Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 162. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Wow, one more crypto coin bank, well can't say anything but just hoping that this will be success.

Hello,

Make sure to also check our blog to get the latest updates: https://blog.bankera.com/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wow, one more crypto coin bank, well can't say anything but just hoping that this will be success.
Activity: 350
Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

5. 150milions of usd taken and no product.

6. Deleting of people on their "chat" system when they receive critic.

7. Locked tokens/money for more than 6 months

8. Trading started befor 5 pm UTC so they could dump their tokens

9. Their Spectrocoin was unavailable at the time of trading so no one could made withdraw.

Those are facts. And if Bankera paying you guys for just talking here BS...Well we can at least warn potentital investors to move away. I will not be baned. This is independent chanel and most reliable one!

Evidence is here. Will put this post on every page if nedeed!
Activity: 259
Merit: 101
Invest more than 1000,- in the ico and get a (free)card?  Is this still the intention?
Yes, we will send the vouchers for those who bought BNKs with more than 1000 EUR.

Hello, what amount of BNK are equal to 1000 EUR?
I don't remember what my initial cost was (It may be under 1000 EUR) but counting in the bonus and the last ICO price, my holdings was way
above it.

140.000BNK for 1000€ I bought for 2500€ and have 177.000BNK.  Fu... scamers. But soon they will get what they asked for. Riping people works for limited time of period. But not all the time. And they were laughing for good volume while they were droping their useless shitcoins on Hitbtc.

Would suggest all to sell what they have just to get portion of money left. Soon this shitcoin will go to 0. They even have there own people employed to chat with themselves on their "chat" group about bullshit. There will be no exchange or even bank it is just an illusion. Best rip off ever.  

God bless BTC talk and transparency.

In any investment, you only loose if you sell for less than what you paid for.  How did they scam you? We as hodlers and traders control the price.  Continue with the dumpage.  Fill muh bags!!!!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Invest more than 1000,- in the ico and get a (free)card?  Is this still the intention?
Yes, we will send the vouchers for those who bought BNKs with more than 1000 EUR.

I don't remember what my initial cost was (It may be under 1000 EUR) but counting in the bonus and the last ICO price, my holdings was way
above it.

140.000BNK for 1000€ I bought for 2500€ and have 177.000BNK.  Fu... scamers. But soon they will get what they asked for. Riping people works for limited time of period. But not all the time. And they were laughing for good volume while they were droping their useless shitcoins on Hitbtc.

Would suggest all to sell what they have just to get portion of money left. Soon this shitcoin will go to 0. They even have there own people employed to chat with themselves on their "chat" group about bullshit. There will be no exchange or even bank it is just an illusion. Best rip off ever.  

Why so many people already worried? Chill and observe the project
What did you expect to happen after trading started? The total supply is quite huge and therefor the value of each coin low. this project is not blockchain world changing and therefor it wont be worth more than 0.10 USD anytime soon....this is not stellar/cardano or what not. Youre not getting rich over night...

Chill...

Exactly. Come back in 2020 ;-)
Activity: 21

above it.

Can not ban this person? He creates bad atmosphere, says things without proofs or fundamentals, I just hate the project before starting, we all agree that he is a troll, why do we have to support this person?
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

above it.

Why so many people already worried? Chill and observe the project
What did you expect to happen after trading started? The total supply is quite huge and therefor the value of each coin low. this project is not blockchain world changing and therefor it wont be worth more than 0.10 USD anytime soon....this is not stellar/cardano or what not. Youre not getting rich over night...

Chill...

above it.

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

above it.

Look at this exchange:
https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/

or this
http://www.ejoy.world/

And they didn't raised not even close to 150m USD.

It is official BNK is a SCAM!

ok i trust you , bankera is scam but what will we need to do now ?

We will wait and see BNK team been caught by very influential people who lost quite a bit of their money. You are going to read this in news what will happen to them and it will be soon Grin The world is just a small village.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Tell me your bitcoin address and I'll send you some pennies to buy some handkerchiefs and clean your snot @Moris1987. You will soon be named humorist of the year Wink
Activity: 50
Look at this exchange:

or this

ok i trust you , bankera is scam but what will we need to do now ?
Look at this exchange:

or this

What's new,  bankera? At what stage are you now?

One more troll with a new account who is communicating with themselves? Hilarious.
Activity: 47
What's new,  bankera? At what stage are you now?
No one pays me for telling you how ignorant and childish you are @Moris1987, it's something I do so that trolls do not feel superior to anyone when you do not even know how to invest.

Well we can see that their representatives are hiding that is why they are sending trolls here. Well game is over no matter how long are you gonna troll here. Bankera is going on the junk yard of the crypto history along with BTCP, Bitconnect and other shitcoins. I am sorry for all the traders.
legendary
No one pays me for telling you how ignorant and childish you are @Moris1987, it's something I do so that trolls do not feel superior to anyone when you do not even know how to invest.
@Moris1987 you look like a little boy crying because they do not buy him an ice cream. If you do not know how this world works do not invest, nobody is going to do what you want.

Obviously they have paid people and bots putting retarded comments here without facts. Well at least they cannot wipe you out like on their "chat" platform.
legendary
@Moris1987 you look like a little boy crying because they do not buy him an ice cream. If you do not know how this world works do not invest, nobody is going to do what you want.
Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

5. 150milions of usd taken and no product.

6. Deleting of people on their "chat" system when they receive critic.

7. Locked tokens/money for more than 6 months

8. Trading started befor 5 pm UTC so they could dump their tokens

9. Their Spectrocoin was unavailable at the time of trading so no one could made withdraw.

Those are facts. And if Bankera payibg you guys for just talking here BS...Well we can at least warn potentital investors to move away. I will not be ban. This is independent chanel and most reliable one!

Jump to: