Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 130. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

LOLZ, a few customer service girls and community managers of Spectrocoin. Where are the developers? where are the executive team? I tell you, there are no developers or technical team and the executive team is in hiding in some non-extradition country.

We have been scammed folks. We should consider a class action lawsuit so we can recover at least a portion of our funds.
Activity: 18
Sorry but this does not bring me confidence!
I have invested in an ico (exchange) here in my home town. It still has 9 days to go.
 They have raised under a 10th of what bankera did. They started 5 months after bankera did.
 They have......
 - The entire 5th floor of a building (2000m2 with a 5 year lease) in the center of the city.
 -42 staff.
 - A working beta exchange with multiple currencies and 32 coins
 - Competitions and voting for new cryptos to be listed  
 - A set date for exchange launch
This is exciting!!!

If it turns out to be a dud I will apologize! But it seems odd that with a 5-6 month head start and ten times the funds that a small startup seems to have more to show off than bankera?
Please get me excited again bankera!
Activity: 350

Why don't they invest in a good office space with all of the investments they had? Its like just a normal home office somewhere in japan.

lol this is a joke like: "yes we are doing hard" in the background their whole families are buying properties...Worthless promotion, pathetic actually. Traveling around with our money and spending good times and fu*** around....Bankera ended in a garbage of the crypto world.
Activity: 52

Why don't they invest in a good office space with all of the investments they had? Its like just a normal home office somewhere in japan.
Go pay for listing on binance, pls

they won't do it.

I have invested more in bankera than any other investment in my entire life!! I wanted to buy more bnk a few weeks ago due to low price and if Spectrocoin was trading I would have (Hitbtc is not for me)! Moving forward a few weeks and I am starting to loose confidence in bankera!  I understand the market is not doing so well at the moment but in terms of ensuring investor confidence Bankera is no longer doing enough in my eyes.
What I need to see to gain confidence back.....
*Better marketing/Advertising -excite more investment by showing off your product and explaining why it is better than its competitors (show me something!).
*Present all information about your product clearly  - What is Bankera doing to stay ahead of the competition  (excitement for me is pretty much non-existent now because of transparency!).
*Increase demand for your product - New platforms and information will create volume & incentive to buy/trade/sell (spectrocoin would be a good start and why not??).

With the amount of money collected at ico we should be moving forward with exciting information and product release dates set in stone!
I didn't expect a lambo or a trip to the moon but from my perspective Bankera is failing even my worst expectations!

Bankera Scamers are driving lambos now. They dont give a fu** for your investments or your proposals.
Activity: 18

they won't do it.

I have invested more in bankera than any other investment in my entire life!! I wanted to buy more bnk a few weeks ago due to low price and if Spectrocoin was trading I would have (Hitbtc is not for me)! Moving forward a few weeks and I am starting to loose confidence in bankera!  I understand the market is not doing so well at the moment but in terms of ensuring investor confidence Bankera is no longer doing enough in my eyes.
What I need to see to gain confidence back.....
*Better marketing/Advertising -excite more investment by showing off your product and explaining why it is better than its competitors (show me something!).
*Present all information about your product clearly  - What is Bankera doing to stay ahead of the competition  (excitement for me is pretty much non-existent now because of transparency!).
*Increase demand for your product - New platforms and information will create volume & incentive to buy/trade/sell (spectrocoin would be a good start and why not??).

With the amount of money collected at ico we should be moving forward with exciting information and product release dates set in stone!
I didn't expect a lambo or a trip to the moon but from my perspective Bankera is failing even my worst expectations!
Activity: 588
Merit: 264

they won't do it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 9
wasa wasa wasa wasa wasa wasa wasa ............. bankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeera
Activity: 9
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Why you wait some news from Bankera?Huh?If you have USD 151.000.000 from nothing,do you really sit in office and work????Noooooooooo!!!!!You go for long long holidays and give big big bonuses for your friends in your team for holidays too:))))...and only some customer service girls for minimum wages sit in rented offices..or no,here no offices we no mortar business...on sofas at home:))))))and type in 1 of 3 answers for all questions:))))).....soon,soon,soon....sh*t  its looks like one answer only:))))......simple no team here,Bankera only another part of Spectrocoin,with same workers,same customer service members(with multiple names)..all together maybe 20-25 workers....and here maybe 3-5 developers and thats it....and on summer they on holidays 100%:)))))))........its only my opinion:)...nobody pays for this:(SadSad
Has team approached to Coinmarletcap to clear the circulating supplies numbers in order to updated there and this is putting stop for the marketcap to be appeared. These little things which are basic and very important for anyone should not be ignored and should have high priority for maximum transparency.

My guess is that CMC circulating supply for BNK will be updated after Bankera exchange starts trading.

The Bankera team should just send an email to CMC and report them the total and circulating supply. I think it's the only way to make them update it.

Hello, we have already contacted CMC and provided the information needed. Now, their team must implement the calculation, which usually takes a couple weeks.

Take your time guys. It is a good think the coin didn't come to - value yet Grin Fuckin Scamers
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Has team approached to Coinmarletcap to clear the circulating supplies numbers in order to updated there and this is putting stop for the marketcap to be appeared. These little things which are basic and very important for anyone should not be ignored and should have high priority for maximum transparency.

My guess is that CMC circulating supply for BNK will be updated after Bankera exchange starts trading.

The Bankera team should just send an email to CMC and report them the total and circulating supply. I think it's the only way to make them update it.

Hello, we have already contacted CMC and provided the information needed. Now, their team must implement the calculation, which usually takes a couple weeks.
Merit: 264

they did
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

copper member
Merit: 17

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
copper member
Merit: 17
sorry banker. But this thread is full of garbage and shit. so i think it's scam. all people have lost the money.

That's true that this thread is full of garbage and dumpers.
But it doesn't mean that the project itself is a scam.
Those who haven't sold their tokens lose nothing and can even buy more at the current low price. Roll Eyes
Jump to: