than everyone else is beyond me Wink

Ps If you look back at my posts on this thread you will see they are to do with my balance that stops getting exchanged from immature and unexchanged as soon as I stop mining.

This is still the case and it doesn't matter how many times you or Terk say it's not.

I occasionally mine at waffle, when I stop mining there, all balances get exchanged and paid leaving my account with a balance of 0.0000000btc

Not sure why it doesn't happen here but I'm sure you and Terk will have an answer for all of us stupid/newbie users with immature and unexchanged balances that NEVER change to "Ready for Payout" Wink

No, I have more than 50 posts and it has nothing to do with that. What I am trying to do is help people I don't understand, people that can't even bother to read, and some trolls.

Hi
I just want to say keep it up I am enjoying your pool. Only have one g blade at the moment but have ordered around 10 more will be arriving in about 3 weeks time. So obviously my mh will go up by 10. What I am trying to figure out. I have mined at a lot of different pools and everyone has there problems. I just find the clevermining great and although I dont want to put all my eggs in one basket would it seem advisable to point them all here.I need conformation struggling to make the decision.

Yip that I do , have backup pools . No my internal struggle is there is a pool with higher btc per day , but they have had problems in the last two months , I have actually lost coins as a result. I have been here for a month and haven't had a hitch except for the 24 hour hashrate circle, but graphs were up so miners were still working. Otherwise it is a smooth operation. But thanks anyway.

Hi if I may can I ask a question how do I become a member of your private club or server

Now, Terk is very busy, and many questions asked here are standard ones that can be found by reading the last few pages of this thread, the OP, or the FAQ. People don't read. That's the truth.

You said that you have a problem with unexchanged balances. What is your address?

I'd rather keep my address private, I will pm it if it's that important (as I told Terk) but I doubt it is as he never asked for it, just gave a generic reply saying he'd be dealing with it at the weekend, this was AT LEAST a couple of months ago Wink

Let me know what you think of the picture Wink

Please remember, it doesn't matter if it's pennies or pounds, it's the principle.

There's an old saying in the UK. Look after your pennies and the Pounds will look after themselves. Maybe Terk already knows this and is taking full advantage of the fact that most people don't bother with looking after their pennies Wink

Hi

Activity: 330
Silverlink

Activity: 82
Pages:
Jump to: