Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 132. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
I already knew it was going nowhere. The team raised so much money and it was in excess. It's just unfortunate for me because my friend persuaded me into investing in the ico at $0.018. Now I can't even recognize my investment again because the price has plummeted since. On the plus side, The market is experiencing a bit of green candles that might have push the price.
Bankera is a very good project, which also has big potential for future growths.
Furthermore, Bankera has been back by solid team behind.
It is a real project, not a scam one as abundant scamming projects in crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
i will buy more when bnk enchange live.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
It is going to 0.003 and down! ! !Great job team! ! ! Fuckin scamers

Here we go again paid trolls shillers sent by Bankera's scamers.

I think you and some other Brand New accounts are the ones paid to spread misinformation in this thread and about BNK team in general. I have been on Bitcointalk since 2011 and I often receive offers for bring FUD in various coins' threads. Luckily I never needed to write shit for pennies as you seem to need.

You want bet 2 BTC that in couple of months price will not rise even worse it will sink even more?

Fuckin paid shillers from Bankera scamers.

So? Where is the address containing 2 BTC that you wanted to bet? Weren't you ready to bet 2BTC on the BNK fault?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
lol MORIS 1986 and 1987
Activity: 350
dead project !!!

Blocknet pays you right ? Smiley "moon moon moon hodl", a quick look at your posts history says a lot about you Wink
@Moris - I'm curious that you are human or robot?
You are making jokes that do not make sense here.
If I'm an admin or mod ... I'll .... Ban Ban Ban you ... and all of your sub accounts immediately when you see this! lol

There you have "report" button. But even admins knows this project is a scam. Actually they should delete whole btc talk about this scam.

BANKERA = https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/centra/

S C A M E R S
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
dead project !!!

Blocknet pays you right ? Smiley "moon moon moon hodl", a quick look at your posts history says a lot about you Wink
@Moris - I'm curious that you are human or robot?
You are making jokes that do not make sense here.
If I'm an admin or mod ... I'll .... Ban Ban Ban you ... and all of your sub accounts immediately when you see this! lol
Activity: 24
what i said is right. all mooooooned
bankera is dead right Huh
Activity: 93
dead project !!!

Activity: 24
dead project !!!
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I am going to research more about Bankera's team and how theyre using their funds

Let you guys know soon what the results are
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
It is big fun to see some interesting GIF into this thread but the question is that. This kind of posts will really help this project to get back on the track and the team really care for these posts. This is making the situation more worse and investors are very stressed with no progress made on this platform.

To me, Bankera's team does not need any help, and certainely not from the forums. Only their work will pay, i don't think that the situation is "worse" or "better", it is a matter of knowing what you are investing in :

1- Bankera's project is interesting to you
2- Bankera's project is not interesting to you

If it is interesting, invest. If it's not, do not. It's as simple as that, calling moon or fud will only have very little impact on the actual project itself.

Absolutely right. And let's reveal and punish FUDstards as soon as they appear in the channel.

Bankera is a really good project. I hope to see best future for this token.
It could get back on track and move forward. But I had read that some people here are not happy with their BNK´s.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

I think you and some other Brand New accounts are the ones paid to spread misinformation in this thread and about BNK team in general. I have been on Bitcointalk since 2011 and I often receive offers for bring FUD in various coins' threads. Luckily I never needed to write shit for pennies as you seem to need.

You want bet 2 BTC that in couple of months price will not rise even worse it will sink even more?

I replied already to your stupid request, I made my bet already when I invested money in the Bankera project. Do you even hold 2 BTC in any address from which you can sign a message to prove you own them?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is big fun to see some interesting GIF into this thread but the question is that. This kind of posts will really help this project to get back on the track and the team really care for these posts. This is making the situation more worse and investors are very stressed with no progress made on this platform.

I already knew it was going nowhere. The team raised so much money and it was in excess. It's just unfortunate for me because my friend persuaded me into investing in the ico at $0.018. Now I can't even recognize my investment again because the price has plummeted since. On the plus side, The market is experiencing a bit of green candles that might have push the price.

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

To me, Bankera's team does not need any help, and certainely not from the forums. Only their work will pay, i don't think that the situation is "worse" or "better", it is a matter of knowing what you are investing in :

If it is interesting, invest. If it's not, do not. It's as simple as that, calling moon or fud will only have very little impact on the actual project itself.

Absolutely right. And let's reveal and punish FUDstards as soon as they appear in the channel.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

100% correct  Cool
Activity: 93

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

indeed. derailing a discussion is actually what a troll wants.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

+1
Jump to: