Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 117. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
why so much bitching about bankera?
Bitcoin is growing, and the BNK rate is flying to the bottom! The token is already worth $ 0.004, sympathetic to investors who were waiting for the "Golden mountains" from Bankera.

Actually that is not a bad price compared to the regular post-ICO dip in the midst of a bear market. And this thread is more active than ever. Keep up!

Warning investors from this FRAUD will prevent potential investors to NOT invest into this crap. But I know no one will want to buy this shit coin since there has no functionality and was madE only to deceive the people.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
yeah too bad this coin is still shit lol
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
New big exchanges are coming soon for Bankera. Binance or Coinex...soon to the moon
Activity: 31

There's actually just one dude here bitching about Bankera, but as he posts 10 times a week the same stuff, he is trying to create that illusion that people do not trust Bankera. Meanwhile the reality is the opposite Wink

Just trolls surely paid by competitors. "Moris1987" for example, does not own any BNK and often create new accounts here to keep his work alive.  Who really invested in Bankera, know that BNK is bound to rise. They already have a strong product, and when their own exchange goes live, nothing can stop the train!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Bitcoin is growing, and the BNK rate is flying to the bottom! The token is already worth $ 0.004, sympathetic to investors who were waiting for the "Golden mountains" from Bankera.

Actually that is not a bad price compared to the regular post-ICO dip in the midst of a bear market. And this thread is more active than ever. Keep up!
Activity: 93

There's actually just one dude here bitching about Bankera, but as he posts 10 times a week the same stuff, he is trying to create that illusion that people do not trust Bankera. Meanwhile the reality is the opposite Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 39
Activity: 34
whoever did not sell in the last spike lost his last chance, this baby is going doooown.

I have only 54 BNK remaining because ShitBtc only lets them sell by the 1000. I will keep them, who knows maybe one day each BNK will be worth 1000 USD, or more likely this will be a reminder not to fall for scams.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Wow!!! This chat again? Can not you understand the difference? You've been told more than once about your background talking about this subject but even so you insist, stupidness has a limit.

XAUR is ranked 556 on CMC:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xaurum/

Well I guess Scamkera is just the best SCAM ever, from the very beginning. There is no competition. The team should get the medal for scamming investors. O, they got 150 milions.
All i can see is that you are not used to cryptocurrencies and investments. You really should get out of this world before you get poor (if you're not already).

Look boy I have been in crypto long enough to see which products are scams and which ones have the potential. Let's start:

xau, ZCL - BTCP, Bitconnect, centra...And finally Scamkera with gathered 150 milions. There needs to be some kind of regulation to prevent this sh... going on the crypto.

You have been in cryptos for so long and you are so wise that it did lead you crying here because your investment did not work as you intended ? You're so talented my friend !
XAUR is ranked 556 on CMC:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xaurum/

Well I guess Scamkera is just the best SCAM ever, from the very beginning. There is no competition. The team should get the medal for scamming investors. O, they got 150 milions.
Activity: 39
I'm sending flashtron ... Great comment.
All i can see is that you are not used to cryptocurrencies and investments. You really should get out of this world before you get poor (if you're not already).

Look boy I have been in crypto long enough to see which products are scams and which ones have the potential. Let's start:

xau, ZCL - BTCP, Bitconnect, centra...And finally Scamkera with gathered 150 milions. There needs to be some kind of regulation to prevent this sh... going on the crypto.
Activity: 30
with recent very good results from current projects inside Bankera and upcoming partnerships, I believe that Bankera project will have higher ROI this year.
Activity: 460
Bankera, with more than $150 milion dolar reached in ICO you can pay to be in Binance and Okex.
Lets start:

1- Why have you even invested in december if you already thought it wasn't a safe project  ?

I am paying for this mistake.

2- You could have sold your tokens during the release on Hitbtc, while the price was as high or even higher than the ICO price, so how did you do to lose 600% if you are so smart ?

The shitbtc is not the exchange I would like to trade in and here is the problem.

3- You have not lost anything if you haven't sold yet. It is your mistake to invest more than you can afford to "lose". If you thought you'd be rich in less than a year by just investing in an ICO, you are as d*mb as you look Wink.

I bought this shitcoin for 0.017€ how much is it now?

The problem here is we now all know this is the scam, and there should be something to do with Bankera's scamers.

I just see Bankera taking part in the voting contest at CoinEx.

They now have 71 votes. With 500 votes there is a good chance that Bankera will be listed on the Exchange. This would be quite huge because CoinEx is an up-and-coming Exchange with a high volume (top 10).

Are a few conditions to convert votes. You must create an account on CoinEx

Lets vote to get our money back from those scamers
Activity: 59
I just see Bankera taking part in the voting contest at CoinEx.

They now have 71 votes. With 500 votes there is a good chance that Bankera will be listed on the Exchange. This would be quite huge because CoinEx is an up-and-coming Exchange with a high volume (top 10).

Are a few conditions to convert votes. You must create an account on CoinEx
Lets start:

1- Why have you even invested in december if you already thought it wasn't a safe project  ?

I am paying for this mistake.

2- You could have sold your tokens during the release on Hitbtc, while the price was as high or even higher than the ICO price, so how did you do to lose 600% if you are so smart ?

The shitbtc is not the exchange I would like to trade in and here is the problem.

3- You have not lost anything if you haven't sold yet. It is your mistake to invest more than you can afford to "lose". If you thought you'd be rich in less than a year by just investing in an ICO, you are as d*mb as you look Wink.

I bought this shitcoin for 0.017€ how much is it now?

The problem here is we now all know this is the scam, and there should be something to do with Bankera's scamers.
Jump to: