Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 70. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
TERK, did you not made payouts today?Huh

Im not receive the mine at now...

My account:  1KtwtjajkddcRLs6x9qCcp85JG9ZAoPssb

Thanks
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Great clevermining.

chinese miner need cleverming.

btw: if clevermining can open (choose,beijing shanghai guangzhou,lower delay severs) but not hk severs, i can support 9-11G HASH for support.

plz add chinese severs.
Activity: 2
Hi.  I'm a newbie.

I just started mining about 23 hours ago, and was wondering how long the payouts take to reach the wallet.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Hi Terk. I think there is a problem with the website or something.

Mi rig was mining all day but the website always are showing 0 khs.

If i see the 24 hours hashrate chart, the last hour always show 0 but the others always show the correct hashrate.

You can see it:

http://www.clevermining.com/users/12rZzbh3rWqiGr9KXEzHTZfFgrhjgmrP8W

You rig seems to be not hashing at CleverMining since 3am. 24h hashrate chart also shows it (https://i.imgur.com/pGACcAJ.png), but it might be a little bit confusing as it doesn't show hours with no values. So it will always show last hours of your mining at the right of your chart even if there were 20 hours after that with no hashrate. You need to pay attention to the legend or popups shown on mouse over because in both of these places day+hour is shown.

You should check your rig if it's hang up/frozen or if it switched to some other pool.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Terk. I think there is a problem with the website or something.

Mi rig was mining all day but the website always are showing 0 khs.

If i see the 24 hours hashrate chart, the last hour always show 0 but the others always show the correct hashrate.

You can see it:

http://www.clevermining.com/users/12rZzbh3rWqiGr9KXEzHTZfFgrhjgmrP8W

Activity: 24
I have noticed a problem here that is not just a one off problem, the problem keeps happening over and over.

Everytime I stop mining here I am left with More than 0.01 in the balance, but for some reason everything stops, Exchanging, maturing all stops. Which  basically means the pool is taking this amount.

THe only way to retrieve the amount is by mining here again which is stupid because you will be left with ANOTHER remainder when you stop.

This has been happening for quite some time I have noticed. I would like to know how am I supposed to retrieve the BTC that I worked for after I stop mining here?

Same problem for us 1FpcrbiD14ScyyMTYVSKkGzJ9TLYaxuELH . We still have 0,0185 btc for weeks now.  We want to start mining again but with zero start so that we can follow our mining result on daily basis. We have 25 Mhs.
Terk can you solve this problem so that we can mine again ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I have noticed a problem here that is not just a one off problem, the problem keeps happening over and over.

Everytime I stop mining here I am left with More than 0.01 in the balance, but for some reason everything stops, Exchanging, maturing all stops. Which  basically means the pool is taking this amount.

THe only way to retrieve the amount is by mining here again which is stupid because you will be left with ANOTHER remainder when you stop.

This has been happening for quite some time I have noticed. I would like to know how am I supposed to retrieve the BTC that I worked for after I stop mining here?
Activity: 252
There is a checksum so it should be possible to verify if one of the addresses has a typo. I'm also wondering why the pool doesn't check if the address is valid before authorizing.

Two reasons: Verifying if a string is a correct bitcoin address is somewhat expensive and it's not a good idea to do it in real-time when a new connection appears. It would create a bad experience for users. You would get disconnected and maybe didn't even know why so could think that the pool is not working or not reliable. I rename mistaken usernames on users request fairly quickly so I think it's better this way.
clever is on an absolute tear again, i thought last week was epic-last week is  this weeks bitch
Activity: 5
EXCELLENT JOB TERK!!!!

Congratulations!!!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
There is a checksum so it should be possible to verify if one of the addresses has a typo. I'm also wondering why the pool doesn't check if the address is valid before authorizing.

Two reasons: Verifying if a string is a correct bitcoin address is somewhat expensive and it's not a good idea to do it in real-time when a new connection appears. It would create a bad experience for users. You would get disconnected and maybe didn't even know why so could think that the pool is not working or not reliable. I rename mistaken usernames on users request fairly quickly so I think it's better this way.

Thank you, that makes sense.

Hey guys - I stupidly entered the wrong address late last night (a q was entered as a g). Is there any way to recoup?

Correct:
1rV7XBhJHHyqeAjPemQzZVxX87qEMsv9F

Incorrect:
1rV7XBhJHHygeAjPemQzZVxX87qEMsv9F

Thanks!

I had to look at it for 2 minutes to find the difference between both: the "g" and "q".  However, I don't think is possible, as you can claim everyones hashrate if that's possible.   "Hey, I accidently filled in an address I used before to pay someone" .. You're pretty screwed if someone gets paid for your hashrate in that case.

However, those two addresses look really familiar. I'm interested in Terk's response, but I think it's quite hard (as it's an automated process too).  How much hashrate did you put into Clevermining last night?

This is a clearly a typo mistake and there's no risk/possibility that someone tries to steal funds here.  I never transfer funds to an entirely different addresses but when there is one or two chars difference, it's clear that the request is legit.
Hey guys - I stupidly entered the wrong address late last night (a q was entered as a g). Is there any way to recoup?

Correct:

Incorrect:

Thanks!

I merged hashrate and balances to your valid address, so you have everything under your main username now.
Hi Terk. Since profitability of scrypt mining is so crappy nowadays, can you consider reducing the minimum payment threshold? Other pools have moved to 0.005 daily and 0.0005 weekly.

Do the other pools deduct bitcoin transaction fees from your payouts or cover them from their own money? Because CleverMining covers transaction fees and that's the main reason why there are limits for payouts. Sending a payout to a single user costs ~0.00000625 (there's 0.0001 bitcoin transaction fee per 1 kB and we usually have ~16 users paid per 1 kB) and CleverMining covers it from its own money.

0.00000625 is 0.63% of 0.001 BTC and 1.25% of 0.0005 BTC. While this doesn't seem much compared to the payout amount, it's huge compared to pool's fee, because pool earns 2% fee and 2% minus 0.63% = 1.37% which is how much effectively the pool earns on users who are paid amounts of ~0.001. Lowering the threshold to 0.0005 would lower pool's effective fee to 2% minus 1.25% = 0.75%.

So no, I'm not going to reduce minimal amounts for payout unless we switch to deducting bitcoin tx fees from payout amounts.

Besides, 0.0005 BTC is $0.30. You can't really buy anything with this money. I think there's no rational need for anyone to get this $0.30 earlier without waiting to accumulate the staggering $0.60 Smiley
Activity: 8
Luckily it was just 6hrs of ~3mH/s, so I don't feel too bad for a $1.50 mistake. Thanks for checking!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

Correct:

Incorrect:

Thanks!

I had to look at it for 2 minutes to find the difference between both: the "g" and "q".  However, I don't think is possible, as you can claim everyones hashrate if that's possible.   "Hey, I accidently filled in an address I used before to pay someone" .. You're pretty screwed if someone gets paid for your hashrate in that case.

However, those two addresses look really familiar. I'm interested in Terk's response, but I think it's quite hard (as it's an automated process too).  How much hashrate did you put into Clevermining last night?

@winkler
TL;DR:
PM Terk and I guess he can solve this easily as he already done few times for others.

Actually 1rV7XBhJHHygeAjPemQzZVxX87qEMsv9F is invalid bitcoin address
https://blockchain.info/search/1rV7XBhJHHygeAjPemQzZVxX87qEMsv9F
Unrecognized search pattern
and you have too low balance to be paid
http://clevermining.com/users/1rV7XBhJHHygeAjPemQzZVxX87qEMsv9F
So payment wasn't sent to you
Last Payout   no payouts yet
and even when you'll have enough network will not accept it because of invalid address.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Correct:

Incorrect:

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Correct:

Incorrect:

Thanks!

Activity: 8

Correct:

Incorrect:

Thanks!
Activity: 252
terk, i still have two accounts with balances yet no payment-please do that fix where you go through them and fix that
Pages:
Jump to: