Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 159. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
How many days nedeed til this shotcoin drops to 0? Every day for 5 - 10% down Grin I say in a month this will be worth 0. Hey Bankera, Congratulations once more. Market recognised solid products Grin Are you guys hiding? When will we get our werkly payment of 1€ from the huge SpectroScam traffic? Was this week delayed? Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Once people realize that you can exchange crypto for free with BNK it will be masive.
people like to save money and the common man understands this.
Whe need advertisement!

WE? Who is WE? They raised 150 milions to employ Indians here to argue with people on this forum and baning people from their CHAT room. There were never and never will be any marketing or exchange! Even if it launched no one will use it or put icos there  since they all know they are S C A M E R S!  Your money is gone bagholders!

Hey Moris. I have a airdrop for you. You need token ? good luck
Once people realize that you can exchange crypto for free with BNK it will be masive.
Whe need advertisement!

WE? Who is WE? They raised 150 milions to employ Indians here to argue with people on this forum and baning people from their CHAT room. There were never and never will be any marketing or exchange! Even if it launched no one will use it or put icos there  since they all know they are S C A M E R S!  Your money is gone bagholders!
Activity: 59
Whe need advertisement!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
THE ROAD MAP OF BANKERA

Coool.  Grin Grin Grin Grin  such people needs bankera ! very good ! my coffee comes out of my face  Grin Grin Grin Grin
the best ist----mid 2018  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
How much do they paying you? I see that they empployed indians with poor English. Well 150 milions is  not enough.

Hello,

What Indian English? Have you even considered reading our blog posts? Please share with us what you think is an "Indian English". If you have read the blog posts, you can see that our project is a long-term investment. Our exchange is what will distinguish us. Providing a functional exchange with an easy-to-use userinterface is a main priority and due to more development requirements and checks, it is being delayed a bit. Within few months, the exhcange will be live. When BNK price is stable, it will be listed on SpectroCoin exchange to offer more various options to our contributors. There will be more options, but it takes time and we would appreciate your patience

sorry ! but

July, august or january 2019 ?? that's the problem. there is no time. you write in a few months. then there are already 5 new good exchanges and you are late with bankera. crypto is often a quick life. I hope you do not die before
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
THE ROAD MAP OF BANKERA

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Many people have now lost confidence in Bankera. First, the market falls by 70% down. And now there are no positive news from Bankera. And the course at Shit BTC is a big disappointment. Is it really scam ??

Hello,

The volumes are great and show that there is much interest in the project. It's early to judge the pricing of the market, but we're certain it will show positive signs while we continue with project development and introduce new products

HitBTC is nothing but the first step. Once Bankera's price is stable, SpectroCoin will offer buying/selling it on their exchange. Please note that our project is a long-term investment as you can see clearly if you read our blog posts. We have been working very hard to establish our online community. Would you or any other do this for a scam? There are tons of ICOs. Which ones have been available online on many platforms like us? The project continues!
How much do they paying you? I see that they empployed indians with poor English. Well 150 milions is  not enough.

Shilling services are cheap. $1 per post for juniors and members and $ 2 for higher ranks. So bankera can afford a army of paid shills as a mentioned in my previous posts. The problem is that shills are from India; Pakistan; Russia e.t.c.... That dudes are using google translate or just copying the posts from other threads. Anyone can hire them via telegram. That service is mainly used by scammers for bumping their threads or for shilling. So, don't be surprised.

We do not need any kind of 'shills' to contact our contributors. We have and will always read all inquiries and answered the ones that concern us. We have been live on many platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, multiple threads, and community chats for anyone to contact us.
Hey Bankera! Why you dont want to be listed on Crypto-Bridge? Its relative cheap and quick. And difficult to manipulate, each fake wall or order cost money. On CB trading is real.
Or you are together with nice guys from HitBtc?)))

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider that indeed!
How much do they paying you? I see that they empployed indians with poor English. Well 150 milions is  not enough.

Hello,

What Indian English? Have you even considered reading our blog posts? Please share with us what you think is an "Indian English". If you have read the blog posts, you can see that our project is a long-term investment. Our exchange is what will distinguish us. Providing a functional exchange with an easy-to-use userinterface is a main priority and due to more development requirements and checks, it is being delayed a bit. Within few months, the exhcange will be live. When BNK price is stable, it will be listed on SpectroCoin exchange to offer more various options to our contributors. There will be more options, but it takes time and we would appreciate your patience
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
  Bankera, please create a Discord server
Activity: 5
To work so poorly, ICO should have worked from now on. Bankera is bothering a lot of investors and trying to calm investors' complaints with pun. Ruta, vice president of bankera, said that contributors had demanded exchange, so picked up shitbtc. What?? How she doesn't know we demand other exchange much strongly? She is a liar, or she is making excuse.
Activity: 50
Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

5. 150milions of usd taken and no product.

6. Deleting of people on their "chat" system when they receive critic.

7. Locked tokens/money for more than 6 months

8. Trading started befor 5 pm UTC so they could dump their tokens

9. Their Spectrocoin was unavailable at the time of trading so no one could made withdraw.

Those are facts. And if Bankera paying you guys for just talking here BS...Well we can at least warn potentital investors to move away. I will not be baned. This is independent chanel and most reliable one!

Evidence is here. Will put this post on every page if nedeed!

shit, it so sad Sad
Many people have now lost confidence in Bankera. First, the market falls by 70% down. And now there are no positive news from Bankera. And the course at Shit BTC is a big disappointment. Is it really scam ??

It is black on white. What do you think it is going to happen? They will bring magic unicorn to rise the price?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

5. 150milions of usd taken and no product.

6. Deleting of people on their "chat" system when they receive critic.

7. Locked tokens/money for more than 6 months

8. Trading started befor 5 pm UTC so they could dump their tokens

9. Their Spectrocoin was unavailable at the time of trading so no one could made withdraw.

Those are facts. And if Bankera paying you guys for just talking here BS...Well we can at least warn potentital investors to move away. I will not be baned. This is independent chanel and most reliable one!

Evidence is here. Will put this post on every page if nedeed!
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
HitBTC banned Japanese from trading at their exchange, in accordance with the Japanese Payment Services Act. I think there are plenty of people joined the ICO whom are residence of Japan. Will there be any exchange for Japanese to trade from the beginning, and what do you think of this issue affects the price of BNK token?

I hope they will bring nice solution for Japanese investors who won't be able to trade on that exchange. They are still so many friendly exchange where people can trade without any restriction I think Idex is good choice and it is really to make it list there along with Hitbtc. 

Yeah, I hope so too. I'm not sure which exchange would get the impact of Payment Sevices Act, and which would not, but I hope SpectroCoin would handle these problems properly beforehand.
How much do they paying you? I see that they empployed indians with poor English. Well 150 milions is  not enough.

Shilling services are cheap. $1 per post for juniors and members and $ 2 for higher ranks. So bankera can afford a army of paid shills as a mentioned in my previous posts. The problem is that shills are from India; Pakistan; Russia e.t.c.... That dudes are using google translate or just copying the posts from other threads. Anyone can hire them via telegram. That service is mainly used by scammers for bumping their threads or for shilling. So, don't be surprised.

Well some serious things are going to happen to Bankera's team! They stole 150 milions!
Activity: 5
Bankera says "we need time again" despite having had enough time to show ability. Who would have invested in Bankera if they had knew this terrible situation would happen? Work hard is not important, show results.
Above all, I am deeply disappointed with Bankera team's taking off their mask after the ICO was over.
Jump to: