Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 106. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
bankera is still active here? there are no news and no announcements here. or does the team have a secret channel  Huh or don't you feel like writing here anymore ? or did the project fail and the people lost their money? it doesn't smell good here. Angry
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
It means that is false alarm to offload big bags by creating FOMO even nothing will happen by the end of current month. This kind of attempt will hurt the growth process and could bring more lower than current one.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
That would be very stupid Smiley! I prefer to buy 1m on spectro is a lot cheaper Kiss
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Bankera pump Shocked! 0,25 usd end of the month!!  Wink

Than you should buy from me on ICOs price I have more than 1M token so you should not miss this golden chance to buy more. I can sell to you with trusted escrow reply me if you are interested.
Bankera pump Shocked! 0,25 usd end of the month!!  Wink
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Anyone else having problems accessing their virtual card balance on Spectrocoin?

I always had that problem together with card load.From few days cards are not working
Support chat is saying all the same that it is his provider problem but i think different
It is not safe keep bigger amount of money on cards even if cards will be back
that problem is repeating from over one month

That's my conclusion as well. Those cards are not reliable. Don't keep large amounts of funds on them.

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Anyone else having problems accessing their virtual card balance on Spectrocoin?

I always had that problem together with card load.From few days cards are not working
Support chat is saying all the same that it is his provider problem but i think different
It is not safe keep bigger amount of money on cards even if cards will be back
that problem is repeating from over one month
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
What stage is Bankera exchange ? Can we trade by the end of the year on bankera exchange pairs such as BNK/ETH, BNK/ ETH ,bnk/ada ?
Will bankera exchange will be like Binance exchange and bnk is compared to their BNB token ?

I'm pretty sure that Bankera exchange will be fully available before the end of this year.
I think BNK can be utilized like BNB does, why not.

that's exactly what they intend to do

glad i bought some extra bnk
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
What stage is Bankera exchange ? Can we trade by the end of the year on bankera exchange pairs such as BNK/ETH, BNK/ ETH ,bnk/ada ?
Will bankera exchange will be like Binance exchange and bnk is compared to their BNB token ?

I'm pretty sure that Bankera exchange will be fully available before the end of this year.

that's exactly what they intend to do
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
Activity: 350
I think anyone who has invested more than 1k gets a plastic card some day?Huh

Hey DT13, yes, just not at the moment, will let you all know later on Wink

Haha you guys are still not in prison?

Than you should have to take action against and make this possible otherwise it will continue like this some people will hate and some will like this. It is happening only in crypto.

Just rubish. It is and was a clear scam from the beginning.

The only clear stuff here is your stupidity. You are calling this a scam, but several weeks ago you said you bought for more than 2000€ of Bankera tokens.

I guess they don't pay you enough on those troll farms or they are just getting stupid people.

Who would be stupid enough to invest in something he doesn't trust, then cry afterwards ?

You are a troll.
Activity: 93

Than you should have to take action against and make this possible otherwise it will continue like this some people will hate and some will like this. It is happening only in crypto.

The only clear stuff here is your stupidity. You are calling this a scam, but several weeks ago you said you bought for more than 2000€ of Bankera tokens.

Who would be stupid enough to invest in something he doesn't trust, then cry afterwards ?

You are a troll.

Activity: 98
This projects took ICO for a long time.I don't see progress this project.Hope you more successful.
Activity: 2
Seems like Lon Wong have left Bankera. Read Bankeras own chat.

https://chat.bankera.com/channel/community
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Activity: 854
Merit: 123