Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 158. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Did bankera already overcome the current news about being a security token? Is this project a successful one? I am not sure if I say it right, but i've read the news about bankera sanctioned for being a security token without being campliant to SEC regulation. If so, I hope this will serve as a precautionary measure to every start-up. At least...

And so many internal, external audits. The only thing I can believe is they are and were paying guys with poor English to puting obscure questions all over again here. The 150milions were already split between them.

I know justice will be served!
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
Did bankera already overcome the current news about being a security token? Is this project a successful one? I am not sure if I say it right, but i've read the news about bankera sanctioned for being a security token without being campliant to SEC regulation. If so, I hope this will serve as a precautionary measure to every start-up. At least...
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
The volumes are great and show that there is much interest in the project.

Sure... In 2 days the volume came down from 3. 800 000 to 650 000 and the price dropped from 0.01 to 0.006  Grin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/

it seems like buying this coin now is the right idea because Bankera has good potential to hold is goodin long term. the current market price down I think it's okay to buy good coins to invest in the future like this Bankera.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Sure... In 2 days the volume came down from 3. 800 000 to 650 000 and the price dropped from 0.01 to 0.006  Grin

My buy order was at 0.005 Am thinking of reducing it to 0.0045 to 0.004
Bankera is good for long term. Will like to bag my bags at lower prices

Bunch of paid shillers! They are done!
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
How much do they paying you? I see that they empployed indians with poor English. Well 150 milions is  not enough.

Hello,

What Indian English? Have you even considered reading our blog posts? Please share with us what you think is an "Indian English". If you have read the blog posts, you can see that our project is a long-term investment. Our exchange is what will distinguish us. Providing a functional exchange with an easy-to-use userinterface is a main priority and due to more development requirements and checks, it is being delayed a bit. Within few months, the exhcange will be live. When BNK price is stable, it will be listed on SpectroCoin exchange to offer more various options to our contributors. There will be more options, but it takes time and we would appreciate your patience

sorry ! but

July, august or january 2019 ?? that's the problem. there is no time. you write in a few months. then there are already 5 new good exchanges and you are late with bankera. crypto is often a quick life. I hope you do not die before

At the moment, we can't confirm the exact date. But, rest assured that it will for sure operate within few months and it will be just an amazing user-experience! As you may already probably know, a lot of people don't trust HitBTC and they have their own reasons. We do not want to develop an exchange that will be people's last choice. We are working on people's first choice.
That's great, we want a great product that will surprise people like moris, make sure you release it earlier so that you a shame people like moris, it's niw bankera vs moris.

Thank you for your words! We are doing the best we could. We are doing so to deliver you a strong product and help shaping the future.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Bankera, will you wait for the price to come to 10sat to get into Binance and Okex?

More than 110 million $ collected on the ICO and only hitbtc?
Do you guys have any cooperation or partnership with traditional banks? I'm excited with Bankera  Wink I believe that we need a non-traditional bank in new era... And here it is! Although, there will be many blockchain-based traditional bank institutions in the near future... Will be there any confrontation between your project and them? Or are you looking forward to cooperating?

Hello,

Until that day comes, we cannot confirm this. However, please note that our main focus is to deliver a strong product and if partnering would do that, our team would strongly consider it. Thank you for your feedback! Please stay tuned to all of our updates
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
How much do they paying you? I see that they empployed indians with poor English. Well 150 milions is  not enough.

Hello,

What Indian English? Have you even considered reading our blog posts? Please share with us what you think is an "Indian English". If you have read the blog posts, you can see that our project is a long-term investment. Our exchange is what will distinguish us. Providing a functional exchange with an easy-to-use userinterface is a main priority and due to more development requirements and checks, it is being delayed a bit. Within few months, the exhcange will be live. When BNK price is stable, it will be listed on SpectroCoin exchange to offer more various options to our contributors. There will be more options, but it takes time and we would appreciate your patience

sorry ! but

July, august or january 2019 ?? that's the problem. there is no time. you write in a few months. then there are already 5 new good exchanges and you are late with bankera. crypto is often a quick life. I hope you do not die before

At the moment, we can't confirm the exact date. But, rest assured that it will for sure operate within few months and it will be just an amazing user-experience! As you may already probably know, a lot of people don't trust HitBTC and they have their own reasons. We do not want to develop an exchange that will be people's last choice. We are working on people's first choice.
That's great, we want a great product that will surprise people like moris, make sure you release it earlier so that you a shame people like moris, it's niw bankera vs moris.

Hello,

sorry ! but

Activity: 5

This post is a clear confirmation that paid shills and shitposters are already hired by bankera scammers, for posting a bullshit in this thread.

Just want to wrote the same thing Grin The representatives are hiding now with 150 milions of USD, but not for long, scamers. There is just to much money, people involved into this to selling us stories from their blogs. Bankera team there will be rewards for your heads. Bounty hunters will do their job Grin

one quick look at these trolls pathetic post histories shows what special kind of morons these are ...

Funny.  You're not wrong man
How many days nedeed til this shotcoin drops to 0? Every day for 5 - 10% down Grin I say in a month this will be worth 0. Hey Bankera, Congratulations once more. Market recognised solid products Grin Are you guys hiding? When will we get our werkly payment of 1€ from the huge SpectroScam traffic? Was this week delayed? Grin

Hello,

The volumes are great and show that there is much interest in the project. It's early to judge the pricing of the market, but we're certain it will show positive signs while we continue with project development and introduce new products. The project continues! Stay tuned to all of our future updates

This post is a clear confirmation that paid shills and shitposters are already hired by bankera scammers, for posting a bullshit in this thread.

Just want to wrote the same thing Grin The representatives are hiding now with 150 milions of USD, but not for long, scamers. There is just to much money, people involved into this to selling us stories from their blogs. Bankera team there will be rewards for your heads. Bounty hunters will do their job Grin

one quick look at these trolls pathetic post histories shows what special kind of morons these are ...

Does it hurts when we point out the facts or I am speaking with another paid shiller paid from Scamers? They will be listed on Indodax one more shity exchange for the shity coin. They are so done Grin Bankera team aren't you afraid for your families, life you are living? I mean let's be clear 150 milions taken from the people?

Introducing l8orre wel known scammer, who runs a Arabic scam called ADEL https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17097806 I invite all of you to join scam Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation created by l8orre Accounts connected wolffang https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wolffang-854126 Adelphoi https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/adelphoi-913138
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
Do you guys have any cooperation or partnership with traditional banks? I'm excited with Bankera  Wink I believe that we need a non-traditional bank in new era... And here it is! Although, there will be many blockchain-based traditional bank institutions in the near future... Will be there any confrontation between your project and them? Or are you looking forward to cooperating?

Good work and profitable Grin
Do you guys have any cooperation or partnership with traditional banks? I'm excited with Bankera  Wink I believe that we need a non-traditional bank in new era... And here it is! Although, there will be many blockchain-based traditional bank institutions in the near future... Will be there any confrontation between your project and them? Or are you looking forward to cooperating?

Do you guys have any cooperation or partnership with traditional banks? I'm excited with Bankera  Wink I believe that we need a non-traditional bank in new era... And here it is! Although, there will be many blockchain-based traditional bank institutions in the near future... Will be there any confrontation between your project and them? Or are you looking forward to cooperating?

Activity: 36
Jump to: