Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 133. (Read 185959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
It is big fun to see some interesting GIF into this thread but the question is that. This kind of posts will really help this project to get back on the track and the team really care for these posts. This is making the situation more worse and investors are very stressed with no progress made on this platform.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Here we go again paid trolls shillers sent by Bankera's scamers.

I think you and some other Brand New accounts are the ones paid to spread misinformation in this thread and about BNK team in general. I have been on Bitcointalk since 2011 and I often receive offers for bring FUD in various coins' threads. Luckily I never needed to write shit for pennies as you seem to need.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Here we go again paid trolls shillers sent by Bankera's scamers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

I think that with your fantastic gifs, moris1987 will finally have what he wants : celebrity. (but as a troll meme, this is what he deserves haha)

lol thanks bud...it would be hilarious if one went viral  Grin

Everyone on the street would point at him and laugh  Cheesy

"Hey there's that Moris1987 the idiot mongoloid troll"  Kiss
Activity: 93

I think that with your fantastic gifs, moris1987 will finally have what he wants : celebrity. (but as a troll meme, this is what he deserves haha)
Bankera' s very potential, it's solid & good for medium to long term investment.

Yes. Very solid.  Grin We can the full progress. Have you tried withdraw the money with their cards? It is amazing how everything is working Grin

Bankera will be delisted from CMC DUE TO LOW VOLUME Grin
Why are you joking so hard? Some people have probably invested money in this project, now they have to believe in the success of the project. Do not take away their last hope and dream.  Smiley

Anyone who would have doubts about their investment into Bankera or any other project, just because of the words of some random troll, should not be investing at all lol
Activity: 112
Bankera' s very potential, it's solid & good for medium to long term investment.

Yes. Very solid.  Grin We can the full progress. Have you tried withdraw the money with their cards? It is amazing how everything is working Grin

Why are you joking so hard? Some people have probably invested money in this project, now they have to believe in the success of the project. Do not take away their last hope and dream.  Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
I feel ashamed to look at the bankera in my blockfolio, it's serious I feel like I've been completely cheated and we do not see any effort from the team to at least try for a recovery. sad.

I am saying this whole time. This is a complete S C A M. I want my money back...

I don't know if that is possible since you have invested it on your side and you should read their agreement. Maybe you should need to wait and sell your Bankera, if the price will goes up again.

Good one bro. Hodl till 2050 or 2100. If they put 150milions in the real Bank they will get more interest than we on Spectro SCAM coin.

Did they changed road map? O they trying to import plastic cards from China and they have problems with border controls Grin ; So funny

Everyone from crypto is laughing to bankera investors still hoping the team will miraculously announce:

- we have cards
- we oppened exchange
- AND WE GOT OUR OWN BANK Grin Grin Grin

Instead investors will read here: "wait, hodl, the team is doing their best and offcourse paid shillers
you have protested for so long now, your voice has been heard, isn't it wise that you stop and try another project, you might find luck and opportunities their.

Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
I feel ashamed to look at the bankera in my blockfolio, it's serious I feel like I've been completely cheated and we do not see any effort from the team to at least try for a recovery. sad.

I am saying this whole time. This is a complete S C A M. I want my money back...

I don't know if that is possible since you have invested it on your side and you should read their agreement. Maybe you should need to wait and sell your Bankera, if the price will goes up again.

Good one bro. Hodl till 2050 or 2100. If they put 150milions in the real Bank they will get more interest than we on Spectro SCAM coin.

Did they changed road map? O they trying to import plastic cards from China and they have problems with border controls Grin ; So funny

Everyone from crypto is laughing to bankera investors still hoping the team will miraculously announce:

- we have cards
- we oppened exchange

Instead investors will read here: "wait, hodl, the team is doing their best and offcourse paid shillers

so how is your mining bubsiness going?

Anyone wants to establish business for mining in Ukraine, Serbia, Republic of Moldova contact me pm.  I can prepare all the necessary for the farm.

- we have cards
- we oppened exchange

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
I belive those who protect bnk from scam accusations mostly come from their team. This is clearly scam project.

I am (unfortunately) not a member of Bankera's team. I am just tired, after spending years in the cryptocurrencies world, to see people call everything "scam".

Way back when i started trading, people called Ethereum a scam, or ponzi scheme, when it did reach 2$. Same for bitcoin when it reached 1000$.

So yes, i am here to tell people to never trust anyone, especially those calling "moon" and "scam". Wink

same here. I have been using Spectrocoin service for over a year now, and I do not take kindly to destructive low life scum that clearly has ulterior motives.

obviously, some creep(s) want to damage this project for whatever reason- silly, how all these freshly made accounts pop up here and spout their bile.

Fresh from the Troll Farm, does not make them look good. But still, someone is putting quite an amount of resources into trying to damage this project.

.... Why?  Roll Eyes  
I belive those who protect bnk from scam accusations mostly come from their team. This is clearly scam project.

I am (unfortunately) not a member of Bankera's team. I am just tired, after spending years in the cryptocurrencies world, to see people call everything "scam".

Way back when i started trading, people called Ethereum a scam, or ponzi scheme, when it did reach 2$. Same for bitcoin when it reached 1000$.

So yes, i am here to tell people to never trust anyone, especially those calling "moon" and "scam". Wink

Let me tell you why i am sure he has not invested in Bankera at all and is just here to spread FUD:

Moris1987 :

1- called the project a scam since the pre-ico
2- said anyone who would invest into this project would be an idiot
3- said he feels sorry for those who have invested into this project
4- could have sold his tokens during the first minutes of the release, at a higher price than ICO (if he really invested)

Activity: 125

Activity: 9
Activity: 588
Merit: 264

All good things in all good time. Hang in there, Mo!  Cheesy

EPIC :-)))
https://i.imgur.com/Gi43yp6.jpg

All good things in all good time. Hang in there, Mo!  Cheesy

Please make an album of all those photos, i'm so gonna buy it !

LOL you want "your money" back ? You have never invested into this project.

And if you REALLY invested in pre-ico or ICO, you could just sell your tokens when they were released on Hitbtc. The price was higher than the last ICO price in the first hours / days of the release.

But of course you didn't sell your Bankera tokens, you don't have no money to invest into Bankera or any other cryptocurrencies Wink
Jump to: