Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 138. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Are your tokens of Bankera on exchanges yet?

Hi,
BNK is listed on HitBTC. It will be listed on SpectroCoin as well, where you will be able to very easily trade BNKs.
Other external exchanges are not out of question and we are in talks with some of them, however, our core focus is on Bankera's own exchange, where users will have excellent trading conditions with regards to fees and currency pairs.

hello and good day. is the date is already known.   ( Bankera's own exchange )  ??  Many investors are waiting for this date. when is it so far that it works? Thank you . have a nice day !! and ......please don't answer soon  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
BNK in BINANCE soon, hold. BNK to the moon.
we just need to be patient with bankera and once the project starts moving foward and develop to its original plan, we shall shoot, more exchanges will yarn to list bankera.

Stop making FOMO. They had one year and 150m of usd. They were not able to do 0 what they promised, even plastic cards are not been put out.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
we just need to be patient with bankera and once the project starts moving foward and develop to its original plan, we shall shoot, more exchanges will yarn to list bankera.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Hello. Do you have customers already or existing customers interested in your platform?

Hi,
Bankera is already operational via its first product SpectroCoin for over 5 years in the crypto field. It is trusted by over 800,000 clients and growing fast.

Registered yes, but no one is using this sh** SpectroCoin.

Hi,
BNK is listed on HitBTC. It will be listed on SpectroCoin as well, where you will be able to very easily trade BNKs.
Other external exchanges are not out of question and we are in talks with some of them, however, our core focus is on Bankera's own exchange, where users will have excellent trading conditions with regards to fees and currency pairs.

Plastic cards still in China factory? Exchange ----> SOON

F**** SCAMERS
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Hi,
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Hello. Do you have customers already or existing customers interested in your platform?

Hi,
Bankera is already operational via its first product SpectroCoin for over 5 years in the crypto field. It is trusted by over 800,000 clients and growing fast.
Where is the exchange? O they need to fix the road map. Road map fix in q2 2020. Hahaha. What a scam

And you call others BOTS, while all you can do is cry the same thing since months haha. You have been severly roasted Smiley

Hehe it is not crying it is just to funny Grin

What is funny is all the guys who roasted you Wink You didn't even answered because you know all of it is true lol

Roasted how? Just retarded spam messages. I am putting facts. No products just bull***... from Bankera. The one buying this ***...god help him if he can.
Activity: 93
Where is the exchange? O they need to fix the road map. Road map fix in q2 2020. Hahaha. What a scam

And you call others BOTS, while all you can do is cry the same thing since months haha. You have been severly roasted Smiley

Hehe it is not crying it is just to funny Grin

What is funny is all the guys who roasted you Wink You didn't even answered because you know all of it is true lol

Hehe it is not crying it is just too funny Grin
Activity: 93

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 59
how do I get my revenue share if I can not get my tokens from hitbtc to spectrocoin?

Hi,
In order to receive/claim your revenue share, you must keep your tokens at SpectroCoin, or at a ERC20/ERC223 wallet that supports the possibility to claim weekly commission, or you have to have the private key to your wallet.

Thanks i know, but it is impossible to withdrawal from hitbtc only btc and usdt

Activity: 59

Thanks i know, but it is impossible to withdrawal from hitbtc only btc and usdt
Activity: 131
Merit: 8

It will be dump. And the main question is "IF". I wil get back from 2.5k euro invested pennies. The problem with shitbtc is that people don't trust this shity exchange Mark my words it will be dump. But I don't believe they will do anything. They don't give a fuck. They have money. No need to do anything.

whining loser. but hey- immature nitwit monkeys of your ilk are part of the parcel of creating a financial revolution  Grin

but indeed: if you are such a prediction genius, why did you invest in a long term project in the first place?

by the way, your english sounds like you are retarded- I thought in Israel, everybody has perfect engllish. well, obvisously, everyone except retards like you.

but do enlighten your fellow scam victims please: where again did you draw those 2500€ from that you invested in BNK? your mommas pension? your lunch money?

He has a job taking night deposits at a sperm bank in Tel Aviv.

I wonder if he gets paid by the load or by the litre?

Cheesy

AGAAGAHAahahahAJAJAJAAHAHAHAAHA
Lol
Activity: 4
On reddit some PUNK shilling Bankera. Saying oouu I am so hyappy baying bankera when it so low. All his posts contains bankera. WTF ? Really ? Is there real time shills like that to mask real problems of BNK. Which is they do not deliver since begining of the year when they collected cash through good marketing. There exchange us it was on demo us it is. Same here on bitcointalk some dumb assess post postive prospects on BNK without any justification why you still should HODL or even bay. I still have some BNK but I will hodl because no worth selling maybee in year or two they will get act together if not lessoned learned.  Angry Angry Angry. Hope you do not make it Bankera I am readdy to go with the ship. Well pissed of. BNK was in top 10 ICO`s last year who raised money. Here that shillers post bay the way.  Angry Angry    https://www.reddit.com/r/Bankera/comments/8tmqu2/time_to_get_more_bnk_at_this_unbelievable_low/
Activity: 4
Cool! The exchange offers high liquidity, a transparent order book, and low fees.

Which exchange boys you mean brokarage spectrocoin ?!!
Activity: 42
Cool! The exchange offers high liquidity, a transparent order book, and low fees.
Jump to: