Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 114. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I wonder if this project will get as big as decentraland?
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
This company is legit and not scam, But i bet they spent time for sleeping all day long in their office  Grin Grin, it has been year since ico, i didn't see any sign of vital company  Grin Grin Grin
LoL   Grin , i think they will scam you all same kike spectrocoin their exchange
Activity: 38
Activity: 59
This will make Bankera exchange BIG

BNK as a utility token will allow token holders to trade pairs that include BNKs for free at Bankera’s exchange platform. Therefore, it will be much more cost-effective for our clients to buy BNK with EUR and then buy BTC with BNK, rather than directly buying BTC with EUR. This creates an additional demand for BNKs, which should provide additional liquidity and higher utility.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 31
Hello everyone, the first time I write, someone knows tell me why they do not communicate market cap on cmc Huh?? Sad
"Moris87 I'm already your answer do not bother you", please answer the other thanks.

The answer is all over their official channels, You kids cant even search and read. The last QeA for example you will find it. https://blog.bankera.com/2018/07/17/bankera-qa-8/
Hello everyone, the first time I write, someone knows tell me why they do not communicate market cap on cmc Huh?? Sad
"Moris87 I'm already your answer do not bother you", please answer the other thanks.

It's because bankera needs them to read the contract thru a function instead of providing the numbers and CMC cares less about Bankera. Maybe for a top 100 coint they would go and do such a thing.
you can try it yourself https://etherscan.io/token/0xc80c5e40220172b36adee2c951f26f2a577810c5#readContract function 23 just fill in the last round of WR (so that would be 45) and you will retrieve the number of tokensupply.
Activity: 39
BNK We will analyze the information provided. Let's wait and be honest. Roll Eyes
It's strange to me that the BNK's HiTBTC coins are multiplying. Spectrocco reports that BNK buys HitBTC. Maybe investors sell a lot to them? Huh
BNK reported that all necessary documents are provided in the calculation. It should take about 2 weeks. This information was available. How do you see ...?
Activity: 10
Activity: 350
That’s coingecko, livecoinwatch has it even at 167.
But in all fairness it’s at 1467 at cmc because BNK is to arrogant and therefor we can have a long wait on cmc.
How did they say that again: we did our job.

CMC is actually most reliable source. They put scam coins at the end. No one wants to buy this useless token.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This company is legit and not scam, But i bet they spent time for sleeping all day long in their office  Grin Grin, it has been year since ico, i didn't see any sign of vital company  Grin Grin Grin

It's quite hilarious. That's the problem with all this big ICOs. They raise so much that they lose the motivation to work and achieve the Pre-ICO set goals. The Bankera team were all over the place with the hype about what they would do, should they raise the amount of funds they needed. They raised and took over 6 months to get listed only for the token value to take a deep dive. I saw this coming though.

This company is legit and not scam, But i bet they spent time for sleeping all day long in their office  Grin Grin, it has been year since ico, i didn't see any sign of vital company  Grin Grin Grin

They are "employing" people, like their families and giving them our investment. So everything is legit.

It is good job to feed the trolls and keep them busy to post like this. If someone have real info than he should share this with us please stop this if you don't have any valid proof to show what are you claiming there.

Still also waiting for valid proof, been getting weekly eth payment, however it will be great to see the team provide consistent milestone updates and build a more interactive community, like on telegram their announcement page has 20k+ subscribers but no interaction or community page to grow this. The community engagement is needed most in my opinion and yes I agree good products don't get delivered in 'a day'

Prof is here:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/

Fuc.... scamers

Rank 1476

Volume (24h)
$188 215 USD

Morris1987 - liar!

O my god Thank you!!! i'm so happy now.. Its alll the way up to 1476. whoho. Shame on you Moris1987! It's waaayyyyyyyyyyyy better then that!!!

hahahah well in fairness, it's that rank because the circulating supply is not on CMC, if you add the circulating supply, it should be about rank 180

That’s coingecko, livecoinwatch has it even at 167.
But in all fairness it’s at 1467 at cmc because BNK is to arrogant and therefor we can have a long wait on cmc.
How did they say that again: we did our job.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
This company is legit and not scam, But i bet they spent time for sleeping all day long in their office  Grin Grin, it has been year since ico, i didn't see any sign of vital company  Grin Grin Grin

They are "employing" people, like their families and giving them our investment. So everything is legit.

It is good job to feed the trolls and keep them busy to post like this. If someone have real info than he should share this with us please stop this if you don't have any valid proof to show what are you claiming there.

Still also waiting for valid proof, been getting weekly eth payment, however it will be great to see the team provide consistent milestone updates and build a more interactive community, like on telegram their announcement page has 20k+ subscribers but no interaction or community page to grow this. The community engagement is needed most in my opinion and yes I agree good products don't get delivered in 'a day'

Prof is here:

Fuc.... scamers

Rank 1476

Volume (24h)
$188 215 USD

Morris1987 - liar!

O my god Thank you!!! i'm so happy now.. Its alll the way up to 1476. whoho. Shame on you Moris1987! It's waaayyyyyyyyyyyy better then that!!!

hahahah well in fairness, it's that rank because the circulating supply is not on CMC, if you add the circulating supply, it should be about rank 180
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Prof is here:

Fuc.... scamers

Rank 1476

Volume (24h)
$188 215 USD

Morris1987 - liar!

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

Prof is here:

Fuc.... scamers

Rank 1476

Volume (24h)
$188 215 USD

Morris1987 - liar!
Activity: 350

Prof is here:

Fuc.... scamers
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Jump to: