Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 109. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
This coin is dead and that is the fact, and people here are paid to rip more people how will they get profit. Even the whitepaper is not repaired.
Please stop it.
Dead, really?
Bankera has actually had really high passive returns for their investors.
Much higher than interest rates of traditional bank savings.

From the ico, of which i invested 2,5K euros till now i have got litle more than 10 euros. That is amazing. Not to mention how much did i lost. So STFU.

What price was on ICO? As I see ICO price was 1 BNK = 0.0207 USD, and now 1 BNK = 0.003 USD. So this is ~0.12x from ICO price ?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Moris1987, I misunderstood or have you invested about 22 thousand euros? Wow are you rich then, usually you use the money that you are not afraid of losing, you want to have nice watch in exchange for token bankera? I speak of 4k clock !!
Activity: 350
This coin is dead and that is the fact, and people here are paid to rip more people how will they get profit. Even the whitepaper is not repaired.
Please stop it.
Dead, really?
Bankera has actually had really high passive returns for their investors.
Much higher than interest rates of traditional bank savings.

From the ico, of which i invested 2,5K euros till now i have got litle more than 10 euros. That is amazing. Not to mention how much did i lost. So STFU.
Activity: 93
Hard dips, so why not start buying very cheap coins at the dips?
Let's take the dips and earn easy profits later.

many people wrote this when BTC was $12000 , $10000 or $9000. and they bought expensive. today btc and almost all other coins are much cheaper. and nobody knows what it's like in one week

When any market had low trade volume than it showing only few people are interested in it. We need good news and real use case of this token to bring value back otherwise it will keep moving in down. I don't we can give any suggestion for future of this token.

Isn't it funny that you're the only one calling bullsht here since the begining ? You said you'd never invest into Bankera, then you said you invested thousands euros, then you said you hoped it would work, then that it was a scam.

You're a complete liar and you are the only one who's being paid to FUD here, easy.

many people wrote this when BTC was $12000 , $10000 or $9000. and they bought expensive. today btc and almost all other coins are much cheaper. and nobody knows what it's like in one week

When any market had low trade volume than it showing only few people are interested in it. We need good news and real use case of this token to bring value back otherwise it will keep moving in down. I don't we can give any suggestion for future of this token.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 22
that's what I'm doing. Seriously I don't get it how people complain the whole time...I am happy that I can buy now shitload of coins for nothing.
Bankera is one of this and if you believe in the tech + vision.. just buy the f*** dip.

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Activity: 10
Really sometimes I do not understand who are really here who falsehood, if it is moris87 or are other types of comments that exaggerate the project so exaggerated to the point to doubt that they are comments from members for this purpose Huh
Activity: 23
thanks for giving me information. I hope this is a potential project for everyone
Activity: 15
Bank for the Blockchain era is a great thing, thank you for finding out
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
It seems to me that the Bankera project will have a higher ROI this year. Since it shows very good results.

Where is that result it seems to me there is no progress after raising so huge amount +100M and what product we have. They should start aggressive marketing to attract new investors by placing on big exchanges but they don't want to spend any amount on this strategy.

Aggressive marketing while crypto market has such a bearish state? Nice joke. Smiley

You probably noticed that Ethereum hit dips at 290$ today? Which is the price for Oct 2017!
And another thing you may noticed is that the price of Altcoins that trade to ETH suffer corresponding losses.
Imo, BNK holds its positions fairly strong.
Be patient and keep tracking the market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
It seems to me that the Bankera project will have a higher ROI this year. Since it shows very good results.

Where is that result it seems to me there is no progress after raising so huge amount +100M and what product we have. They should start aggressive marketing to attract new investors by placing on big exchanges but they don't want to spend any amount on this strategy.
Activity: 93
This shi...coin is still on CMC? It is still in high place 1500+

How about you still being here spending your whole time crying ?  Cheesy
This shi...coin is still on CMC? It is still in high place 1500+
Activity: 154
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
in comparison to other ICOs BANKERA is down a lot. I hope there is fast recovery with the market.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
BNK in accumulating...good to buy and hold now!!! News exchanges are comingo to BNK, go to the moon soon... $0,10

It seems that is the reason why there is silence in this topic and trolls are not active anymore. Maybe this is because of weekend and they had done and left no interest into this project. This is surprising for me to see less trolling now.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
BNK in accumulating...good to buy and hold now!!! News exchanges are comingo to BNK, go to the moon soon... $0,10
Activity: 9
And where did Morris1987 go? Maybe he was found, and tied his hands, that would not print shit posts?  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/VGqggc7.gif

Exchange, Cards, Bank?

Nothing? 150 milions and traveling with families of the team? They are having good times. I wonder why/how they are still alive.
=)))) i think .....
Jump to: