Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 111. (Read 185959 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Bankera's Q&A #9 is now available on the blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/08/07/bankera-qa-9/

Good update. Cool

Concerning Will we have more videos covering Bankera? - it is really important, since watching become more and more popular than reading nowadays. So Youtube and Vimeo are the literally best places to spread a word about any project.

And don't forget to check Bankera Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3lEI3rq1W4fPFYPu9ZezFg/videos
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
i really wanted this project to work out, but the fact remains that all banking projects since the polybius project are unprofitable for investors, which means that if they buy it only after the fall in the price of biogas.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera's Q&A #9 is now available on the blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/08/07/bankera-qa-9/
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Any bounty guys for this ICO?
Activity: 125
I'm just taking advantage of the sale and i will be dumping it once it reaches my goal price. Sorry for the people who got loss big. It would take time for you to recover and get your money back but once it reaches the ICO price then immediately sell it so you will not lose or just a small portion of your investment.
I like the project, it deserves a huge round of applause.
I wanted to know whether there is any bounty campaign going on at the moment?

Thanks

Hi, thank you for your support. There is no bounty campaign going on at the moment.
When do we get new information about roadmap, where Bankera is at, and what they are doing right now?
We haven't got any news about the platform for at least 3 months now.

Hi,
You may find the latest news in our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/
Activity: 168
It seems to me that this is a big ICO, I really like this project. He wondered how long he would last on the exchange?
Activity: 56
I like the project, it deserves a huge round of applause.
I wanted to know whether there is any bounty campaign going on at the moment?

Thanks
Activity: 294
solid weekly payouts. all fine at the moment. the sites are very clear and well designed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
When do we get new information about roadmap, where Bankera is at, and what they are doing right now?
We haven't got any news about the platform for at least 3 months now.
Activity: 38
really enjoy the positive vibes in this thread. yeah, there are people trying to discredit Bankera for some reason, but who cares, this project is awesome Smiley we must show by our community that the project lives

Not hasty! let the team do their work, ignore the trolls and form your own opinion. BANKERA is a bank with Blockchain technology for digital money.

Right. If we do our best and counteract the FUD they spread in the thread we will help other people to understand the actual project state.

I know you think i'm all negative, but: " BANKERA is a bank with Blockchain technology for digital money. "  seriously  Huh I'm sorry i get more annoyed buy all your positive guru's then the FUDsters.
What do you even want to say with?: " BANKERA is a bank with Blockchain technology for digital money."

Shall i give it a try:
Bitconect is .......

aaaarg, leave it... you got my point!

Please do a little bit better in defending us.
Activity: 38
really enjoy the positive vibes in this thread. yeah, there are people trying to discredit Bankera for some reason, but who cares, this project is awesome Smiley we must show by our community that the project lives

YES! we must show by our community that the project lives
copper member
Activity: 588

Not hasty! let the team do their work, ignore the trolls and form your own opinion. BANKERA is a bank with Blockchain technology for digital money.

Right. If we do our best and counteract the FUD they spread in the thread we will help other people to realize the actual project state.

Activity: 93
Moris where are you ? We need you !
Activity: 9
Can the Team at least present the updated roadmap? Or only in a few months, too? It's a sincere question.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
when bankera card for regular people to be able to withdraw at any atm ?
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
when bankera will launch the Bankera Exchange ?

Hi,
We plan to have Bankera’s exchange live in several months. We will announce in our channels once we have the confirmed launch dates. You may find the latest updates in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/07/17/bankera-qa-8/
Many important information is known from the blog. Believing a project to believe it.
The physical card vouchers are for those who contributed with 1000 EUR or more during the pre-ICO and ICO period.
It is not for everyone, but exponential for many. Instead of thinking of the rich, the price should be given to ordinary people. I will try to keep Bankera debit card to me.
Jump to: