Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 107. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
All ICOs once successful are now trading a 10th of their ATH price, unfortunately, that's a risk in the crypto market....

I believe most of those projects were from the December 2017 timeline, when crypto currencies was at it's all time high peaks and has now decreased quite a bit, so projects released on this timeline has suffered from the same

Actually too long delay and no big news kill the momentum of healthy from my point of view this is the big reason why all investors are crying to see the price down. We still can see this project has low interest and that is the reason we have trading volume because of not effective marketing.

Maybe bankera doesn't want marketing. Maybe they just want your money.  Grin Grin and maybe moris-doris is also right about his postings
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

My friend has the plastic card suspended without reason. The support tell that don't see reason for this and open a ticket for the appropriate department. There is almost one week without answer from any department. She don't have an account at bitcointalk. "Bankera" what needed to do to have news about this problem?

Well, I have some news. I contacted Spectrocoin's virtual card provider AlliedWallet (https://www.alliedwallet.com) and was told that MasterCard suspended the virtual card I was using for reasons unknown. They also wanted a copy of my id and utility bill. My Spectrocoin account is fully verified, seems completely redundant having to go through yet another KYC process. I would rather just close the card and transfer the balance back to my SC account.

Let's hope that is not a definitive decision. Otherwise "Bankera" representative here must known this fact and should declare it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
All ICOs once successful are now trading a 10th of their ATH price, unfortunately, that's a risk in the crypto market....

I believe most of those projects were from the December 2017 timeline, when crypto currencies was at it's all time high peaks and has now decreased quite a bit, so projects released on this timeline has suffered from the same

Actually too long delay and no big news kill the momentum of healthy from my point of view this is the big reason why all investors are crying to see the price down. We still can see this project has low interest and that is the reason we have trading volume because of not effective marketing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

My friend has the plastic card suspended without reason. The support tell that don't see reason for this and open a ticket for the appropriate department. There is almost one week without answer from any department. She don't have an account at bitcointalk. "Bankera" what needed to do to have news about this problem?

Well, I have some news. I contacted Spectrocoin's virtual card provider AlliedWallet (https://www.alliedwallet.com) and was told that MasterCard suspended the virtual card I was using for reasons unknown. They also wanted a copy of my id and utility bill. My Spectrocoin account is fully verified, seems completely redundant having to go through yet another KYC process. I would rather just close the card and transfer the balance back to my SC account.

Opetational product = spectroscam Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

legendary

Hello,
Please ask your friend to contact the Support team through SpectroCoin's Live Chat. They will check the ticket and let him know if there are any updates.

Thank you for your prompt answer. I will do but I think that there are not updates because if yes the answer was given to the email address of my friend. I think that needed special attention in order that problem be solved. At last to have news about the problem the card have.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Hello,
Please ask your friend to contact the Support team through SpectroCoin's Live Chat. They will check the ticket and let him know if there are any updates.
legendary

Anyone else having problems accessing their virtual card balance on Spectrocoin?

Activity: 18
Hi all, I was wondering has anyone tried to withdraw BNK from spectroCoin to a METAMASK wallet?
I have tried and get this message "The transaction cannot be processed to this address right now. Please try again later."
The chat guy "Dave" didnt know anything about metamask and suggested to get a new address?
Any ideas??

Hi all, just an update on my METAMASK wallet. All tokens are now in my wallet after trying again an hour later.
 Not sure what the problem was but its all good now.

Some of them just made what they promised.
Activity: 109
In the second interview of Bankera’s “Meet the Team” series, we talk to our lawyer, Paulina Šliumpaitė, about the biggest issues in FinTech regulation, differences in regulatory landscapes, and the importance of AML policies. Check the full interview in our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/08/16/meet-the-team-2-lawyer-paulina-sliumpaite/

https://i.imgur.com/mWezhRC.png

Give us our stolen money bank, fuu...ckk.. scamers. Spending now our money for this kind of prozzies?
Activity: 105

Anyone else having problems accessing their virtual card balance on Spectrocoin?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Was interested in this project in due time. Very cool idea. They collected more than $ 150 million at ICO.
The price for ICO was $ 0.02, now it is traded at a price of $ 0.003.

yes, prices fell very much. the idea itself is good but its implementation is impossible under the current market realities and the laws that the regulator has established against illegal transfers of funds (money laundering)

I didn't hear any news about the status of this project there are some suspicious transactions detected which come under illegal money transfer. If you have any source than please share with us otherwise stop sharing your imagination.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Was interested in this project in due time. Very cool idea. They collected more than $ 150 million at ICO.
The price for ICO was $ 0.02, now it is traded at a price of $ 0.003.

yes, prices fell very much. the idea itself is good but its implementation is impossible under the current market realities and the laws that the regulator has established against illegal transfers of funds (money laundering)
Activity: 125
Banke Scamers return stolen investors money + interests ! ! !

You're still here? BTW. Investing is risky so you need to do what you're need to do for you to get your money back. You may try buying again in dip then sell it if the value goes high.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
In the second interview of Bankera’s “Meet the Team” series, we talk to our lawyer, Paulina Šliumpaitė, about the biggest issues in FinTech regulation, differences in regulatory landscapes, and the importance of AML policies. Check the full interview in our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/08/16/meet-the-team-2-lawyer-paulina-sliumpaite/

Definitely interesting interview.
Thanks for that! Roll Eyes
Banke Scamers return stolen investors money + interests ! ! !
Jump to: