Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 104. (Read 185959 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Why this coin not follow up when bitcoin pump? What is plan team to make people interest buy ? I'm dissapointed about this coin price very fall and make me poor

Since 17th of August BNK/BTC jumped from 0.00000042 to 0.00000052, which is about 24%

Bankera entered markets with the price 0.0000014 BTC, so current BNK price fall is less than 3 times.
Go and check other ICOs successfully ended in 2018, most of which are 5-10 times down, and learn what is "coin price very fall". Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

What we should remember is that many companies came out of the bubble and grew like never before.
According to tradingview.com, Amazon is a company who at the bottom of the bubble crashed from $113 to $5.
 We all know that it is now trading at $1,927. The cryptos that survive this winter could potentially see similar growth.

it would be super interesting to know now which coins will survive with a great project and get a good rate increase. who knows this before will be very rich in two years. but unfortunately we can only speculate which coins will rise well
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
A recent report claims that most tokens were trading below their ICO price in the first part of this year.
 The rapport even claims that many projects have used the funds to maintain their token value, instead of developing the projects.
Initial Coin Offerings is a subject that has been caught in a storm.
Some places, like Jeju Island, wants to become an ICO-friendly blockchain hub while others, like South Korea, have banned ICOs altogether. However, they are looking at lifting the ICO ban.
Then there has been a lot of fraud and scams circulating cryptocurrencies, and two weeks ago, news stated that an ICO fraudster got a lifetime trading ban as well as a $30,000 fine. SEC issued the fine to the CEO of Tomahawk Exploration LLC, who used an ICO format to raising money from investors to open up to ten new drilling wells.
New research from BlockBeats, now states that most of the ICOs listed on big exchanges in Asia, such as Huobi, Binance, Kucoin, and OKEx, ended up trading below their token sale price with only a few exceptions.
According to the report, 98,8% of 264 tokens researchers looked at were trading below their ICO prices as of August 21. The only ones that were able to keep their value or appreciate in value were stable coins and three other coins.
“As of the market price on August 21, the breaking rate of these 264 SGD projects was 98.8 %, and only three projects have risen. Among them, the biggest decline was WBTC, whose price was 4.03 yuan, and now quoted at 0.0056 yuan, a decrease of 99.86 %, followed by WFEE, the price of the currency is 1.08 yuan, and the current price is 0.0035 yuan, a decrease of 99.68%”.
Most of the projects fell below their ICO issue price within a few months after the currency was settled, and the currency decline price range was mainly concentrated between 70 – 98% – which can be seen as an air currency. 96 projects have fallen more than 90% of the price.
Blockchain investment is now in a bear market, and a large number of break-through projects can smother investors with poor overall market performance, but they ignore the value of a project depending on whether the project team is creating value. It is very important to do your due diligence before investing in an ICO – especially since most of them fail.

It is very interesting to look at the Dot-com bubble and compare it with cryptocurrencies.
 On November 9th, the year 2000, the Dot-com bubble popped. The article states that it was hard to think of companies that were not down 75%.
“Of the 280 stocks in the index, 79 are down 90 percent or more from their 52-week high.
Another 72 are down 80-89 percent. Only five are down less than 5 percent”.

What we should remember is that many companies came out of the bubble and grew like never before.
According to tradingview.com, Amazon is a company who at the bottom of the bubble crashed from $113 to $5.
 We all know that it is now trading at $1,927. The cryptos that survive this winter could potentially see similar growth.

https://imgur.com/hoyqz6c
Activity: 38
A recent report claims that most tokens were trading below their ICO price in the first part of this year.
 The rapport even claims that many projects have used the funds to maintain their token value, instead of developing the projects.
Some places, like Jeju Island, wants to become an ICO-friendly blockchain hub while others, like South Korea, have banned ICOs altogether. However, they are looking at lifting the ICO ban.
Then there has been a lot of fraud and scams circulating cryptocurrencies, and two weeks ago, news stated that an ICO fraudster got a lifetime trading ban as well as a $30,000 fine. SEC issued the fine to the CEO of Tomahawk Exploration LLC, who used an ICO format to raising money from investors to open up to ten new drilling wells.
New research from BlockBeats, now states that most of the ICOs listed on big exchanges in Asia, such as Huobi, Binance, Kucoin, and OKEx, ended up trading below their token sale price with only a few exceptions.
According to the report, 98,8% of 264 tokens researchers looked at were trading below their ICO prices as of August 21. The only ones that were able to keep their value or appreciate in value were stable coins and three other coins.
“As of the market price on August 21, the breaking rate of these 264 SGD projects was 98.8 %, and only three projects have risen. Among them, the biggest decline was WBTC, whose price was 4.03 yuan, and now quoted at 0.0056 yuan, a decrease of 99.86 %, followed by WFEE, the price of the currency is 1.08 yuan, and the current price is 0.0035 yuan, a decrease of 99.68%”.
Most of the projects fell below their ICO issue price within a few months after the currency was settled, and the currency decline price range was mainly concentrated between 70 – 98% – which can be seen as an air currency. 96 projects have fallen more than 90% of the price.
Blockchain investment is now in a bear market, and a large number of break-through projects can smother investors with poor overall market performance, but they ignore the value of a project depending on whether the project team is creating value. It is very important to do your due diligence before investing in an ICO – especially since most of them fail.

It is very interesting to look at the Dot-com bubble and compare it with cryptocurrencies.
 On November 9th, the year 2000, the Dot-com bubble popped. The article states that it was hard to think of companies that were not down 75%.
“Of the 280 stocks in the index, 79 are down 90 percent or more from their 52-week high.

Thank you mate! Finally someone who makes some sense here!  This is exactly what was going thru my mind a long time!
Great post!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Why this coin not follow up when bitcoin pump? What is plan team to make people interest buy ? I'm dissapointed about this coin price very fall and make me poor
Activity: 8

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It is possible they are trying to bring their own exchange up by the end of the year that's why focus on other exchanges isn't high. Bankera is the project people were having  big expectations from the start and were thinking everything will be delivered quickly. Hype was big if look back at those days and team should work more than normal to deliver to keep the trust up.

at that time they did not look very much at the composition of the team, everyone just wanted to invest in order to quickly earn more money.
this is now when the market fell completely differently looking at things and more soberly assess prospects.
other times lead to the fact that there are other opinions about investing.
it’s my opinion to the market and bankera for now.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is possible they are trying to bring their own exchange up by the end of the year that's why focus on other exchanges isn't high. Bankera is the project people were having  big expectations from the start and were thinking everything will be delivered quickly. Hype was big if look back at those days and team should work more than normal to deliver to keep the trust up.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Hi,
The cards are undergoing maintenance at the moment. If you have further questions please contact SpectroCoin support, they are available through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com or at [email protected].
THis one is a great project, which has been developed well and will do well develop surely.
Furthermore, maintenance, supports are really good , too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
There was announcement about VC cards available
Plastic USD there was not official  announcement but it was possible to order them from Specrocoin
Last i saw that there is still possible to load cards and order them
I have only 10 euro on my VC card but can have much more on his plastic usd
So what then
Same message will be fixed  soon or next week
It is losing credibility but it looks like team doesn't care much

Hi,
The cards are undergoing maintenance at the moment. If you have further questions please contact SpectroCoin support, they are available through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com or at [email protected].
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
Plastic USD there was not official  announcement but it was possible to order them from Specrocoin
So what then

can you order a bankera card or not ? its already available?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
So what then

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spectrocoincom-cryptocurrency-exchange-blockchain-wallet-prepaid-card-577176

That is off topic question this is not relevant to this project you should head to their topic and find the timely response or drop the support ticket on the official website.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
So what then
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

My friend has the plastic card suspended without reason. The support tell that don't see reason for this and open a ticket for the appropriate department. There is almost one week without answer from any department. She don't have an account at bitcointalk. "Bankera" what needed to do to have news about this problem?

Well, I have some news. I contacted Spectrocoin's virtual card provider AlliedWallet (https://www.alliedwallet.com) and was told that MasterCard suspended the virtual card I was using for reasons unknown. They also wanted a copy of my id and utility bill. My Spectrocoin account is fully verified, seems completely redundant having to go through yet another KYC process. I would rather just close the card and transfer the balance back to my SC account.

Allied Wallet is 'probed' by FED -> https://apnews.com/4a72ce1729274f80965d6e4dd2ec4bff

Allied Wallet Review ... not good ... (scroll down on this page to see comments) -> https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/credit-card-processors/allied-wallet/

a CEO with the vatican ... 'mobster' with 'mobsters'  Roll Eyes  ... -> https://finance.yahoo.com/news/allied-wallet-andy-khawaja-awarded-100000607.html?

more about Allied Wallet ->  Roll Eyes  http://www.therepublic.com/2018/08/02/us-political-donor-allied-wallet/

I just saw Tadas from Bankera make a mind blowing statement in the chat. He claims that they never announced the cards because "we had to be sure all is good" and "**** happens".
Translation: they made the cards silently available and anyone who signed up for one became an unknowing guinea pig in their card provider experiment.
When things went south with Allied Wallet, they just left people wondering why their cards don't work. No attempt to contact the card holders to inform them. Not even an email saying "hey, we're having issues with our cards, please hold off using your card until we've resolved them."

Nothing. Complete radio silence.

It's like house Bankera is run by a baby, who hasn't learned how to communicate properly, bounces off of walls and leaves a loaded diaper on the coffee table as a surprise.

If those words are told from Tadas are really a shame. Is a representative of bankera. I don't have card because don't have need but such words make me to do this post. I wanted to ask Tadas if the cards weren't or not published at Spectrocoin? And what is Spectrocoin? A bullshit website or a respectable one? I have doubt that be the second one if make such irresponsible announcements and is managed by such kind of people who allow such statements.

Where is Bankera representative? Where are the official statements about this absurd situation? People are losing money like crazy. Without having any fault. In this way will be managed the bankera bank........Huh
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

My friend has the plastic card suspended without reason. The support tell that don't see reason for this and open a ticket for the appropriate department. There is almost one week without answer from any department. She don't have an account at bitcointalk. "Bankera" what needed to do to have news about this problem?

Well, I have some news. I contacted Spectrocoin's virtual card provider AlliedWallet (https://www.alliedwallet.com) and was told that MasterCard suspended the virtual card I was using for reasons unknown. They also wanted a copy of my id and utility bill. My Spectrocoin account is fully verified, seems completely redundant having to go through yet another KYC process. I would rather just close the card and transfer the balance back to my SC account.

Allied Wallet is 'probed' by FED -> https://apnews.com/4a72ce1729274f80965d6e4dd2ec4bff

Allied Wallet Review ... not good ... (scroll down on this page to see comments) -> https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/credit-card-processors/allied-wallet/

a CEO with the vatican ... 'mobster' with 'mobsters'  Roll Eyes  ... -> https://finance.yahoo.com/news/allied-wallet-andy-khawaja-awarded-100000607.html?

more about Allied Wallet ->  Roll Eyes  http://www.therepublic.com/2018/08/02/us-political-donor-allied-wallet/

I just saw Tadas from Bankera make a mind blowing statement in the chat. He claims that they never announced the cards because "we had to be sure all is good" and "**** happens".
Translation: they made the cards silently available and anyone who signed up for one became an unknowing guinea pig in their card provider experiment.
When things went south with Allied Wallet, they just left people wondering why their cards don't work. No attempt to contact the card holders to inform them. Not even an email saying "hey, we're having issues with our cards, please hold off using your card until we've resolved them."

Nothing. Complete radio silence.

It's like house Bankera is run by a baby, who hasn't learned how to communicate properly, bounces off of walls and leaves a loaded diaper on the coffee table as a surprise.

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Bankera this is your old answer already read some time ago.
Ok then what do you intend to do? been contacting cmc to implement this information? Yes ?? no?? if the answer is yes, do you tell us what they answered? what do you intend to do if you do not operator token number within 2 months?
Please avoid repetitive answers, like your q10, completely full of things already known ..
Are you going to keep the idea of the exchange still alive by the end of the year or will you miss that too? Undecided

You will find the answers on the Q&A they published on 23 August (I don't think a lot changed in the last 3 days...).

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/08/23/bankera-qa-10/
Activity: 10
Bankera this is your old answer already read some time ago.
Ok then what do you intend to do? been contacting cmc to implement this information? Yes ?? no?? if the answer is yes, do you tell us what they answered? what do you intend to do if you do not operator token number within 2 months?
Please avoid repetitive answers, like your q10, completely full of things already known ..
Are you going to keep the idea of the exchange still alive by the end of the year or will you miss that too? Undecided
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
The Bankera team should send upgrading request to coinmarketcap.com to update their info on Bankera Market cap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/
By now, Market cap of Bankera project has not been presented there.

Hi,
After BNK was listed on CMC, we provided all the information needed. But, unlike other tokens, the total supply of BNK has not been issued yet. To see the current the number of issued tokens, it is necessary to call a function - issuedTokensInRound() - in the smart contract. We need CMC to use this smart contract function to see the number of available BNK tokens and display it on their website.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Although BNK prices have not increased, they have not dropped more than 40 sts in the past two months.
I still keep my BNK and wait, maybe 1 more year I will revisit my account at spectro.
Plastic cards are not something I need to care about, good luck to those who use it. haha
I agree! Although there has been no increase over the past few months, the BANKER project for 30% of investors was a win. Confidence in keeping a BNK card is a well-founded decision.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Great project! The team is great! A powerful idea that will be widely publicized around the world, I advise everyone to consider this company and you will always be on top!
Jump to: