Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 134. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The BANKERA coin project has a very strong industry application base, and the team has good technology. The future development of this coin is worth the expectation of the owner.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Pathetic situation. All of us trying to find some escape to avoid huge losses. But it is really hard to do it. I am quite surprised that such a good project just crashed down.

You only lose if you sell. If you don't know that, you may be very new into the crypto world.

Wise words!  Cool
Pathetic situation. All of us trying to find some escape to avoid huge losses. But it is really hard to do it. I am quite surprised that such a good project just crashed down.

You better talk for yourself, I am not in a hurry to cash out my money or I would not have invested in a long term project. All these scam talks can go on forever since they aren't worth anything. I am just waiting to see how the Bankera team is going to accomplish their project.

+1
Activity: 93
Merit: 0

You only lose if you sell. If you don't know that, you may be very new into the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

You better talk for yourself, I am not in a hurry to cash out my money or I would not have invested in a long term project. All these scam talks can go on forever since they aren't worth anything. I am just waiting to see how the Bankera team is going to accomplish their project.
Activity: 350

What did you expect:

1. Shitbtc
2. Dump of the coins
3. No exchange
4. No cards
5. No WhitePaper

6 Bank??? Is this a joke Huh
Scamers! ! !

Activity: 9
If things are not going well the bankera should communicate with its investors and show what is happening the attitudes that are being taken which the challenges, example if the cards are the problem talk to your investors maybe we reach the conclusion then to focus only in exchange. open a channel for communication, I believe it would be very transparent, professional and respectful of the part of bankera
I feel ashamed to look at the bankera in my blockfolio, it's serious I feel like I've been completely cheated and we do not see any effort from the team to at least try for a recovery. sad.

I am saying this whole time. This is a complete S C A M. I want my money back...
Activity: 9
I feel ashamed to look at the bankera in my blockfolio, it's serious I feel like I've been completely cheated and we do not see any effort from the team to at least try for a recovery. sad.

Whats the criteria for getting the card, do people that participated in the ICO automatically get a card or you have to go and apply via spectrocoin website for it?

Hi,
Those who bought BNKs with more than 1000 EUR will receive a voucher for the plastic cards. At the moment, our virtual card solution is available through our MVP SpectroCoin.com. You can contact the Support team on the live chat available on the website and they will guide you through the process of ordering it.

+1
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
One of the main advantages voiced by the project team is that the project exists in the form of SpectroCoin, in which a reliable team and IT solutions have already been assembled.
No sign of recovery in current situation all investors are stressed and want to find the good solution to make safe exit. This is really critical condition for this project and big question is that when it will be on new exchanges and this product will go live.

S C A M
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
No sign of recovery in current situation all investors are stressed and want to find the good solution to make safe exit. This is really critical condition for this project and big question is that when it will be on new exchanges and this product will go live.

Whats the criteria for getting the card, do people that participated in the ICO automatically get a card or you have to go and apply via spectrocoin website for it?

Hi,
Those who bought BNKs with more than 1000 EUR will receive a voucher for the plastic cards. At the moment, our virtual card solution is available through our MVP SpectroCoin.com. You can contact the Support team on the live chat available on the website and they will guide you through the process of ordering it.

Oo so GREAT. Great job bankera. Putting out drops. lol. GTFO
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Hi,
the don't need the money only for the exchange, think further people! The will do more in the future.

Again one more paid shiller.

Its my understanding they need the money as capital for (ordinary) banking services. But it is awfully silent here  Roll Eyes

Haha. What bank? They would never get a licence to do this. This is just a.scam.
Activity: 41
i invest in this project, i hope see it bitween the 10 high markrtcape coins, this is possible , good luck for all team
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
the don't need the money only for the exchange, think further people! The will do more in the future.

Again one more paid shiller.

Its my understanding they need the money as capital for (ordinary) banking services. But it is awfully silent here  Roll Eyes
Jump to: