Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 73. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I've been watching my Total Expected   jump from 0.009 too 0.00899636 and before I seen it jump from 0.008 to 0.007.

Whats going on with this?

http://www.clevermining.com/users/12NcNYb2oEh6ANo95AakEjPqQdgbcxh4m9

Like something is dipping into my coins.

1) Well it's at 0.00916083 BTC at this very moment.

2) Sometimes jumping from 0.009 to 0.00899636 is perfectly normal (it's 0.5% down). Remember that “total expected” are not “your coins”. It is estimation“ how much your coins are probably worth after they'll be exchanged”. Exchange rates fluctuate all the time, especially for new coins they can go up or down 50% within an hour. And it takes hours for most coins to mature and send to exchanges. So your unexchanged and immature balances can always change up or down as it is hours before coins are mined until they're exchanged to BTC. During this time we can only show an estimation of how much they're worth and exchange rate can change during this time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Regarding old unexchanged balances.

The pool has ~20 BTC of old unexchanged balance out of over 9500 BTC mined since the pool start, which is only 0.20%. They are some post-fork blocks that got stuck somewhere and automated scripts couldn't resolve their status automatically. I need to manually check and investigate what is the status of these mined blocks. The pool has mined almost 700,000 blocks of dozens different coins since start and there were over a hundred forks which we needed to resolve through, because these new pump-and-dump coins tend to fork a lot. The unexchanged balance are leftovers from forks which couldn't be resolved automatically by our scripts. Some part of this balance are just orphaned blocks and there are no valid coins behind them, so this part will be converted to zero as is any other orphaned block. Some part of this are valid blocks which got stuck somewhere and it will be resolved, exchanged and paid as usual.

I started sorting it manually today and I hope to finish it in this week. This is time-consuming and manual work, so please be patient.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Why is the response always wait and see?  I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for the money that I am owed no response?  This IS the thread listed on the clevermining website for support correct? 

Seriously, it isn't a lot of money, if you stole it from me and aren't going to pay just say so so I can stop checking this thread.

Alright, just to relieve your frustration, I've PMed Terk, but the answer is probably still gonna be "wait". Unfortunately you were part of the 0.2%, lol.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Why is the response always wait and see?  I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for the money that I am owed no response?  This IS the thread listed on the clevermining website for support correct? 

Seriously, it isn't a lot of money, if you stole it from me and aren't going to pay just say so so I can stop checking this thread.
Activity: 826
Did anyone else get 2 payments last night on the 15th??
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Problem with payout

18tVo8NJGjznu5ojBAvUqy6CfdE1bk9vsn

tx

I don't see a problem, you will be paid within 24 hours.

The payment normally should be every 24 hours.

This is the situation:
Last payment
June 15, 2014 2:37am
Ready For Payout    0.01465652 BTC

Don't you see any problem?

Nope, most probably at the moment of paying you didn't have 0.01. If there is no payout by tomorrow morning, then ask again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Problem with payout

tx

The payment normally should be every 24 hours.

This is the situation:
Last payment
June 15, 2014 2:37am
Ready For Payout    0.01465652 BTC

Don't you see any problem?
Activity: 798
Problem with payout

tx

Activity: 154
Problem with payout

tx
Can I please get my coins now? 
1QDATbkx65gRQ2UYVxu6ajQBWe9MQBUDcR
I hate to keep mentioning it but I have been waiting 11 days now and no response.  I think I have been patient enough.

You don't have an amount large enough for a payout yet. Once everything is converted you'll get the payout. Probably some will move from exchanged to payout tipping you over 0.001 and getting at least a partial payout already.

Yes, I understand that but my issue is that the coins have been sitting in unexchanged since the 5th of June. 
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I hate to keep mentioning it but I have been waiting 11 days now and no response.  I think I have been patient enough.

You don't have an amount large enough for a payout yet. Once everything is converted you'll get the payout. Probably some will move from exchanged to payout tipping you over 0.001 and getting at least a partial payout already.
Activity: 123
If the "Last 24h Profits" are N number BTC shouldn't the payout be ~ N Number BTC?

No. Balances below 0.01 are not paid out every day, unexchanged amounts may fluctuate, and there are probably other reasons for these amounts to differ.
I'm mining more than .01, doing around .12 BTC a day.
I've been on this pool 3 days, and yet to receive the total expected BTC.
I just want what I mined.
Will wait for next payout and decide to stay or leave.

99% of the time there is a problem with your address.  Cut and paste your address here (from the wallet) and I'm sure Terk will look at it.  It's often as simple as a lowercase/uppercase letter difference.
Activity: 252
terk i had this account hashing as recently as the 14th and  it has a daily minimum but i have had 4 accounts and some never gets exchanged and some remains immature. today no payment was sent, it just remained in immature and unexchanged. please handle that for me

1GL4W9ABPFS3UDKeSpTEsmVk3o6XXFQqt1
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hellow im new to your pool im mining for already 7hours but still no update about my hashrate btc earned etc. the rejected chart is the only one updating,... can you pls check my account? 1CEPatvUv1bBSZcMxn7fgVAQiFqACTa2xj thnx and more power
Activity: 3
If the "Last 24h Profits" are N number BTC shouldn't the payout be ~ N Number BTC?

No. Balances below 0.01 are not paid out every day, unexchanged amounts may fluctuate, and there are probably other reasons for these amounts to differ.
I'm mining more than .01, doing around .12 BTC a day.
I've been on this pool 3 days, and yet to receive the total expected BTC.
I just want what I mined.
Will wait for next payout and decide to stay or leave.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 3
Hello,

I'm still waiting for payout for 1QDATbkx65gRQ2UYVxu6ajQBWe9MQBUDcR
It has been since June 5th....
Activity: 252

Actually within 5 minutes. Our accounting scripts are running shortly before payouts so usually significant amounts of coins are converted from unexchanged to exchanged just minutes before payout. And then there's the payout at 1:30am UTC.

Hey terk, this account isnt old at all and i am still mining with a different address but please pay the balance out. there were days i had the mh pretty high. but i am worried it will get stuck.

1GL4W9ABPFS3UDKeSpTEsmVk3o6XXFQqt1

and here is one that is really old with a tiny bit in it.

1NDoJmvmeXgAz2i3ZsFtVBdAiDeSJ2nEip

Pages:
Jump to: