Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 115. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 8
Encrypted currency banking is a very interesting topic. I am very interested in the bounty threads released by these trading platforms. I have already collected this project!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This company is legit and not scam, But i bet they spent time for sleeping all day long in their office  Grin Grin, it has been year since ico, i didn't see any sign of vital company  Grin Grin Grin

They are "employing" people, like their families and giving them our investment. So everything is legit.

It is good job to feed the trolls and keep them busy to post like this. If someone have real info than he should share this with us please stop this if you don't have any valid proof to show what are you claiming there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
This shitcoin will soon drop from CMC Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Bankscamers are you having fun with 150 milions?

Wanna place a bet that you get banned from this topic instead ? Wink

I didn't knew this Chanel belongs to bankscamers.
Activity: 93
This shitcoin will soon drop from CMC Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Bankscamers are you having fun with 150 milions?

Wanna place a bet that you get banned from this topic instead ? Wink
This company is legit and not scam, But i bet they spent time for sleeping all day long in their office  Grin Grin, it has been year since ico, i didn't see any sign of vital company  Grin Grin Grin

They are "employing" people, like their families and giving them our investment. So everything is legit.
Activity: 9
Cooo-co-co-co-co.....  Grin
Morris1987 - liar!

Bnk scam TOKEN:

Rank 1493

Source: CMC

Volume (24h)
$97,919 USD

Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Cooo-co-co-co-co.....  Grin
Morris1987 - liar!
Activity: 38
well i'm to lazy to go and find all the registeredbusinesses of another great marketmaker. what was it again, something in the line I'm MAD OFF Bernard? i think the owner was even chairman of the Nasdaq, so happy that all proved that he was right at heart... but thank you! you find some registration burried deep. Now i wonder why you had to work so hard on it......
I have only one AC. Why would I have 2 accounts? There is still the excuse of the bear market and not the fact they stole investors money? Funny. It is bear fault for everything also for dumping shitcoins on shitbtc. Bear, bear, bear...
Activity: 125
Kid complains about crypto losses in a bear market. Classic.

600% is way less loss than other projects who are below 97% ATH.

Every decent ICO goes below issue price. It’s all about hype and gloom.

O yeah baby, this are your arguments? Really? In one year all what they did was stealing money no product just dump, dump. Fuc....shillers.

From the the roll out of this shit...coin the price is just droping. No one wants to enter into this scam. Not to mention there is no more  volume plus they are under investigation that is why cmc decided to delist this scam.

Those Scamkers are in close cooperation with EOT token scam which is lead by the convicted criminal Willem Petrum. Willem Petrum belongs into the same gang as Vytautas Karalevičius & Mantas Mockevičius

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvault-phone-eot-token-run-by-convicted-criminal-willem-petrus-marais-2486594

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcq7iZt4D38

They used the same tactic. Telling people about super top notch blockchain phone called: "Bitvault" people paid fot this scam and lost their money.

Anyone made any research how convicted criminal Willem Petrum is connected with Scamkera?

It's been affected by the major bear market of altcoins. They probably doesn't have any action now and maybe we'll need to wait for the bull run. I wonder why you have two accounts posting on this thread?
Kid complains about crypto losses in a bear market. Classic.

600% is way less loss than other projects who are below 97% ATH.

Every decent ICO goes below issue price. It’s all about hype and gloom.

O yeah baby, this are your arguments? Really? In one year all what they did was stealing money no product just dump, dump. Fuc....shillers.

From the the roll out of this shit...coin the price is just droping. No one wants to enter into this scam. Not to mention there is no more  volume plus they are under investigation that is why cmc decided to delist this scam.

Those Scamkers are in close cooperation with EOT token scam which is lead by the convicted criminal Willem Petrum. Willem Petrum belongs into the same gang as Vytautas Karalevičius & Mantas Mockevičius

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvault-phone-eot-token-run-by-convicted-criminal-willem-petrus-marais-2486594

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcq7iZt4D38

They used the same tactic. Telling people about super top notch blockchain phone called: "Bitvault" people paid fot this scam and lost their money.

Anyone made any research how convicted criminal Willem Petrum is connected with Scamkera?
so what is the excuse for today's underperformance of Bankera? the crypto market is doing great except poor old bankera.

Crypto market doing great? Have you ever tracked prices of other ICO tokens or the Bitcoin price is the only factor for you?
Your statement tells that you are just a beginner or an ordinary FUDstard.  Roll Eyes

Is it even useful to waste our time with such "noobs" ?

I just wanted to emphasize again that entire market is still bearish and most of ICO tokens are still down and comparing to those Bankera is doing fairly well.

That shitcoin actually never went up it is just droping.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
so what is the excuse for today's underperformance of Bankera? the crypto market is doing great except poor old bankera.

Crypto market doing great? Have you ever tracked prices of other ICO tokens or the Bitcoin price is the only factor for you?
Your statement tells that you are just a beginner or an ordinary FUDstard.  Roll Eyes

I just wanted to emphasize again that entire market is still bearish and most of ICO tokens are still down and comparing to those Bankera is doing fairly well.
Activity: 9
When launching exchange? No one happy to watch hundred million dollars fund raising team listing coin on hitbtc and watch it dump 5 or 6 times from ico price.

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

Moris1987, it is useless to use this account lol, we all know who you are Wink
Activity: 34
Jump to: