Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 139. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Hi,
In order to receive/claim your revenue share, you must keep your tokens at SpectroCoin, or at a ERC20/ERC223 wallet that supports the possibility to claim weekly commission, or you have to have the private key to your wallet.
There are strong correlations between Spectrocoin and Bankera.
To be honest, Bankera has performed well around one year after its ICO.
I wish Bankera team will release more high-quality, helpful dapps in the year 2018.
Activity: 12
Hello. Do you have customers already or existing customers interested in your platform?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
how do I get my revenue share if I can not get my tokens from hitbtc to spectrocoin?

Hi,
In order to receive/claim your revenue share, you must keep your tokens at SpectroCoin, or at a ERC20/ERC223 wallet that supports the possibility to claim weekly commission, or you have to have the private key to your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
We can give him the 10 dollars that he has invested to the crying child so that he can buy a new ken doll so that he stops crying a few days Grin
Activity: 59
how do I get my revenue share if I can not get my tokens from hitbtc to spectrocoin?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
A coin been dump or below ICO price doesn't mean its a scam. Seems someone needs to do a lot of reading  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
You still do not understand that Morris is a vile, nasty, deceitful and stinking Jewish fagot, whom the Germans burned in the stoves in World War II. Not just that, Morris? You useless and useless piece of meat! And if we saw each other personally, I would fill your muzzle for your stupid behavior!
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

It will be dump. And the main question is "IF". I wil get back from 2.5k euro invested pennies. The problem with shitbtc is that people don't trust this shity exchange Mark my words it will be dump. But I don't believe they will do anything. They don't give a fuck. They have money. No need to do anything.

whining loser. but hey- immature nitwit monkeys of your ilk are part of the parcel of creating a financial revolution  Grin

but indeed: if you are such a prediction genius, why did you invest in a long term project in the first place?

by the way, your english sounds like you are retarded- I thought in Israel, everybody has perfect engllish. well, obvisously, everyone except retards like you.

but do enlighten your fellow scam victims please: where again did you draw those 2500€ from that you invested in BNK? your mommas pension? your lunch money?
Activity: 93
do you think all BNK will probably go up for a minimum of 0.022 euros? I think is very small possibility because when BNK into spectro it is sure will happen dump again

It will be dump. And the main question is "IF". I wil get back from 2.5k euro invested pennies. The problem with shitbtc is that people don't trust this shity exchange Mark my words it will be dump. But I don't believe they will do anything. They don't give a fuck. They have money. No need to do anything.

If you are so good at prediction why are you here crying that you made poor choices in the past ?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
no dump,because coin already dumped...maybe if price go up,someone want to dump,but.....im in with 1btc in mid Ico stage,and if i able to get Bnk on Spectrocoin for 0.004 i really want to buy more,price not important for now(i was sure will be no moons,lambos for 2-3years:,ok i dont think its drops that low))....main thing,team should show its 100% not scam...they should post some real team work,show offices,answer questions normally....because now for my understanding looks like Bankera are 3 customer service workers(with 25 fake names:))),and 2-4 main ones...they have great idea,collect top money...and or sh.it what to do next:)))...simple,all delays here,because they start to work just 3-4 week ago,and needs to do a lot off things:)..needs a lot good workers,developers(and now not easy to find goods ones:)))......anyway,its only my understanding, and thinking:)))....
Activity: 350
do you think all BNK will probably go up for a minimum of 0.022 euros? I think is very small possibility because when BNK into spectro it is sure will happen dump again

i think if you want dump,you can easy do this on Hitbtc(my on opinion,here was dump by advisers like fat Guoga,because he not investor,but only his ass sellller,and because he on Europe parlament,he kind off trustable adviser(money maker for Icos)...if you adviser on 15-25 other Icos you dont give a fu... whats happens after you dump your FREE coins,im wright:)?...just in your face,do your job and leave ship..always with profits(because your coins freeeeee)....just put coin on Spectrocoin and im sure we see some light:)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Activity: 25
How much do they pay you? Grin Scamers

How much do they pay YOU to fud ? Smiley

FUD?

Plastic cards are here? Exchange is here? Where money?

Moris you are one of a kind!
How long are you in here screaming scam??

One reason:STUPID
why this coin still not on Spectrocoin??price not stable??markets go down,not stable,markets go up again not stable:))))....exchange not ready for another half year:)).....why you not put coin Now(if no other reasons Smiley?on Spectrocoin and charge your brokerage fee??say price now 0.004,so put your 0.0042 per Bnk??Im sure your have some trafic with buys-sells,because lot off who still wants invest in this project,lower Ico averages,but don't want even hear about Hitbtc,this way you can put some bit off life and even lift a bit price:),....o maybe im wrong?

One reason: SCAM
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

FUD?

Moris you are one of a kind!
How long are you in here screaming scam??

why this coin still not on Spectrocoin??price not stable??markets go down,not stable,markets go up again not stable:))))....exchange not ready for another half year:)).....why you not put coin Now(if no other reasons Smiley?on Spectrocoin and charge your brokerage fee??say price now 0.004,so put your 0.0042 per Bnk??Im sure your have some trafic with buys-sells,because lot off who still wants invest in this project,lower Ico averages,but don't want even hear about Hitbtc,this way you can put some bit off life and even lift a bit price:),....o maybe im wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

FUD?

Activity: 93

Jump to: