Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 108. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Activity: 50
25sts soon ...
Activity: 38
why price bankera can't go up again now? when exchange can be use to trade? i don't see progress this project. many people lose his money of this project

During last week BNK/ETH gained 20% and BNK daily volume increased up to $200k.
In my opinion it's quite a good performance for such a red market.

Bankera's scamers manipulation. Just to get a little more people into this scam. They should be in jail.

Retard.

aaaah finally an adult answer! 
Activity: 93
why price bankera can't go up again now? when exchange can be use to trade? i don't see progress this project. many people lose his money of this project

Bankera's scamers manipulation. Just to get a little more people into this scam. They should be in jail.

Retard.

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
copper member
Merit: 17
Update from Bankera on Q&A #10:

We are now taking submissions for Bankera's Q&A #10.
Leave your questions on the comment section and they might be featured in our next episode!

https://www.facebook.com/bankeracom/photos/a.305855406554725.1073741830.268986453574954/485036141969983
Was interested in this project in due time. Very cool idea. They collected more than $ 150 million at ICO.
The price for ICO was $ 0.02, now it is traded at a price of $ 0.003.

It was a SCAM from the very beginning. Every Indian can make a platform like SpectroScam and turning there some money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Was interested in this project in due time. Very cool idea. They collected more than $ 150 million at ICO.
The price for ICO was $ 0.02, now it is traded at a price of $ 0.003.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
preICO price was much lower

But current on is much lower than any phase if we take average price of this token than it is already 84% down which was $0.02 and in first phase of pre-sale price was $0.012 and now it trading around $0.003.

+1

Pre-ICO started at $0.012. Current price is $0.003.
https://blog.bankera.com/2017/08/22/updated-bankeras-initial-coin-offering-scheme/

If you purchased during phase 1 you are deeply in the red.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

But current on is much lower than any phase if we take average price of this token than it is already 84% down which was $0.02 and in first phase of pre-sale price was $0.012 and now it trading around $0.003.
Merit: 264
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
This coin is dead and that is the fact, and people here are paid to rip more people how will they get profit. Even the whitepaper is not repaired.
Please stop it.
Dead, really?
Bankera has actually had really high passive returns for their investors.
Much higher than interest rates of traditional bank savings.

From the ico, of which i invested 2,5K euros till now i have got litle more than 10 euros. That is amazing. Not to mention how much did i lost. So STFU.

What price was on ICO? As I see ICO price was 1 BNK = 0.0207 USD, and now 1 BNK = 0.003 USD. So this is ~0.12x from ICO price ?

the situation is even worse than it seems banking projects simply do not work in fact. bankera team certainly tries to do something, but any movement is immediately blocked by the regulators in the banking system. and against them as well as against the fall of the market you will not go and the price goes down for this reason.

Yes, As I know they have direct competitor - Polybius. They had ICO more than year ago but untill this time didnt make nothing... And Bankera raised mln usd?  Shocked
Activity: 168
Hi, I'm interested in this question, with what kind of projects do you plan to cooperate in the future?
This coin is dead and that is the fact, and people here are paid to rip more people how will they get profit. Even the whitepaper is not repaired.
Please stop it.
Dead, really?

From the ico, of which i invested 2,5K euros till now i have got litle more than 10 euros. That is amazing. Not to mention how much did i lost. So STFU.

What price was on ICO? As I see ICO price was 1 BNK = 0.0207 USD, and now 1 BNK = 0.003 USD. So this is ~0.12x from ICO price ?

Well, honestly, the investors money is in their pockets, buying Tesla cars, etc. They had their plan from the beginning. CENTRA = BANKERA.
Activity: 18
Hi all, I was wondering has anyone tried to withdraw BNK from spectroCoin to a METAMASK wallet?
I have tried and get this message "The transaction cannot be processed to this address right now. Please try again later."
The chat guy "Dave" didnt know anything about metamask and suggested to get a new address?
Any ideas??
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Please stop it.
Dead, really?

the situation is even worse than it seems banking projects simply do not work in fact. bankera team certainly tries to do something, but any movement is immediately blocked by the regulators in the banking system. and against them as well as against the fall of the market you will not go and the price goes down for this reason.

Agreed with you this concept is still very complicated due to rules of regulations especially when it come under crypto space than it become more hard which one they follow to move forward. I also invested into this project because of Spectrocoin which is back on this project but still no progress made on this platform to make calm down the investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Please stop it.
Dead, really?

Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Nothing Morris1987 did not invest. Proof of evidence. He's a liar and a troll.
Jump to: