Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 131. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
sorry banker. But this thread is full of garbage and shit. so i think it's scam. all people have lost the money.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I believe that this project will be successful!

your not alone, we the silent majority believe this this going to be one of the first in its kind, we only need to wait for the team to deliver, which they will do.

True
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

your not alone, we the silent majority believe this this going to be one of the first in its kind, we only need to wait for the team to deliver, which they will do.

+1
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I really hope so too, with the amount raised there should be no reason not to deliver what was promise except if regulation stifles them, hopefully we should see bankera as a leading project in the next few months.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Activity: 19
Activity: 59
During the ico they promised they would release the token from day one after the ico on spectrocoin and later on elsewhere, this became much later and hitbtc. It has gone completely different than expected.
Activity: 125
Bankera has raised more than 150 million dollars in ICO and entered Hitbtc only so far ?? !!! They're joking, you just can!

We want Binance, Okex, Huobi, 150 million gives to pay all exchanges.

Or will they expect the price to arrive at $ 0.0001 !!!! Huh

they didn't promise any of those exchanges when ico and they are mainly focused on their own exchange which is normal. bnk for bankera exchange =  bnb for binance. simple as that.

They already expecting a huge dump after getting listed on exchange HitBTC and their own exchange. People who misses the train losses a lot, that's why we need to keep up on the hype or else we cannot keep up anymore or wait until the train stop and start moving up again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Bankera has raised more than 150 million dollars in ICO and entered Hitbtc only so far ?? !!! They're joking, you just can!

they didn't promise any of those exchanges when ico and they are mainly focused on their own exchange which is normal. bnk for bankera exchange =  bnb for binance. simple as that.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

Activity: 350
Quoted:

Those of you who want to join the collective lawsuit against Bankera, please contact me in Telegram via nickname @moneylover

Beware of anonymous unknown persons/bots asking for money on Telegram/Twitter/Social Network. They're most likely scammers trying to steal your money.

Be aware of SCAM projects like Bankera.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Quoted:

Those of you who want to join the collective lawsuit against Bankera, please contact me in Telegram via nickname @moneylover

Beware of anonymous unknown persons/bots asking for money on Telegram/Twitter/Social Network. They're most likely scammers trying to steal your money.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I am optimistic that the project will be more advanced for its transparent and open for sure lots will go here, other than that it's also been a long project and can believe his righteousness and benefit.
Activity: 350
Quoted:

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Is the child still crying? It's funny to see him here crying, but he can not sue anyone, it's what it has to be a simple and sad troll, that nobody takes you seriously Grin

http://www.easypronounce.com/How-to-Pronounce-Say-Definition-Define-Cry-Baby-644735.html
See also:
http://www.easypronounce.com/How-to-Pronounce-Say-Definition-Define-Camel-Fucker-983622.html
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Is the child still crying? It's funny to see him here crying, but he can not sue anyone, it's what it has to be a simple and sad troll, that nobody takes you seriously Grin
Jump to: